From Bickering to Confessing

Snow White

School festival is coming. Students are busy thinking what they're going to do in festival. Each class need to have their own ideas such as making a cafe, or exhibition, or haunted house, etc.

"How about make a drama musical?" Kyungsoo suggest. Standing in front of the class room with Suho and the other sat around them.

"I'm fine with that" Baekhyun nod in agreement without any doubt.

"so, how? do you guys wanted to do it? since we have to do it right, we need your agreement" Suho added asking the class. No one actually reject the suggestion.

Suho looked at two people at the back who didn't giving any into the discussion, playing with their phones in the very back seats.

"Ya! you two Kim !" Suho called as Jongin and Haneul looked up at the same time.

"What?" They asked in the same time again, they glaring at each other afterwards. The whole class just shook their heads and sigh.

"now, now. do you agree if we make a drama musical?" Suho asked.

"I'm fine with anything" Jongin said first.

"It's fine.. I'm not involved anyway, I'll help in back stage" Haneul said.

"Okay, since you both agree..." Suho looked at other student, smirking when they shared the same thought

"We're going to have Snow White.. Haenul and Jongin will be the main cast" He grin.

"WHAT?! NO WAY?!" They both stand from their seat. At the same time.

"I WON'T"

"I CAN'T SING!" Jongin said and he heard Haneul snort at him. He glares at her "you are as miserable as me! Laugh at yourself"

"What? I can sing, not like you who have frog voice!" She mock at him. Then they start to bickering. The class just can watch them until the grew tired mocking each other.

Actually, everyone could see they're attracted to each other, but they are dumbs and freaking dumbs. Like, there's one day that Haneul didn't go to school because of sick and Jongin was worried sick. Well it's not that sweet kind of worried. Kai was being grumpy and he keep saying he's bored. When he keep checking his phone either he should call her or not.

And this was happened too. Their friends were cornering him, saying that he actually have feeling for Haneul, but he denied it all, so accidentaly he said that Haneul is ugly and not lady-like, so it's impossible for him to like her.

After that, Haneul didn't want to speak with him for like... one week. Kai wanted to said sorry but he didn't know how to. In the end Sehun drag Kai and force him to said sorry, because no matter what, he wasn't suppose to said that.

At that time, everyone thought that Haenul will said "Okay, I'll forgive you" or something like that but instead "I know I'm ugly but you're way more uglier! Frog!" She said and Jongin mouth hanging open in disbelief. Sehun who was there, decided to retreat from them. Because, seriously, teachers even gave up making them quiet.

And now, they still bickering, none of them want to said "Okay, I lost" or "Fine, Whatever" or something to end it.

Baekhyun frown at the scence in front of him "We should make Tom and Jerry instead of Snow White. They'll fit the charecter perfectly"

"You start it first, Suho. Take care of them" Chanyeol said. Suho sigh, he kinda regret asking them to play as the main characters.

"But if Jongin didn't want to take the Prince, I'm willingly to" Baekhyun grin "Of course the Princess will be Rin~" Sehun snort at that "you better be the dwarves" and he got hard slap from Baekhyun.

"ya two Kim!" Suho called as they looked at him with pissed face.

"If you both able and succeceed, I'll buy you lunch for 3 days!" He offered and everyone go silent, waiting for Jongin and Haneul respond.

"Fine"

Of course, foods always won againts the dumbs.

-----------------------------

The practices were surprising went well. Haneul and Jongin work together just fine. Well a little bit daily bickering tho, but everything just fine.

Today practice has finished as everyone bid goodbye. Then left Haneul and Jongin who are tired as hell, even bring their empty bags is like lifting 1 ton of rice sack.

"straight to home?" Jongin asked, Haneul didn't replay and keep packing her things. Moreover, Jongin voice and tone were soft, Jongin will never talk to her with that kind of tone.

"Ya.. I'm asking you" Kai said with a little higher and annoyed tone. Haneul looked up and see behind her but she found no one.

"You talked to me?" She asked pointing herself not believing Jongin will talk to her like that.

"Did you even see other people here?" Kai make a face and Haneul just shurg it off.

"yes, I'm going home. why?"

