I Can't Wait To Meet You

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ four - i can't wait to meet you ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

Chanyeol and I were sitting at the sofa, totally bored. I know what you’re thinking… they’re idols and they’re bored? Well, it’s hard to go out in public and have a lot of fun when paparazzi and fans attack your life.

 

“Hyuuuuuuuung! Just do the third dare! I know you don’t feel like dealing with paparazzi right now, or sasaeng fans but I’m bored as kk,” begged Chanyeol. “Besides, you don’t even know what it is yet. For all you know it might not even require you to go out in public.”

“Fine,” I sighed, grabbing the book and opening it to the next dare. I read it out loud for Chanyeol to hear as well.

 

Dare Three:

Go to an amusement park and ride the rollercoaster.

Take a picture of the view from the top of the hill.

I love rollercoaster; I want a man who will ride them with me.

 

I looked at Chanyeol indicating that I didn’t feel like doing this dare right now. I love rollercoaster and everything, but like I said before, we don’t want get mobbed. I figured I should just get over it though because if I was going to finish this book I’d have to deal with the paps anyways.

 

“Alright, let’s go then,” I waved at Chanyeol to get up so we could leave.

“Sweeeett,” he sang in a very unmanly high-pitched voice.

 

We drove about twenty minutes before we made it to the amusement park. The hoodies we were wearing didn’t help a lot since people were screaming our name from all directions so we made sure to wave at them and shoot them a big smile. When we were in line Chanyeol and I signed a few autographs for the people around me. The line was forever long, though. We waited about an hour to get on the ride. It probably wouldn’t have been as long of a wait if we didn’t insist on going in the front seat. Go big or go home, baby. We don’t mess around.

 

“Hyung, you remember when we went on that rollercoaster one time and you puked for like ever afterwards?” Chanyeol began to laugh thinking back on the day. I really didn’t think it was that funny, so I didn’t laugh with him. “Oh come on, Kris hyung. You know that was hilarious.”

“You’re a douche, bro,” I said in to him in English and rolling my eyes. That was only one time and it was because I ate too many rice cakes and that was like the fourth time on that ride. Other than that one time, I’ve never puked because of a rollercoaster. I love them any other time.

 

Finally we were on the ride, creeping up the top of the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter