chapter 5: broken memories

forgotten memories

seohyun's pov

its been 3 days since the accident happen between me and krystal i still remember how she look at me when luhan help me up her face is full of jealousy and angriness it’s like I’m about to steal something really important from her, but the only thing that i don’t understand is when krystal yelled "she's stealing my luhan again".       i don’t get it!         Why did she say that?

i haven’t even spoke to him yet and i only get to see him whenever i have music, P.E and dance class.

 HYUNNIE i heard my yoona unnie yelled down the stairs so i run to her and ask what’s wrong she just answered me by saying that minhyuk is on the phone so i grabbed the home phone and thank my unnie (yoboseyo oppa) i said (how you doing hyun i heard what happened from noona are you ok) when i heard minhyuk oppa called me hyun =the cafeteria incident went flashing back to my mind and i remember that LUHAN called me hyun too=

 (hyunnie, hyunnie are you ok) minhyuk said with a worried voice (sorry oppa im here i just dont feel well! can you call later) i said while apologizing to him, he just answered me by saying (that’s ok hyunnie rest well and ill call you again when ever im free) i just thank him for calling and said sorry again then hung up. i put the phone down and think why that LUHAN guy call me hyun. no one ever call me that except for my unnies and oppas, and something flash back to my mind (HYUN ILL PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT) a boy wearing a white t-shirt and he’s holding my hand but i can’t see his face, who is that is the only thing i can say since his face is blurred and the only question that’s going to my mind is who is he to me and why did he said he'll protect me and why is he holding my hands..

end of pov

- - - - - - - - - - - --  --  - - - - - --  - - - -

"Hyunnie what’s wrong? Why are you spacing" seohyun heard yoona and quickly look at her and said "nothing unnie i just remember something"

"what did you remember hyunnie" yoona said while leaning on seohyun's shoulder "unnie do you know anyone that used to call me hyun" seohyun ask while facing yoona, taeckyeon herd they’re conversation so he sat next to yoona and ask "whats with the sudden question hyun" then yoona look at seohyun "just curious oppa" seohyun answered while giving them a smile "well as you can see taeckyeon oppa call's you hyun, and some of my close friends and your close friends like tao, minhyuk, the girls , and lu" yoona suddenly stop herself from saying the person’s name and give seohyun smile then straitly look at taeckyeon "who’s lu unnie" seohyun ask  "its your old friend he used to leave near in your old house" taeckyeon answered her question while giving her a smile "oppa do you know our old house?" seohyun ask again "someone already leaves there" yoona answered her while walking to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water "i really wanted to see our old house unnie but sadly someone already leaves there, i really wanted to remember my past" seohyun said while sighing and giving yoona a back hug, yoona just pat Seohyun’s back and give her a smile.

 - - - - -- - - - -- - -  - - - -

yoona's pov

i nearly slip when seohyun ask me who else used to call her HYUN thanks god taeckyeon is with me he always know what to do when it comes to this thing, im really sorry hyunnie but this is for your own good, i feel guilty from lieng but i know its better if you just forget about him, his not good for you

end of pov

 -- - -- - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -

Seohyun is sitting to the couch while watching keroro when she heard the doorbell

"unnie ill go and open it" so seohyun get up quickly and open the door, then she saw 6  girls  standing in their front yard "annyeong hyunnie we came to visit since its Saturday" tiffany said while showing her eye smile "come in unnies" seohyun said while opening the door for them "thanks hyunnie your still really polite like before" sunny said while giving seohyun a really tight hug "yah youll kill her if you squish her like that" hyoyeon said while pulling sunny away from seohyun, seohyun just laugh at her unnies and sat back to the couch and watch her keroro show "so you still watch that hyunnie i remember you ditch us just to watch that show and we all end up watching it" sooyoung said while sitting next to seohyun and start watching the show with her "but unnie i never watch this show with you's before and when did i ditch you's for this ill never do that to you's" seohyun replied while looking at sooyoung, all the girls just look at each other while giving everyone a say something look, sooyoung is still looking at the television with her wide shock face while mumbling "eotteoke, what to do" taeyeon came rushing to seohyun's side and said "sooyoung you babo its not hyunnie its, its my cousin name haneul" yoona sigh in a relief, "oww unnie can i meet her" seohyun answered happily , "sorry hyunnie shes not in korea anymore" taeyeon lied and starts hugging seohyun "sorry hyunnie" taeyeon mumbled to herself, "food is ready" yoona yelled at the girls and they quickly run to the table, "unnie ill be back ill just wash my hands" seohyun said while walking to the kitchen sink...

