I'm Kind Of Psychic

Book Of Dares
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⇒ eleven - i'm kind of psychic ⇐

 

//KRIS’ POV

I wanted the final place I would take Dara on a date to be somewhere more incredible than the first four. Those places were great, but they're touristy. Odds are she’s already done all those things if she’s been here before, which I’ve concluded, she has. So after talking to Pierre and doing a lot of thinking, I finally came up with the perfect fifth and final date. Apparently, it’s a hidden treasure in Paris. Not many people know about it, but enough know about it to keep it going – if that even makes any sense. It is just outside of the city – about fifteen minutes by car – then you have to walk about ten more minutes to get there since it’s not accessible by car.

 

We finally reached the gorgeous place and it was before anyone had arrived yet, so I snapped a picture of it and all its romanticness that would win over any girl, I would say. Even if I wasn’t famous and even if I couldn’t afford to take Dara to all of these places, I’m pretty sure she’d still want me after seeing the picture of this place.

 

I quickly uploaded the picture to twitter.

 

bookofdares: dinner and a movie maybe? pic.twitter.com/bYn6amU8cx

 

Unfortunately, the trip was limited to just getting the picture. I would have stayed and watched a movie with Chanyeol and totally had a shameless mandate with my best friend, but we had to catch a flight back to Korea in a few hours.

 

 

//DARA’S POV

“OH. MY. GOSH.” I said to nobody in particular. I was getting ready in my bathroom – you know, doing my hair, my face, that kind of stuff – when I got the tweet. Dinner and a movie, maybe? No, not maybe… DEFINITELY. How does this guy even THINK of this stuff?! I don’t think that date could be any more perfect. It has me hoping and praying even more now that the guy isn’t a total creeper and that maybe one day we COULD go on a date there. It doesn’t even have to be there. If he just could set that up in his backyard or something I’m pretty sure I would marry him right then and there. Okay, so maybe that’s a little dramatic… but still! It’s just perfect.

 

“Bom, get your fat in here!” I yelled to Bom who was in her bathroom getting ready herself.

“No, I don’t feel like getting up,” I heard her say. “What do you want, ?”

“Kris tweeted again! You have to—”

“On my way!” she interrupted me, causing me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter