Chapter Two

You're the only one

InHae was too buzy at work and when she looked at her watch, she realised its already 6.30pm and its time for her to get off work.

Taekwoon on the other hand, was preparing for a surprise proposal for InHae at her house. He looked at the clock and realised it already 7.00pm.

“InHae will be here any time from now. I better light up the candles first”

Time check : 7.30pm.

InHae opened the door and was greeted with a romantic serenade by Taekwoon. He walked towards her and went on one knee with a box of ring in his hand.

“InHae-ya. Will you marry me?”

“N-nae.”

Taekwoon placed the ring to her finger and hugged her. “Komawo jagiya.”

“Wait, jagiya? Since when did you use those kind of words?”

“Yah! Can you not ruin the moment?”

“Aigoooo nae jagi is the cutest when he gets annoyed.” InHae said while pinching his cheeks

Taekwoon brought her towards the dining table and surprised her with dishes that he cooked. “Tadaaaaaah~”

“Uwa… you cooked this by yourself? “

“With the help of the Internet?” Taekwoon said while scratching his head”

“Heol, you can live without me then………………im just kidding.”

“Whatever, come lets eat. Im starving.”

 

InHae started off with ddokbokki. She put it inside and let it melt inside before chewing.

“Is it delicious?”

“I haven’t even chew it. Hmmm well.... its edible.”

“Yah what kind of comment is that?”

“Arasso, I give you a 7/10 for a beginner level.”

“Asssssa! At least its higher than my English result.”

 

They finished eating, did the dishes together and spent the whole night falling asleep while watching tv.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 year passed. Taekwoon is now a professional soccer player and InHae is a housewife, currently expecting a babygirl in 1 month time! They are happily married but the secret that InHae keeps is still unknown towards Taekwoon.

It was 10am in the morning. InHae prepares breakfast for her beloved husband, took out his dirty clothes from yesterday’s training and did the daily laundry. “Oppa, I’l be going to the doctors today to do check up on this little girl.” InHae shouted from the kitchen

“Today? But I have training this morning. Can’t you shift it back to this afternoon?”

“Andwae…the doctor is buzy. Its okay, I already asked my dad to accompany me, he’ll be here soon.”

“Appa? Ottokae, im so unready for his surprise visit.”

“Calm down will you, he won’t eat you up! Its already been years since—“ the door bell rings

“Oh, ill open the door” Taekwoon rushed to the door to welcome his father in law.

“Anneyonghaseyo abeoji. Have you been well?”

“Yes yes, I’m well. Why are you so tensed my son in law?”

“Aniya… come let’s have breakfast together.” Taekwoon leads his father in law to the dining table with polite gestures.

InHae came out with a tray of hot coffee and  served her most important boys in life.

“InHae-ya, are you ready to go?”

“Nae appa, I’ll just grab my jacket.”

“Taekwoon ah, train carefully.”

“Nae, abeoji. Take care of my wife.”

“Of course, of course.”

“Appa, let’s go. Oppa, take care. I’ll see you tonight.” InHae kisses his cheek and Taekwoon does the same in return.

 

InHae’s dad starts the car and drove towards the hospital.

“InHae-ya, when are you planning to tell him?”

“Molla.”

“Is it safe for you to deliver your baby through the natural way?”

“I’m going to ask the doctor later.”

 

They arrived at the hospital, InHae did the ultrasound and waits for their turn to enter the room.

“InHae-sshi, its your turn to enter.”

“Ah, nae thank you.”

“Annyeonghaesaeyo InHae sshi and Mr Park. Have a seat.”

“Thank you.”

“Your pregnancy is currently doing very fine and the baby is healthy.”

“Doctor, is it safe for me to deliver the baby the natural way?”

“Unfortunately no since there will be a lot of pushing and it might be weak for your heart so I will be arranging a room for you next 2 weeks in case of labour and then on that specific day, I will operate you. Have you told your husband about your sickness?”

“Not….yet.”

“Tell him as soon as possible.” 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update! Im bad at writting two shots. This will probably be 3-4 shots kekeke.

Hows Chapter Two...? ><

xx