Another lonely new year....?

A lonely new year?

Turning to the side of the bed you looked out the window, watching the trees move with the wind slowly. you sat up from your bed and fixed your hair in the mirror. 

as you looked in the mirror you seen the picture of you and jongin on the side of the music box he gave you when he asked you out, you smiled at the sight of the music box. 

you then started to remember when you met him in freshman year...

- Flashback-

*Ring!* the bell rang, you walked out of the class with Min-young to go get lunch. it was sunny and quite heart warming looking at how the sun just shines.

"ahh! Min-young! i need to get my books out of my locker i will meet you in the lunch line" you said patting her shoulder and running off to your locker "yah! Hee-jun! aish that girl" Min-young said laughing a little as she walked to go get lunch.

while you were at your locker you heard giggling behind you, so you turned around and seen girld behing you "umm yes? do you need something?" you said softly

"nothing nerd" one of them said and they all started to laugh, you looked back at your locker and took out your books and when you were about to leave they stopped you.

"where are you going? were not done talking to you" she said with a harsh voice, you looked at her and spoke "but you said you had nothing to.." she stopped you by pulling your hair

"ouch" you said feeling the side of your hair being pulled, " how dare you talk back to me!" she said pulling it harder "stop pleas.." you were stopped by strong arms pulling you back.

you heard the girls gasp and step back "jongin.." they said shaking a little "we ere just playing" one of them said as they nodded togehter. you just stoot there speachless.

Jongin? that guy that all the girls like? it cant be right?! you thought for a moment, but as you were going to look up he spoke "I hate girls like you" he said in a low and strong voice.

he then took off with you, holding your hand tight as you kept looking down on the floor. once he stopped you looked around and found your self on the roof of the school. 

you wanted to look at him but you were scared at the same time, "dont worry they wont bother you again" he said in a low voice but it was calm and sounded sweet.

*bump bump* your heart was racing! his voice was just so handsome! you dont really know what he lookes like yet your heart was racing...

"are you okay did they hurt you? he said as he placed a hand on your sholder. "they didnt hurt me.." you said softly "what? could you say that again he said leaning closer to you.

now you could see his face clearly and it was so close."im fine" you said in a shy voice as you turned your head to the side away from him "ahh was i too close?" he said scratching his head with his hand.

your heart was racing so fast that you started to feel dizy, "By the way whats your name?" he said softly because he didnt want to scare you. "Hee-jun" you said facing him but still looking down. 

"thats a cute name!" he said blushing you looked up at him and smiled "ahh your smile is cute" he said blushing more making you blush too at his cuteness.

"how about we hang out sometime?" he said smiling at you. you wanted to speak but noting came out so you just nodded your head. 

after that day he would come to your class and you two would eat lunch together, and that day came.

it was after school and he didnt show up at your class at lunch and you didnt seen him anywhere, "i guess hes not here" you said in a sad tone as you walked out of the building to go home.

"Hee-jun!!!" you heard him call "jongin?!" you said knowing his voice by heart, you smiled looking backbut he wasnt there. "up here!" he said as you looked up to the classroom on the second floor a smile then spread across your face.

"catch!" he said throwing a box with a little parachute, you cought it as it fell lightly "what is this?" you said back to him but he was gone! 

"jongin!" you yelled as you looked for him "right here" he said from behind you. as you turned around he was holding a sigh that said would you be mine? you felt your heart beat fast.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he said in a loudly for everyone to hear. you blushed at his sudden action, you then walked up to him and pulled him to a hug "of course!" 

You two stayed like that for a while not caring what others thought about you two.

 

-End of flashback-

As you were remembering a smile ran across your face "he was so cute" you said opening the box to listen to the sweet melody. you walked down the stairs of your apartment to get a glass of water.

you made your glass and walked to the couch "wish he was here" you said pouting "maybe i should call him!" you said in a happy tone as you called him it just went to voicemail

*sigh* I guess im really going to be alone this new years you said placing the cup on the table infront of you as you layed down on the couch. 

the day went by so slowly, you washed clothes and made your bed "now to go shoping for food" you said walking out the door with your bag in your right hand.

as you walked down the hill to the market you seen a couple holding hands it made you quit sad that you couldent be with jongin but he was following his dream

when you were done at the market you walked back to your apartment and made your self diner. by the time you wer finished it was 8:00 so to pass by time you watched dramas.

it was now about 11:50 the news was on "Today is the last day of the year! get ready for the big fireworks show people!" the news lady said as she bowed to the camera.

"fireworks show? guess it wont hurt to watch it you waid pulling up your chair to the big glass window "another year with out you jongin.." you said softly.

"a lonely new year huh" a low voice said in the back of you. that moment you turned your head to see the man you loved standing in the back of you.

a tear fell from your face as you ran to him "Hee-jun why are you crying?" he said wiping the tears from your eyes. "yah! you should have called me!" you said getting mad

"i know but i wanted to show up like in those dramas" he said giggling. "so how about those fireworks? why dont we watch them together" he said sweetly.

"of coures!" you said pulling him to the seat by the window "5,4,3,2,1!" you both counted together and a blast of fireworks popped up in the air as it turned 12:00

as you were watching together another firework flashed into the air but it was different it said "will you marry me Hee-jun?" you then turned to jongin "well will you?" he said holding your hand.

a tear fell from your face as you heard those words "Yes!!" you said holding him tightly it was like a dream come true! 

after hearing that news he placed the ring on your finger *ring* your phone went off "hold on " you said answering the phone "what!! uhh okay thank you doctor" you were shocked hearing what he said.

"Hee-jun? are you okay what did he say?" jongin said worried "umm its kind of hard to tell you this" you said playing with you hair "what is it tell me" he said holding your hand tight.

"umm two months ago before you left i guess you gave me something.." you said looking at him "gave you something?" he said confused "yup, you gave a life" you said blushing.

"life?...your" he said "were going to be parents!" you said smiling "really!" he said jumping from his seat. "thank you so much Hee-jun!!" he said picking you up from your seat.

"I love you" he said drawing closer to you "i love you too" you said as you two kissed passionately.

 

 

 

Yay!!! happy new year everyone!!!!!!!! I hope you like this oneshot!! Its a little love story of you and jongin! <3