"yahh sooyoung be careful of what your saying especially around seohyun" jessica said while hitting sooyoung's shoulder "sorry guys my lips slip" sooyoung said apologetically "thanks to taeyeon quick thinking, if she didnt said anything like that will be dead" tiffany said while giving taeyeon a smile , "i was really scared when she ask that im not even expecting you'll say that sooyoungie" yoona said while giving her a worried face "guys stoped it lets eat at least she didnt find out what's the truth" hyoyeon said while cheering up everyone, "do you think seohyun will find out soon" sunny suddenly ask with a serious tone "she will find out if we’re going to talk about this in here" jessica said coldly, "we just need to be careful of what were going to say in front of her and she won’t find out" taeyeon said while giving everyone a smile and a nod "unnies" seohyun yelled giving everyone a shock face "since when have you been standing there seohyun" taeyeon ask while gulping her saliva "just now unnies i just yelled because all of you looks sad" seohyun answered while giving everyone a smile and walking straight to her sit "unnies why haven’t you touch your food yet are you all waiting for me" seohyun questioned while looking at everyone "haha yes hyunnie were waiting for you" tiffany answered while giving everyone a (its fine guys she didnt heard it) look, then all the girls sigh in a relief and start eating theyre food.

all the girls finish theyre food so they started watching a horror movie and the doorbell rang "ill go get it unnies" seohyun went to the door and opened it "minhyuk oppa" seohyun yelled then she jump and gave him a hugged and minhyuk hugged her back and swing her around all the girls look at seohyun and minhyuk while smiling.

"yahh minhyuk our baby is still young" Jessica said coldly and all the other girls starts laughing this makes seohyun pout and said "unnie im not a baby anymore" minhyuk just smile and greet his noonas and ask if he can take seohyun for a ride, "sure just be careful of our seohyunnah" taeyeon said "and make sure she’ll be safe and sound when she came back here" hyoyeon yelled "dehh noonas" minhyuk answered.

 minhyuk started driving his car and after thirty minutes they reach their destination "where are we oppa" seohyun ask "you’ll see" minhyuk answered her and smile “here we are” minhyuk said “woah oppa this is beautiful” seohyun said while moving looking around “when did you find this garden oppa its beautiful” seohyun said again while giving minhyuk a hugged and whispered “thank you oppa” minhyuk just smile and said “anything for you hyunnie”.

both of them starts walking then suddenly they saw a nearby bench "seohyun sit there and ill get you a drink" minhyuk said while walking to the nearby vending machine just 1 block away where they are, "dehh oppa" seohyun answered while giving him a nod and a smile. minhyuk starts walking and seohyun is just wondering around when she suddenly felt something in her sit "huh its a knife carving" she said while slowly feeling the carves "it says S heart L i wonder who's this couple" she said while touching the carving "she must be really happy and her boyfriend might love her alot" she said while smiling, seohyun didnt notice a boy hiding near her while listening to everything shes saying.

=then a flashback came to seohyun's mind=

 seohyun is sitting in that garden bench and a boy wearing a blue shirt is carving it while saying "LOVE IS A PROMISE, LOVE IS A SOUVENIR, ONCE GIVEN, NEVER FORGOTEN, NEVER LET IT DISSAPPEAR. this carving will stay here forever even the day that i will lost you hyun"

=end of flashback memory=

"huh ive been here before and who is that guy" seohyun said while feeling dizzy then she was about to faint when a boy help her up

"are you ok" luhan ask with his worried look, seohyun just nod and thank him

"hyunnie are you ok what happened" minhyuk ask while looking at luhan with a fierce look, "i just felt dizzy and luhan ssi help me oppa" seohyun said "hyun lets go home" minhyuk said while holding Seohyun’s hand "dehh oppa" seohyun said and both of them starts walking to the car leaving luhan dumbfounded. "hyunnie ill be back i just forgot something" minhyuk suddenly said "huh oppa do you want me to come with you" seohyun questioned "just stay here i won’t take long" minhyuk said while giving seohyun a kiss in the forehead. Minhyuk starts walking in the bench where seohyun is sitting just a minute ago and he saw luhan

"what did you tell her" minhyuk ask luhan with a fearless look, "nothing i just help her up" luhan answered "dont talk to her ever again, she dont remember you, so dont waste your time" minhyuk suddenly said while walking away from him "wait what do you mean she dont remember me" luhan ask again "ask your girlfriend" minhyuk suddenly said while clenching his fist, luhan just look at him with a poker face since he doesn’t know what his implying about his girlfriend and he starts saying "krystal?"

 

 

 

hey guys sorry for the late update,, thanks for everyone who subscribe <3