Conversation... nononoono.... ummm CONFORTATION 10 [my comeback LOL]

Our Little Promise in Our, [Secret Base]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jessica POV

I waited for her in front of the locker room. I decided to settle this as soon as I can. Even though I confused how to settle this.

“I hope I can be mature at least a moment… aaaaaa…” I said to myself. It’s five minutes and I lost my patience and knock the door.

“Lee Hana! How long you’re planning to be in there?” I shout and bang the door. I heard the door click and saw her came outside.

“What’s your problem?” she said.

“My problem is you! I told you we needed to talk but you take your whole time there forgetting I’m waiting for you!” I said.

“Oh… what is it then?” she said and walk. I walk beside her and start to talk.

“Umm… I wanna ask what’s your purpose giving me that cookie” I said.

“ I like you…” she said and stop.

“ I like you so much Jung Jessica…” she said and confessed.

“I see…. But… you see Hana… I love someone else… or let’s say I’m hers… I don’t find you weird confessing to a girl… I still can be your friend…” I said step by step realizing she starts to cry.

“Hana?” I called her as she keep silent not answering my questions.

“Hate you!!!” she said and grab something from her bag. IT IS CUCUMBERS!!!! WHAAATTTT.

“No nononononono… what are you thinking Hana… no no no” I said as I back of. She grab the cucumber and hold it like a sword ready to hit me with that weird green thing.

 “ I hate you!!!” she said and swung the cucumber at me. I dodge nicely and run. But she’s fast I reached the door but it’s locked. Before I can move I felt her presence behind me.

“OUCH!” I screamed as I felt the cucumber hit my head.

“ Stop it Hana!! I’m allergic to that!!” I said as I start to felt itch on my head.

“ I know!! If not I won’t hit you with it!!” she said and keep hitting me around the body.

“ Hana!! Stop I said s

Please log in to read the full chapter