You Make My Life Colorful

Colorful
You were a hard-core fan of SHINee.Your dream is to meet and talk with them one day. You like all of them but your love for Onew, the sweet and charming leader, is different. He is like everything for you and your life. He is also your ideal-type man. Although you live in Seoul you didn't have a chance to go to fan meetings, fan signs of SHINee due to your work schedules. One summer, your family planned to move to a new apartment. Your were packing things in your room while listening to 'colourful' song of SHINee. Your were removing your posters carefully not to tear them. Suddenly you heard your mum's voice saying "Honey, are u ready? We're leaving now". You replied "yes mom. Coming!". You decorated your new room with SHINee. The apartment is located in one of the expensive places of Seoul. Although you were new there, your neighbours didn't seem to be friendly so you didn't know well about your neighbours. You often saw big black van with tinted glasses so you knew there might be some celebrities living around, but not knowing whom they were. One evening you came back from shopping, carrying heavy bags including some grocery and coke cans. You came out of the lift and suddenly bumped into one tall guy, dropping all the coke cans. You apologized him. He picked up the cans for you saying "it's ok miss" and then he left quickly. You couldn't see his face well as he was wearing a hat together with sunglasses. All you could figured out was his tall stature and voice."This guy is charming and he seems familiar", you said to yourself and headed to your room. While unlocking the door, you saw another man with hat, sunglasses and also mask, coming out of the room beside you. He had two dogs together with him, one black and another brown. He was calling his dogs with French-like names.You didn't know whom he was but seeing your neighbour you bowed and received just a blunt reply "anneyong" from him. You thought people at this apartment were awkward and unfriendly. Later it was night time and you were about to go to bed. But you usually check twitter for some update news of your favorite band SHINee, before going to bed. At the same time you were in your deep thoughts about whom the two celebrity-like men you saw today who were very familiar to you. While scrolling down the phone screen, you suddenly realized them. Your suddenly screamed out loud ""yay, SHINee dorm is just beside my room" and jumping like crazy with happiness. SHINee is the only one that can make you insane. In your imagination you were talking to yourself "Imm, i saw minho and key. I want to see Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin too. Omo..I want to see Onew so much. Kekeke". You decided to do something to show your love and at the same time you didn't want to disturb them. So you planned to put a little note everyday for Onew oppa such as "onew oppa fighting", "have a nice day oppa" "the weather is cold, take care",etc using papers with blue, yellow, pink and green colors with each note ending with your name as "Y\N_mvp". It's been one month you've been sending little notes. One day you came back home late from work carrying some files to review at home. While going inside the lift, you saw a guy wearing a hoodie and also a cap but you could see his blonde hair. That was Onew. Now you and Onew were alone in the lift. Your were trembling with excitement and began to drop your books and files where your little notes are kept. The notes were spreading all over the floor now. Onew picked up them for you. You were so embarrassed and paralysed. Onew handed the papers to you saying "I guess you're Y/N_mvp. Am I right?" All you could do now is nothing but to apologize him "Oppa, I didn't mean to disturb you. But I love you so much. You're like everything for me. I'm sorry if I made you upset with my little notes". He replied staring directly in your eyes "No, dear. Why should I be angry at you? I can sense warmth, passion and love from your notes. And you make my life colorful" and gave you a peck of kiss on your forehead, then making his cute killer smile he left to his dorm. You were amazed and lost in your imaginations "Did I make his life colorful?"...  :)