Chapter 2

Frozen for 200 Years

Chapter 2  :    Welcome to Seoul 

 

It was the the second day since Chanyeol was found by Baekhyun, and after the good breakfast they had, Baekhyun decides to show his giant caveman around Seoul; the new world that the giant have yet to recognize, where new things were discovered, the place where spoons and forks were made, but still the same world he had lived in for the pass hundred years, the world that is no longer familiar to him.

Baekhyun got ready with his casual outing clothes, just a simple shirt and a loose cardigan to go with his skinny jeans which complemented his fine, structured legs. Baekhyun looked at the mirror and dusted his shoulders, he watched Chanyeols figure that the mirror was reflecting, watching as the giant observed the fork he have brought along to the room. Chanyeol have seem to have quiet an interest to the metal object he was holding. While Baekhyun watched the male on his bed staring at a fork, he have forgotten to dress Chanyeol up to go outside. 

Baekhyun turns around furrowing his brows. He holds his chin with the ends of his fingers and examine Chanyeol, then he turns back around and opens his wooden closet and searches his closet throwing some of his clothes (which he thinks might fit the giant) to the bed. 

"hmm" he humms, holding up the material from the bed and checks the size, then his eyes move to look at Chanyeol scanning his body head to toe. Baekhyun studies the boy, and picks out the longest jeans and the largest t-shirt from the bundle of clothes piled from the bed. 

"this one!" Baekhyun exclaimed pointing a finger out but also making the giant startle. 

"stand up" he says to the other, but Chanyeol just tilts his head 

"St-stand up?" the tall male stutters.

"Yea stand up " Baekhyun smiles sliding his fingers up and down in the air.

When Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol wouldn't understand, he sat on the bed "stand"  he repeated. "Up " then stood back up from the bed. He did this two more times until Chanyeol have let out an "oh~ " showing he have understood, and copied Baekhyun. He finally stood up.

 

 

Locking the door of his apartment, Baekhyun sighed in glee because he have finally dressed Chanyeol up and groomed him really nicely. He did not shower him knowing he bathed the tall male last night- and it would've also been a lot of work since undressing the giant was already a tough job. 

Baekhyun placed the keys iniside his pocket, he turned around and was towered by Chanyeol who held a fork in between both their faces.

"Chanyeol" the shorter one giggled. "why do you still have a fork?"

"Fork?..! " Chanyeol exclaimed, then shoving it to Baekhyuns face.

"No thanks" Baekhyun let out another laugh. He pulled Chanyeol by the wrist and walked to the elevator.

 

Baekhyun pressed the button which lit up and Chanyeol awed in suprise. 

"Baekii! Baekhyunnie light hero?!"

"Hero?" 

Chanyeol then held his hand out and pushed the air. 

Baekhyun was still confused but he then thinks that Chanyeol was imitating a super hero who has Light power. Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeols thought.

"haha, no I don't have light power" 

"Baekhyunnie Light Hero" Chanyeol says again. 

Again the shorter male let out a small laugh.

 

Chanyeol just fiddled with his fork, but one hand still cupped inside of Baekhyuns palms.  Baekhyun just watches the other male playing with his metal toy and he couldn't stop smiling by just looking at the sight of a grown man who seems so intrested by just a simple fork.

The elevator doors finally opens and Baekhyuns smile widens and quickly pulls Chanyeol out from the elevator and out to breath the fresh air.

When Baekhyun have stopped running, they were outside the building- but Chanyeol let out a breath tired.

"Baekkie run fast, baekkie take me run too" he said with a cute frown, scratching his head.

"Here Chanyeol!! Look around" Baekhyun held Chanyeol by the shoulder and turned him around where a graden was seen infront.

"Oh! pretty! " the giant then ran to the garden and Baekhyun followed.

They reached the garden and Chanyeol smelled the flowers. "Baekie! This is what?" 

"These are flowers" 

"I like this one" Chanyeol pointed at the bright red one.

"That's the red one" Baekhyun smiled.

"Red ...."             "Which one Baeki like?"

"Me? umm  , I like the white one" Baekhyun pointed at the white flower.

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun and recieved a smile back. Then suddenly a bunny was hopping his way in front of the giant.

"Baekkie!! Look!"  He pointed       "look Fluffies! "

"Fluffies? "

"This fluffies, cute ! " Chanyeol said, grabbing the rabbit and squeezing it really tightly.

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol and took the bunny who almost died suffocating because it was hugged tightly. A cavemans hug maybe too tight, Baekhyun thought.

Chanyeol then frowned. " I hug it " 

" yea but hug it slowly" Baekhyun said, hugging the cute animal gently. Then he gave it back to Chanyeol.

"oh " The tall male said recieving the bunny back. Suddenly he squeezed it again.

"NO! " Baekhyun said grabbing the animal back. "Bad Chanyeol"

The giant again frowned. 

"here just pet it. " Baekhyun took Chanyeols hand and rubbed it against the bunny.

"Soft bunny! Colour of Baekie's flower" 

"Yea, you're right! " 

"I want fluffy " Chanyeol said still petting the bunny.

"Okay, we'll take it home " Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

After taking the bunny home, they went back out- Baekhyun still wanted Chanyeol to experience more. 

They both stopped by a coffee shop. Chanyeol then seated just like Baekhyun did, he looked at the chair and rubbed the surface of the arm rest.

"This is chair" 

"yes" Baekhyun smiled. "you learn fast Chanyeol"

"Chanyeol before sit on floor" the giant said.

Baekhyun just giggled and recieved the menu from the waiter.

They both ordered, Chanyeol just had the same thing Baekhyun had; a hot coffee and buttered crossant. 

Baekhyun held the mug from the handel and sip the coffee. Then Chanyeol tried doing the same except taking the mug by just the palms of his hands.

"Hot! " Chanyeol said and let go of the coffee.

The waiter came by to clean up and offered another coffee, and Baekhyun gave a little sorry. 

When Chanyeol was given another coffee Baekhyun told him to take it by the handel so it won't be hot.

"Now Chanyeol tongue hot .. " the tall male frowned.

"haha, just wait for it to cool down."

 

 

They both took a stroll by the side walk, the sun was going down and the streets were noisey. The cars wouldn't stop beeping because of the traffic.

" here it's noisey...at home there is little stuff." 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeols sad face. The giant was maybe home sick, but he has to know that his home no longer exists. 

 

When they both reached home, Chanyeol immidietley ran to his new fluffy pet and held it tight. Baekhyun again came to save the animal. They both seated on the living room carpet legs crossed. 

Baekhyun again held Chanyeols hand and rubbed it on the fur of the bunny. In the first few minutes Chanyeol was smiling but after a while Baekhyun noticed his smile was becoming a frown.

"Chanyeol where do you live"  He knew but he asked anyways.

Chanyeol did not answer quickly, his hand was still petting the bunny. " I don't know"

"Where do you think it is? "

Chanyeol just looked down. "I lose home somwhere" 

Baekhyun felt pitty for the guy who had no idea where he is.  But he wishes that he could blend in soon and become a modern human.

"Do you like this place?" he asked again.

"I like home better, but Baekhyunnie here to love me right?" 

Baekhyun doesn't know what kind of love Chanyeol is referring to, but Baekhyun just nodded.

 

After an hour they both got ready to sleep. Baekhyun closed his eyes and then felt warm arms embracing him. This time Chanyeols hug wasn't too tight.