Chapter 2

Brothers Conflict

Chapter 2

 

“Luhan?” Its sound familiar for me.

“Oh, Tiffany-shi ?”

 

Luhan POV

“Ahh, I forgot you guys in the same school” Kris hyung said.

I confused. “What do you mean ?”

“Ya!, You forgot to tell Luhan about Tiffany ?” Kris hyung shout to Kai hyung.

Kai hyung just smiled.

“Tell what hyung ?” I looked Kai hyung

“Luhan-ah, she is daughter from Victoria (Tiffany’s Mom). She will be our sister” Kyungsoo hyung explain to me.

“What ?! How can you forgot to tell me ?” I was shocked.

“Its beacause you’re really busy with your soccer team”

“Please take care of me, Luhan-shi” Tiffany said give me her eyesmile. Her smile that I never see it.

“Oh, ne” I lost my word.

 

Author POV

Luhan walked away. He going back to his room.

“Waegeurae with him ?” Kyungsoo looked Kai

“He is weird. Oh I have to go now” Kai look at his watch.

“Where are you going ?” Kris asked

“I have schedule. Annyeong Fany-ah. See you tonight” Kai wink to Tiffany and walk away.

“I have to make breakfast. Tiffany, what do you like to eat ?” Kyungsoo asked

“Aniyo gwenchana, i like to eat food that oppa made” Tiffany answered.

“Jinjja ? I will make you something that simple” Kyungsoo walk to kitchen.

“Oke. I will bring you to your room now ! Follow me” Kris said to Tiffany.

Tiffany POV

I look inside my room. Its pink and beautiful. Kris said Luhan’s room was next to me. If i need somethinng, I can asked him. Luhan is the popular boy in my school. I never talk to him and its little awkward. I will talk to sooyoung about it tommorow. I havent meets three again. I just know Baekhyun is an idol. I have see him on TV before. I look my belongs and fix up it.

Someone knocked my door. I opened the door and it was Luhan.

“Kyungsoo hyung want we come down to breakfast” Luhan said to me. His hair is wet. I think he just finished take a bath.

Why I think about it by the way ?!

“Ne, Arraseo” I throw my mind and closed my door.

“Come on” I walked beside him. This is the first time i look him within this close.

“Its our first time right ?” He said look at me

“What ?” Wheter he can read my mind ?

“We talk like this”

“Oh, I see. We never talk to each other before it” I Smiled.

“Yes, we always in same class right ? Sorry for become awkward. Its uncomfortable right ?”

“Yes, its right. Its not your fault by the way”

“Nice to talk with you. Lets become closer” He smiled to me. I think his smile is really sweet.

“Nice to talk with you too” I eyesmiled and sit beside him.

“What happen to you guys ?Whats wrong with that smile ?” a man look at me and Luhan weirdly.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Lay imnida” He said look at me.

“Tiffany imnida. Please take care of me”

“So,, you guys get along together well ”He said.

“Good job Luhan-ah” He said again.

“Its time to breakfast. Can you focus eat please “ Kyungsoo oppa said to Lay oppa.

“Arraseo I’m just curious”

Author POV

Its Sunday. Tiffany change her clothes. She have promised to watching Soccer match with Sooyoung.

She walk in to living room. The home was empty. Everyone is busy. Her phone ringing, It was Sooyoung message.

 

From : My bestie Sooyoung

Fany-ah, Mianhe. I have extra practice cheerleaders so I cant come with you u,u

Can you come by yourself ? See you in stadium Oke?

I will treat you lunch.

 

I sighed.

Luhan POV

I took my soccer shoes and my uniform. I walked down the stairs and see Tiffany sighed.

Whats happen to her ?. I walked towards her.

“Hi, is everything alright ?”

“Ah, Ne. I just have to go now” She walked away. I grab her hand.

“Where are you going ? I can take you”

What I’m doing right now. I have soccer match now.

“Really ? I have to go to stadium. I promised to watching our school soccer match”

Its a coincidence.

“Come on. You’re lucky meet with captain our school team now”

I smiled.

 

Tiffany POV

“Come on. You’re lucky meet with captain our school team now” He smiled.

Pabo Tiffany. You’re forgot  who he is ?!

I blushed. He laugh.

He walk in front of me to lead me to his car.

 

 

At Stadium

Luhan walked beside me. Everyone start murmur about me like “Who is she?” “She come with Luhan?””Is She his girlfriend?”

I rolled my eyes. “Its bothers you, right ?” Luhan asked me

“Little. I can handle it”

He smiled and put his arm on my shoulder. But, I like it.

“Tiffany” I hear Sooyoung call me.

“Luhan, I have to go. Thanks you so much for take me here. And sorry about forgot you before”

“Ne, see you next time.” He walked away.

I walked to Sooyoung.

“Yah! You never told me you like Luhan and now you dating with him”

“What ? Aniyo. I tell you later. Now I want focus watching soccer match”

“Arraseo”

 --She is never like soccer before it—Sooyoung thought

 

I know this story is boring. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry to my english is really mess up. but, I hope you like this chapter.

Thanks for reading my story. My story is really weird. Its my first time, seriously.^^