Aaron's Plan

Hateful Love

Gui Gui's P.O.V:

We walked up to a huge mansion. I guess this is Aaron's place. So he's rich too hmm...no wonder girls always go ga ga over him. Besides being handsome he's also a rich kid...he's kinda like me in a way. Wai-wait did i just call him handsome?

Well...he is kind of good looking...

I couldn't help it, a smile crept onto my face and i stared at his face unknowingly.

"Are you done looking?" He said without even looking at me.

Dam...busted...I couldn't help but blush. How'd he know i was staring at him?

"I....I-there was...uh THERE'S A BUG ON YOUR FACE!" I panicked and slapped his face lightly pretending to hit the imaginary bug.

"GOT IT..ha.ha.ha." Ugh nice save Gui Gui you're such a dork!

I quickly removed my hand from his face and quickly put my head down. That was sooo embarassing!

I could feel him looking at me, but i was too afraid to look up...he's probably giving me his evil glare...

Nice going Gui Gui you're soooooo good at making friends...

Aaron's P.O.V:

Gui Gui took her hand off my face and looked down. I stared at her and touched my face. Clearly there was no bug on my face.

I tried my best to supress my laughter while her cheeks were turning bright red. There was an awkward silence as we walked into the mansion and i just wasn't use to it when i was with her so i decided to break the silence.

"You know, you're a really weird girl."

Gui Gui's P.O.V:

It was really quiet while we walked into his home. I was still too embarassed to even look at him.

"You know, you're a really weird girl." He suddenly broke the silence. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Being weird is my specialty! I think its a gift." I said as i gave him a bright smile.

"I think it's more like a curse." He laughed quietly.

I didn't know what to think. Should i be mad? I made him laugh though! He has such a cute laugh...

"Thanks." I said and giggled.

Aaron's P.O.V:

Thanks?!? Did she just say thanks? I just insulted her.

"What do you mean thanks? That wasn't a compliment." I stared at her.

"Doesn't matter because you gave me a laugh and that makes me happy." She turned her head and looked at me.

She gave me a sweet smile and looked into her deep brown eyes. I quickly looked away and fell silent.

"So, anyways do you live by yourself?" She said looking around the mansion.

"No, I live with my uncle, but he's a workaholic so im usually home alone with the maids."

"Oh..."

Time to put plan A to action.

"So...Gui Gui before we start on the project want to check out my uncles HUGE safe?" Wow this sounded more clever in my head...

"Um...why would we go there?" Gui gave me a confused look.

Because you want to jack my money thats why...

"Um...because its big...and full of money." Oh god that was so stupid. She's going to see right through it.

"Uh...noo thanks i rather just work on the project."

She's such a good faker...oh wells I'll try again later.

@ Aaron's Room

Aaron's P.O.V:

Time for plan B.

"Hey Gui Gui, you know how girls always bother me all the time? I looked at her.

"Yeah, what about it?" She was focused on the project.

I leaned in closer to her. "Do you think you can do something for me?" She turned her head to face me and our faces came closer.

I quickly turned my head.

"What is it Aaron?" She looked concerned. I looked back at her.

"Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" i looked at her as serious as i could so she couldn't see through my plan.

"What?" She looked shock.

"Oh of course I'll pay you and don't worry it won't be a small amount." I said indifferently.

She suddenly got up and looked at me, For once she wasn't smiling and i couldn't read her expression on her face.

"No thanks, do you really think I'd sell my body for a couple of bucks?" She was cold for once.

I stood up and slowly walked closer to her. "Stop acting already i already know that you're only being nice to me because you want my money. You're a fake and a just like everyone else. Sorry that I ruined you're little plans."

She took a step closer to me and had her head down. I stared at her and suddenly a tear fell down her face and onto the floor.

She was...crying...

Before i could say anything i felt something hit my  right cheek. Gui Gui slapped me across the face and ran out of my room and I heard the door slam down stairs.

I stood there, frozen. My face didn't hurt, but some how my heart did.

The once so cheerful Gui Gui looked dead and expressionless and worst of all I was the one who killed her smile...

I felt regret....what should i do?

My brain told me she deserved it. My heart and my legs told me i should run after her.

In the end, my heart won.

I ran out the mansion and started searching for her.

I took out my phone and called her.

* Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring...*

"Hello?..."