Chapter 5

Boyfriend? Pfffttt I don't need one.

-Oh, so that's how you can scare people and they will stay away from your house?-You nodded.

-Yes, but only you dare to come in.-Jimin laughed and patted your head. Taehyung sat next to him, giggled.

-So, come on. The party will start soon.-Jimin stood up and walked away, you and Taehyung followed him.

------------

-You know the girls!

-Bring the boys out!

There was a group of girls on the stage. You felt a little surprise because Jimin's house has a room like this, like a club. Girls and boys are everywhere. You frowned because of the shining light. But then you looked next to you, you didn't see Taehyung or Jimin.

-W-woa?..-You looked around. Between the crowd, it was hard to find them. You walked slowly and shouted "Taehyung! Jimin?"

-Maybe join them was a bad idea.-You looked around one more time and you stood near the stage. Suddenly, the music stopped and you heard a girl's voice:

-Now, shall we find someone who have a beautiful voice?_It's a girl with a beautiful uniform. Maybe she's the same age as you. She had two beautiful eyesmile. But then, she looked at you and giggled. Suddenly, she pulled you on the stage.

-W-woa???!!

-We found you!!!

You stood in the middle of the stage, and all the girls around you were laughing. And the crowd too. You felt nervous and tried to get down but she held your hand back.

-Introduce your self first, my lady.

-O-Ok... Um... Hi, my name is ____, I'm a--

-That's good enough, will you sing a song for us?-Another pushed your microphone away and said. You blinked twice time and shook your head.

-____???

You looked at the crowd and saw Jimin and Taehyung. They both looked surprise.

-Jimin!-You happily shouted and the girls looked at you. 

-Oh my, so lucky we found you!-They ran to the stage and Jimin helped you down. You felt like crying but you didn't. 

-Where have you been this whole time?

-I don't know, but when I turned back, I didn't see you.

-Idiot!-Suddenly Taehyung said and smacked your head. 

-Ouch!-You messaged your head and glared at Taehyung, but then smiled

-What?

-Thanks for worried about me...

-I-I didn't!!-He shouted and smacked your head one more time. But his face was red. And you felt happy. You laughed and enjoy that night with them.

------------

-N-No way!-Soojung shouted. You smiled and proudly said "It was true."

-I'm jealous with you, .-Soojung pouted.

-W-Woa?????? ??? Who yoy think you are talking too???

-My bestfriend of course.-Soojung giggled. You ffelt bad because you didn't invite her last night. You sighed.

-You know, Park Jiyeon was angry and she wanted to talk to you.

-M-Me?

-Yeah,but someone stopped her.

-Who?

Soojung giggled again and looked at Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung? You thought and you found yourself stared at Taehyung. Soojung smiled.

-Yes, Taehyung.

-Woa....

-He said "Don't hurt anyone with your body, they'll get dirty if you touch them even just their single hair"

You listened to Soojung and nodded slightly. Dirty, you kept thought about that word until you felt someone stood in front of you. You looked up and saw Taehyung.

-Hey, what's your face about?

-AAh...n-nothing.

-Jungkook ahhhhhhh! Shall we go to the amusement park again?

-Hm, sure why not?

You looked at Soojung.

What does she mean? Again?? That's mean they were hang out before?? Woa???!!!

-Well, we should invite our friends...-Soojung smiled at you. You found your self blushed and looked away.

-You mean, double date?-Seemed like Jungkook understood what she said and he they giggled. Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

-What's new?

-Don't ask.

---------------------------

-There! Supper cute!!!!!!!!!!!!-Soojung shouted. You looked in the mirror and you saw a beautiful girl. You touched your face.

-This is me?-You mumbled. Couldn't believe it, it was you in the mirror. A beautiful girl, differet from the other days. Why did you become like this? It was because Soojung and Jungkook did. They wanted you guys to hangout with them. You and Taehyung will hangout together.

-....

-Aww, you're blushing!

-Knock it off, Soojung.-You glared at her. You proudly smiled.

-I'll beat your beauti no matter what, Jiyeon...

-Huh?-You looked at Soojung. She smirked "Isn't that what you think right now,____?"

-N-No! Absolutely not!-You shouted and pushed Soojung away. 

And the date began.