"Nothing.. Just.. Tonight storm will come" Kai said with his voice almost like whispering, but it's enought for her to hear.

"I know..." She said and she stop moving her hands and she looked at Jongin who a little bit flustered. "Don't tell me you're worried about me" She said in a mocking tone.

"Of course not!" Jongin said in defense "I'm going!" He took his bag and slung it on his shoulder as he walk out from the class room.

Small smile appear on Haneul face. "Of course he won't"

----------------------------

Storm plus thunder are the worst things in her life. She blame her parents for having work trip and left her alone now.

Blasting voice from the thunder and she squeak hiding herself in her blanket. Pity, the space under her bed is too narrow for her to hide there. She keep hiding under her blanket closed her ears with both hands.

"Anyone.." her voice trembled. "Just anyone.. please" She plead. Hoping that someone will come and stay there with her until the storm passed. Because usually, she'll snuggle with her mom and never let her mom go anywhere including toilet until the storm passed.

Another loud voice from the thunder and she thinks she can't handle it anymore. Her heart beating so hard, hurting her chest as tears clouding her eyes.

"Haneul-ah!" A familiar voice came out. She froze for a while.

"Kim Haneul" The voice became clear as she heard her room door open.

"Hey" The voice called again. *Jongin* Wasting no time Haneul get out from her secure hiding place, run and hug him tightly, too tight until Jongin could feel her trembling body.

The thunder went bigger and louder. Haneul jumped and tightened her hug burrying her face on his chest. Jongin feels bad for her. He knows that she hates thunder but, he didn't know if she's going to be this frightened and he glads that he decide to come checking on her.

He rub her back calming her then he cover her both ears "It's fine, I'm here, you'll be fine"

-------------------------------

After that incident, They grew awkward towards each other. Well, it's more like Haneul is keep backing out when Jongin near her. Or she'll keep saying excuse. And they're not bickering.

Everyone was confused at their behavior. Because it's not like them, there's must be someting behind their awkwardness.

Then comes the boys talk. Jongin need to introgated. It's PE class so the girls and boys will have saperated class today so they got Jongin for themself.

"Now Kim Jongin. What have you done to her?" Baekhyun said as he sat next to Jongin eyeing him face close to his.

"What the hell" Kai hissed as he pushed away Baekhyun face

"I didn't do anything! I'm the victim here. She just ignoring me all day since that night!" Jongin defense himself as gasp can be heard.

"That night?! what did you guys do in that 'NIGHT'" Kyungsoo said in shocked with his wide round eyes.

"Kim Jongin you're not doing what we're thinking you're doing right?" Chanyeol grab Jongin shoulder and shook him.

"What the- I didn't do anything! I just came to her house-"

"WHAT?!" All of the shriek. Jongin feels like crying, he didn't even finished his words and they jumped into cunclusion.

"Can you guys shut up and listen to me!"

----------------------------

"So he came to your house and you just hugged him?" Raewoo asked and Haneul blushed.

"I didn't do it on purpose" She pout "And I was just so scared! I can't even think straight" Haneul said in defense

"so he knows that you're afraid with thunder? waa, that's actually sweet of him. He came for you because of he was worried and comfort you" Rin said as she and Reawoo start squealing. Haneul face grew hot.

"Stop it! it's not like that" She whine can't take her friends teasing.

"So, you like him? did you finally realize that you fall for him?" Rin said poiting out all the facts becasue, seriously, Jongin and Haneul, They need to get together!

"What no!" Haneul denied, replied it a little bit too fast.

"but you said, he comfort you, and you love in his warmth" Raewoo added. Haneul blushing like mad, heart beating in good nervousness.

"I didn't said that!" She cried

"oh, your heart did~" Rin teased. Haneul breathed, she touched her racing heart.

"see, your heart said so" Raewoo smirks as she high five with Rin.

Haneul didn't know what to say, she didn't understand this kind of feeling. Yes, she feels lonely when Jongin is not around, but she can't said she loves him just by that right?. But then realization hits her. After that night... Why did she ignore Jongin.. if she didn't feels anything, she won't acts in this way right? right?

"I don't know!" She whined at ther own thought and sighed sadly.

"take it slow.. and I think, Jongin isn't that bad. He cares about you" Rin said this time she said it more with sincere.

"why would he care about me?" Haneul said, denying the facts that all came to her mind

"there's no guy will come to a girl house in the middle of storm just because she afraid of thunder" Raewoo pointed out.

"Think slowly... but I told you. Jongin is the best for you"

---------------------------------

The practice went on in the next day. Now they're going to practice the scene that The Prince will kiss Snow White on the lips.

That's make Jongin and Haneul grew even awkward.

Noticing the heavy aura, Suho telling them that they'll do fine even if they didn't kiss, instead just let their lips near since Jongin left hand will coverd the view from in front while he is leaning down.

"Now cue!" Suho said.

Haneul laying down with her hands on her stomach while closing her eyes. She just do fine not until she felt Jongin warm breath on her lips. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest, she didn't want to open her eyes. She just won't

"uuh, Princess, I told you after the count until 5 you need to open your eyes, slowly and prettily" Baekhyun said. Rin who stand close behind him, squished his hand and burried her half lower face on his shoulder, trying not to squealed like crazy.

"Jongin stay in that position, and Haneul-ah, open your eyes" Suho commanded and She really has no choice but to open her eyes. Slowly. *god safe me. Let my heart beat normaly for my whole life-* Once she open her eyes, she can't find it looked away from what in front her.

Jongin never know.. Well maybe he knows but her never admit it. When he studied her closed eyes face. He was drown in awe. She's actually a beauty. everything on her is perfect. and now her eys open and looked deep in his own. He drown even deeper in it.

Haneul never know, she never looked at Jongin face in this close. His lust eyes, his nose, his full lips, until his jaw. She never know that he is actually hot and handsome. with his bangs almost closing his right eyes. And the way he stare at her, it makes her heart beat in hundreds miles, her stomach did flips in excitement.

As they lost in their world. They didn't even know that their friends are all squealing and giggling like stupid because the scence is just too cute for them.

"Okay, cut cut!" Suho said as Jongin and Haneul snapped back to the real world as Jongin quickly pulled away from his current possition.

"I-I need to go home now" He said as he grab his bag and dashed out from class room.

------------------------------------

One day before the Festival. Everyone is busy decorating the class and gym for students who want to use it for performance.

And today, all of them join the full practice on the stage plus rehearsal.

Come to Jongin and Haneul class to practice on stage. Everything went well and for the singing part in the end they got Kyungsoo to sing while Jongin does the lipsync.

Once the finished practicing, Jongin and Haneul was left on purpose on the class, telling them to clean it. *They need to pay for this* Jongin gritted his teeth.

"I'll choke them to death after the festival end" Haneul said it out loud as Jongin brust into laughter.

"I'm planning the same thing" He said.

"I know right.. They keep planning on things" She pout. Jongin went silent *Planning on things* He thought as his instinc went faster than his mind.

"But I think, I like their plan" Jongin said and Haneul looked at him in surprised *What did he just say?*

"So.." Jongin said as he walk closer to her and she step back automaticly, but Jongin keep moving forward and she keep moving backwards until her back hit the wall. *What is he doing?* Her eyes widened at Jongin who closing the distant between them.

"I think they'll be freaking happy if their 'plan' is success.. what you do think?" Kai smirk and She feels her knees wobble.

"I-I.. what?" She can't find herself think straight, because.. Damn Kim Jongin is real hot right now.
Jongin leans even closer as he tlit his head. slowly. and drives her crazy. Jongin leans dengerously close to her making her held her breath. She actually able to look away but she just can't, Jongin is too attractive right now.. and inviting.

Jongin look at her lips as he slowly close his eyes. Haneul gulp, but then when she saw Jongin closing his eyes, she just knew what will come and she can't find herself to reject this one. So she close her eyes.

Jongin smirk. He lean pass her lips instead he gave short kiss on her cheek. Haneul open her eyes in shock.

"Let's go home" Kai said giving her his usual sly smirk

Haneul touch her cheek where Jongin kissed. Her face grew warm. She closed her eyes, and her mind flashing back to all moment she had with Jongin. She just never realized it before because all she remember Jongin is a brat that always make her mad. She forgotten all the small moments that showing Jongin really care for her, that Jongin was there for her.

