Final

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breathe (ft. Kris of EXO)

​01st of January 2014

LoveChelle

I see your face in my mind as I drive away. Cause none of us thought it was going to end that way, But people are people and sometimes we change our minds, But it’s killing me to see you go after all this time.

 

As I drove down the road, rain hitting my car heavily and making my sight blurrier then it already had become due to the tears pouring from my eyes in buckets, streaming down my makeup stained cheeks. My mind unwillingly thought back to Kris, back to the fight we just had.

I remembered each second of it, each word he spat in my direction, each word I spit back at him.

Thinking back on it, I didn’t even remember who started the fight, all I knew was I was the one who ended it, all of it.

I ran to my car, the engine and sped down the road at a dangerous speed to be driving in the rain. It was like those moments when people all around you scream at you not to look down, but you have to. I turned and looked behind my shoulder at Kris, standing in the pouring rain at the end of the driveway that used to belong to our house. I hoped he liked having the house to himself.

I hoped he liked being able to invite girls in for a while, let them sleep on the side of the big bed I used to sleep on.

 

Music starts playing like the ending of a sad movie, it’s the kind of ending you don’t really want to see, cause its tragedy and it’ll only bring you down. Now I don’t know what to be without you around.

 

Pulling over the car, I let my heavy head hit the steering wheel, sobbing uncontrolla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter