The End of Old Self

His 2nd Chance
Choi Seunghyun looks around him while laying. The only thing he sees is thick wall that only giving him 2x2 metres to stay, and it is impossible to get out from trap. I am destined to b in this place, he mumbled to himself

It has been 8 years and 10 months, if he counts the days well. Choi Seunghyun once got jailed for mediating warships transaction for government's oposition, the side that wanted to do coup d'etat. Without any trial and any chance to defense himself, he was put into dark room that even God doesnt want to visit. A man who visited Seunghyun at his first 3 months said that he'd be out, or at least he'd have trial, which meant there's still a hope in spending his life normally. Unfortunately, this visitor has never come to do his promise. Now, Seunghyun is just able to wait death to pick him if he wants to out from that place.

He was just like that until he falls asleep for one hour. The trellis which separates him with normal world is broken, making such a very noisy noise. Seunghyun wakes up and watches the one second moment without any idea. The one who broke his trellis says to him, "Run with us, Seunghyun!!!"

Seunghyun knows, good chance won't come twice. He accepts the offer and grabs the one who set him free. They run together. In front of them, there are 4 guys who are escaping too. They laugh hardly and happily because they are very close with what they have dreamt for years.

Unfortunatelly, the guards hear their laughter and start to shoot them. BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! the bullets come from the guards' guns, but nobody falls because of it. They all are best of the best in escaping from jail. Their wish of freedom leads them finding the way.

Everything was well, but it's stopped when suddenly Seunghyun feels his skull very hurt. And the world turns black. He falls.

-***-

While Seunghyun still sees black on his eyes and senses nothing, three men in green surgery clothes stare him

"Died?" A man in green asked

"Yes, Sir" his friend mumbled

"Lets make our report of this guy" the other one said happily, bluntly saying that he is glad to end his job tonight

"The examination toward Choi Seunghyun, 27 years old, is over. The body is killed by blunt object on his head, which caused bleeding in his brain. No scar is found during the process. End." the first man called 'Sir' pressed stop button. Sort of glad feeling was in his eyes. Glad because he has ended his midnite task

As if he got an ability to read someone's feeling, his friend replied,"It is done, guys. Ah, finally we can finish now"

His friend glanced at him,"Not finished yet, Youngki"

Youngki thinks it was only joke. So he replies in joking accent, "Excuse me, Daejoong?"

Nothing changed of Daejoon explains the situation,"We get an extra task ... to burry him. He has no acknowledge to burry him"

"Shouldn't it become Jisoo's task?" the eldest asks

"Jisoo goes on holiday and nobody in this jail can be asked for this task, so, yeah, rather than leaving this dead body spreads its smell" he explains without any emotion

"Oh, ... why dont they just ask the prisoners to burry him?" the eldest takes look at the dead body as if he sees a dead body of alien

"I have asked this to chief master. He said that's dangerous"

"Oh gosh ..." the eldest frowns

"But, guys, we can set free from this"

"How, Youngki?"

"It is common if we sell this body to medical students"

"I have no acknowledge.."

"But I have," Youngki smiled widely

Youngki's smile is spreading in the house,"Jinjja, Youngki?"

Youngki's smile getting wider,"Jinjja. I will call him now"

-***-

Youngki calls someone through office's phone. The one who called hangs up the phone quickly

"Ahjussi Kang Youngki!!" the receiver gladly greeted Youngki like Youngki is a good-news carrier

"Hey my nephew, do you still need dead body for your study?"

The one called by Youngki replied gladly, "That's right, ahjussi! Can you help me to get one?"

Youngki smiles. Money will come soon. He makes a more polite voice for the one who's talking with him, "You are lucky, son! When will you need it?"

"Emm," the conversation got silent for about 3 seconds," how about the day after tomorrow?"

Like a girl who has just fixed his first date with one she loves, Youngki replied, "Great. Then I will go to your campus tomorrow. In regular price, okay"

"Okay, ahjussi"

"Last, tell my greeting to your mom. Good luck, Jiyong!"

"Ahaha, okay, I will!!"

The connection is ended