*I think they're right.. I'm falling in love with him*

------------------------------------

The day has come. everyone gathered in the gym, they're all waiting for today performances.
Jongin and Haneul are in their changing room wearing the contumes.

Rin helps her to styled her hair and make up. While Raewoo fixing her Snow White dress.

"Done~" Rin chirp as she satisfied. When all the girls preparation done, they let the boys came in. Rin even squealed at her boyfriend who is wearing over sized jumper and oversize round shoes

"My hobbit" She jumps and put around her arms around Baekhyun neck.

"Damn Chanyeol. He'll pay for this" Baekhyun grumbles while he strugging with his over sized comstume.

"no worries you're cute" Rin said and pinched his cheek. Baekhyun grin "Thank you~" He sang as everyone warn them not to do more public affection.

"Oh~ our Haneulie wearing a dress and make up~" Baekhyun teased and other are laughing. Haneul pouts "this is not comfortable"

Jongin who as well feel awkward with the Prince costumes, he walk in.

"Our Prince!" Baekhyun chirps and all eyes fixed on Jongin

"uh-" He can't find a good words. No one has ever seen him in this style. Wearing white Prince costume. No one. So for 5 years being Jongin friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Suho, cried in happiness knowing that Jongin actually is handsome.

Too happy, they almost forgeting the main players for today. Raewoo take the action "Rin-ah, Don't you think Haneul make up a little bit too pale?"

"huh? I don't think-" Rin said as she looked at Raewoo "ah, right, let me fix it" Rin said as she purposely turn Haneul body facing to Jongin way.

Jongin who can't took his eyes off of her since he came in, now he can't even move after seeing better view of her.
Rin put little more blush on and pink lipstick, She smile satisfied. "Jongin-ah, what do you think?" She asked while showing Haneul to him. Jongin gulp as he clear his throath

"S-She's fine" He said with hoarse voice.

"She is beautiful right!" Sehun said from Jongin back patting hard his shoulder and make Jongin said his thought out loud accidentally "Yes" as he gasp and Sehun got hit for several times for punishment.

Everyone just laugh at them while Haneul can't even think straight. *Don't blame me if I forgot all my lines*


 

Finally their performance turn come. Fortunately, and amazingly, Haneul remember all her lines. She sang her part well too. She can hear people laughing when Baekhyun, Suho and Kungsoo walked in as dwarves. Chanyeol and Sehun as trees.

Everything went well and here it comes when the Prince has to kiss the Snow White. Now only two of them in the middle of the stage, the light spotting at them.

While saying his line, he lean closer he could hear all people, mostly a girls squealing around him. He gulped, he didn't felt nervous earlier, but now, he is total nervouse wreck. He studied her face, it's more angelic since she put on make up. and her lips more pink and glosy.

*just.. No more backing out* Jongin thought with thumping heart.

"My Princess" He said and his friend in the backstage gasp because he didn't have those words in his line. Haneul feels like time is stopping for her. Her heart is not controlable right now. For some reason, she want him to move faster, but she can't just open her eyes and pulled him to a kiss right?

"I want you to open your eyes" Jongin added. Jongin is confessing to Haneul right now, but Rin, Raewoo and the other girls are the one who are dying in happiness.

"I want you to looked at me.. when I said I love you" Jongin said as he really kiss her lips. Haneul eyes snapped open, considering she need to open it slowly and 'Prettily'

The Audience cheered loudly at them. Rin hugged Baekhyun thightly as they both jumping like stupid and Raewoo keep hitting Sehun's back because of the cheesy scene.

Jongin kissed her deeper moving his lips against her lips. Her heart beating like carzy, she felt like flying right now. Her mind can't see anyting but Jongin. She felt Jongin smiling on the kiss as she automaticly closed her eyes, kissed him back while put around her arms around Jongin neck as he lift her bridal style.

Jongin broke the kiss, remembering that they're practically kissing in public. But then once their eyes met, they can't stop smiling at each other. He placed his forehead on her's

"I love you, My Princess"

....The curtain closed....

"I love you, My Prince"