Chap 1~~

Xiumin,my exchanged sister ^^

You had a sister named Sohee.You really love your sister while she's not.You don't understand why she hated you so much.When you asked Sohee about this,she just replied harshly,

Sohee :Get out of my buisness you !You took all my parents attention since you coming out into this world!Dont you ever dare to touch your feet again in my bedroom!!!Now go!!!!!

You always cried when remembering about your beloved sister,Sohee.

Sohee is a club girl.She always come home late in the morning and coming home mostly when she was drunk.Your parents always get mad with Sohee's attitude but you always stay by her side and keep defending her.So your parent just leave Sohee with no words because they dont want to arguing with you,their beloved daugther.But one day you realized that Sohee dosent come home in the time she usually came.But you ignored and thought that she maybe late because of overload drunk or busy with her boyfriend.Then,when she wasn't come home for a day,you've started to worry and burst it out to your mom.

You :Mom,Im worried about Sohee unnie.Where she could be by now?

Mom :She's big enough to think about herself.~

You :Its been more than a day that we lost unni!We should make a police report.!She could be in danger!!

Mom :Don't bother your mind thinking about her.She can take care of herself.

You :But mom...

Mom :No buts.Okey,just enough talk about your sister right now.You'll be going to the school of my choise okey?

You :Okey mom.

~At your new school~~

You :(Sigh)Unnie,where have you been? (mumbling to your self)

You closed your locker and walked clumsily to your classroom and suddenly someone hit your shoulder hard.You spinning around and touched your head as you feeling your head gettin dizzy~~

The one that bumped on your quickly collects his belonging and yours that spead on the floor.

?? :Sorry,sorry.I didnt see you there and Im rushing right now because my class is about to start.Again,I apology because bump on you.Im really sorry.

You :Its okey.Let me help you.

?? :Oh thank you so much.

When you hand his things to him,you were totally shocked to see his cute face.He's just busy checking his belongings and didnt realized that you're watching over him.

?? :Right!My belonging was just here all together.Thanks miss and sorry about today.Got to go,see you later! (While waving his hand to you)

You :Hey wait!

But he couldn't hear you anymore.

You :Sohee unnie?Is she just changed her style to a boy?

~During recess you go to the boy's classroom,you know his classroom by the book that you've collected for him,but you dont know his name since you didnt seen it.~

In the classroom,there left only 12 handsome boys.Others student went to recess~~

You :(peek the classroom for a while since you're junior and he is senior)

Luhan saw you and go for you.

Luhan :Yes miss?come to meet somebody?

You :Yes!I came to see my sister.

Luhan :What?!Im not a girl!Can't you tell that Im a boy?A manly boy? (Angry)

You :Sorry oppa.Im not talking about you.Im searching for my sister.She's cut her hair like a boy.I knew because I just saw her before.

Luhan :So you're not refering to me?Hehe,sorry for bursting my anger out.By the way,Im Luhan.

You :Hi Luhan oppa.So,can I meet my sister?I need to talk to her right now. (Puppy eyes)

Luhan :As you can see,there no girl student here.There are only 12 handsome and MANLY boys~

You :(Couldn't take it anymore and just go pass Luhan and go to the boy)

Luhan :Hey!

You :This is my sister!Sohee unnie!!Lets go home!

Exo : ??

Sehun :Did you just said that Xiumin hyung is your sister?

You :Xiumin...HYUNG?!!

Baekhyun :Yeah,he's our hyung!As you can hear,HYUNG..not NOONA!!

You :Yah!!Dont play with me!!Unnie,talk to them!!Youre my unnie right?You're not their hyung right?

Xiumin :.....

Luhan :Xiumin!Is she your hidden girlfriend?How could you not telling us about it. (pouts)

Sehun :Luhan hyung!!Manly guy dosen't pouts!! //knock Luhan's head//

Luhan :Ahh!!Maknae!!Don't knock my head!Im manly no matter what!! ><

Suho :...Okey,stop this nonsense right now!Hey you,my name is Suho.Im the class leader and this group leader.So,what's the problem here untill you declare our Xiumin is your sister?

~You start telling them the story from the beginning~

Chanyeol :Oh~The reason you're calling our Xiumin your unnie is because her face looks just like our hyung?

You :Yes,definetly~Im so worried sick about my unnie.Please help me..

Exo :(Starring each other)

Kris :I have an idea.

Exo :What?

Kris :How about Xiumin goes to your house and pretend to be your boyfriend.

Kai :What?How about me?I wanna date her !! ><

D.O :Jongin!How many gilfriend that you own only in this year?!

Kai : D____O

Xiumin :Kris!Why do you say so?

Kris :Mmmm,I dont know.I just thought that you two looks perfect together.

You :(Blush and suddenly said) Aaaa!I have to back to my classroom.The recess is about to end.Bye~~

You go and quickly left them.

Kris :Why dont you tell her that Sohee was your Ex?!

Xiumin :I dont know.I just dont want her to know.I just.....dont know why.

Tao :Maybe you love her hyung!Oh my god!Take this (Hand his gucci bag to Xiumin)

Xiumin :What is this?

Tao :Girls always love this kind of things.Hurry up give her this and confess her once~~

Xiumin :(Teasing)How about....Im the one who will take this bag?This bag is not bad.

Tao :Yah!Hyung,dont take the bag!Its limited eddition!! >< I use the money that I borrow from Kris hyung!!

Kris :Ah jinja?You said you really despressed and need the money urgently just to buy this thing?

Tao :Hehehe..Its limited eddition,hyung..I have to hurry before the other crazy girls humming these precious little bags.

Xiumin :You dont mind I gave to her this precious bag?

Tao :Haha Ive already prepared with buying two simillar bag..Tadaaaa!! (show of the other gucci bag)

Chen :Did you just buied couple bags?

Tao :Couple bags just got discount 20%.I was planning to give it to Kris hyung.But since he said,'Gucci bags is not my style',I just keep it for my self.

Kris :.....

Xiumin :She's really gonna like it?

Tao :Yes.Of course!! >< No doubt about it.

Baekhyun :Hyung,about time,date,place.....we'll settle about it.Hyung don't worry.Suho will pay the bills.

Suho :But I'll never buy you the new eyeliner!

Baekhyun :(pouts)

~Meanwhile,Your condition in class~

You :(Talking to yourself)Unnie,where are you?I want to tell you about this new school.I've just met a cute guy that looks just like you.And I think that I've just falling in love with him~Ah , ottokhae!! >//<

Teacher :You!The new girl!Did you just daydream in my class?!

You :Ah,sorry teacher..

~When the school period was finally over~

You :Guess why mom just like avoiding from answering my questions about Sohee unnie?

You're walking home alone when you see a familliar figure,just like your sister's figure..

You :Sohee Unnie~!! (Went closer to the figure and it was Sohee)

You :Unnie!!What a relief!I thought that you've been kidnaped or even worst,getting killed.Phew~

Sohee :(Evil smile)You were that realief when you see me?You never thought that you will die today?

You :W-What are you talking unnie?Die?Why I must die?

Sohee :Youre just make my work more easier.I just headed to your school to kill you!

You :U-Unnie?!

Suddenly,you were surrounded by five young men with different wepon.There are baseball bat,knife and etc.

You :Help me Unnie!!

Sohee :They are men that I hired to kill you.Why I must stop them?It will burn my money~

You :(Crying,crying and kept CRYING....)

~Exo just back from their school~

Baekhyun :Phew, that extra class was tiring!

Chanyeol :That should be.!

Suddenly Xiumin stop.

Sehun :Why hyung?You're tired?Just get to the dorm quickly and take a nap after it.

Xiumin :No.I just thought that I just heard someone crying.

As fast as lightning,Baekhyun hid behind Chanyeol while Chanyeol try to hid behind Baekhyun.So the two just arguing among themself.

Suho :Yeah.I heard it too.It went that way.Let's go~

Tao :You guys dont scared?It might be ............

Kris :(Knock Tao's head)Ghost dosent appear in the daylight,you stupid!

Tao :Just guessing..

Xiumin :Let's go.

~As they reached your location,they saw you had been beaten by the bat.So they go for rescuing you~

Xiumin :Sohee?!

Sohee :Xiumin?Yah,I missed you a lot you know!Why you didnt tell me that you already back from China?

Xiumin :She's your sister right? (Pointing at you)

Sohee :Ahh,,ummm....actually..

Xiumin :Stop it!This is why I broke with you!You are cruel,likes to drunk and cheat behind me even if you don't say so.I've knew it for a long time ago!!

Sohee clueless..

Chanyeol :That's Sohee noona?No wonder her sister exchanged her with Xiumin.They really look alike!

Baekhyun :Yup.Totally

Suddenly Kris came to Xiumin and carrying you in his hand.

Kris :Xiumin!We need to hurry!She's unconssious.Her head bleed so much!

As Xiumin want to follow Kris,Sohee grab his arms.

Sohee :Xiumin,is she (YOu),your girlfriend?

Xiumin :Yes.Yes she is!

Sohee :why,Why are you choosing her than me?

Xiumin :Because she's better than you!Don't you dare lay a finger on her anymore or I'll kill you!Now please excuse me,my girlfriend needs me right now.(Rushing chasing Kris and the rest of Exo)

Sohee :(Crying)

~In the hospital~

Doctor :She's awake now.The rest of you can visit her.

Exo :Thanks doc.

Chanyeol :Hi babe.How are you today?

Baekhyun :(Pinch Chanyeol's arm)

Chanyeol :Ouch! (Glare at Baekhyun)

Baekhyun :(Act like nothing happen and put on an eyeliner)

Sehun :Are you okay?Your head dosent hurt?

You :Yeah,Im fine.

Kris :(Clear throat) I belive someone had something to say. (Glare at xiumin)

You :??

Xiumin :(Shy)

Tao :(Push Xiumin)

Xiumin :Actually I want to confess somthing...

You :What?

Chen :And I belive that we are not related into this,so let's go! (Dragging the rest of Exo out of the hospital room)

~Now just left you and Xiumin~

Xiumin :Actually,I...I

You :Hey,why are you so slow?

Xiumin :I Love you! (Giving you the gucci bag)

You :(Shock and just look at him without nodd or shaking your head)

Xiumin :Are you going to reject me?

You :(slowly blushing) No.Actually I had the same feeling for you since the first time we met.

Xiumin :(Shock)

~Your mom come in~

Mom :Oh my dear.I knew that Sohee would dare to do this to you!

You :What?You knew?!Is this what you're hidding from me?

Mom :(Ignore your words)Thank goddnes that you are safe.So you must be the boy that save my daughter didn't you?Can I know your name?

Xiumin :Xiumin.Im her frien...

YOu :His my boyfriend mom.

Xiumin :(Shock)

You :(Wink)

Xiumin :(Smiles)

 

    ~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Author :

  Untill then we never knew what her mother's secret.Hahahaha.let me tell you.Actually the one that make Sohee leave the house is her mother.Sohee actually was about to sell you to the club and make some money.You know,some kind like..selling,selling body..Then your mom find out and swept her away from you.That's why she keeps avoiding your questions. ^^ Sorry if not interesting..Hope you guys enjoy it . :3