Lucky To Have You

Lucky To Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLAY THIS :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uok8aP0aAXU

“Yaaah!! Gumsy!! Wait for me!!” you shouted while running so that Kris would hear you.  You two are going to school together.

“You’re really a slow foot, aren’t you?” He responded.

“oh… w-well. I’m n-not if you would lessen up t-the… s-speed of your--- w-walking.” You said while catching your breath.

“Mianhae. “ he stopped. “ Am I really that fast?” he asked.

“Well no, not really. You know you can race with a jet with that fast kind of walking.” -__-

“Hahaha. You’re really funny… here, hold my hand so that you won’t get left behind.” He offered his hand to you. While you, you just stared at it… blushing. You don’t know why you are feeling some butterflies inside your stomach. You look at his face. Then, the angels started singing… oh no no no… I’m really in love with this guy You just thought.

You became friends since grade school. That’s why you know everything about him. Until you realized that whenever you’re with him, you just wished that time would stop so that you could be a little longer with him.

“Hey. What are you waiting for sweetie? We’re gonna be late if you’ll just stare at me like that.” With that you woke up from telling the flashback. (xD)

“Oh… sorry. Hahaha.” You grabbed his hand and you two walked together.

After arriving at school, you notice the massive pack of fangirls waiting outside his classroom. “Hey Kris I think I’m going to go to my classroom now. Your obsessed ladies are waiting for you. I don’t want to attend my class with a black-eye.”

“No. I wi—Hey wait!” You didn’t let him finish his sentence. You ran so fast to the hallway so that his fans wouldn’t notice you and got beaten. Hahaha

 

 

“No. I wi—Hey wait!” She didn’t let me finish my sentence, pfft. She suddenly ran to the hallway. I want to walk with her until she gets in to her classroom. Now I’m going to face these girls. What a headache.

“OMO!!! Here’s Prince Kris!! Girls, Alert!”

“He’s so handsome!”

“He looks like an angel!”

“No, a Prince maybe!”

“Nah-ah. He looks like a Greek god.”

“No! A Roman god maybe.”

“Whatever! Prince Kris MARRY ME!!”

Tss… these girls are really trying to ruin my day.

“Prince Kris. Would you accept these chocolates? I bought them from Italy.” A girl with thick make-up approached Kris while handling a big heart-shaped case of Italian chocolates.

Wow. Did she really go to that city just to buy these chocolates? Awesome

“No thank you. I don’t receive gifts from… uhhm. Fans.” I said with a cold stare, and directly get in to my  classroom leaving them jaw-dropped because of my coldness.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter