1

"A call.text.gift box.and SAJANGNIM" [PART 2]

HAYI'S POV

*My phone's vibrates,it was a message from CL unnie*

I opened the message and it was their picture eating jjajangmyun together.

I smiled.

"When did she invite him?,"I mumbled.

Then....I received a call from an unknown number.

"Yeoboseyo?,"I answered.

"Hayi?"

"Yes,Hayi's speaking. Who is this by the way?",I asked in proper manner.

Tukkk...The phone suddenly cut off.

"EHHHHHHHH???," I yelled.

"What is wrong with this caller?",I shook my head.

"Hayi,it's time to go home.",my manager shouting at me from the toilet's door.

"ye~I'm coming,"I shouted back.

I quickly washed my hand and grabbed some tissues,fixing myself and left.

There,I bowed at my sunbaes and telling them I'm leaving. I also thanked JiYong oppa for treating me for this yummy dinner.

"Oppa,kamsahamnida..The foods was delicious. Thank you,"I thanked him.

"It was just a small treat,"he laughed.

"But next time it will be your turn to treat us,"he winked.

"Absolutely oppa,"I said;bowing again. "I'm leaving now oppa,"

They all nodded and waved at me.

"Be careful,Hayi ahh~,"said Dara unnie.

"Call us if anything happen,unnie will be right there like a superman,"Bom unnie joked. She did a superman pose.

"Noona,hajimaa~"said Jiyong.

"Waeeeeeeee????,"nagging Bom.

We all laughed at her response. So, I bowed at them again and leaves.

-----------------------------------

Next day

My alarm rang. 

I woke up and I look at my phone.

8.35am

I quickly woke up and clean up myself and start packing. My schedule for today is to record a new track for my upcoming album. Everyday I feel excited as I will making a comeback next year. 

And I was humming to my new song right now.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to get some light breakfast. My parents isn't here. They went to Busan yesterday. So I just making myself a toast bread with marmalade. 

While I'm busy eating my breakfast, a sudden text message pop up from the an unknown number...again.

"Who is this?,"I opened the text.

I read it with a slow voice tone..

"WILL."

"Will?" I questioned.

"Wait....this is the same number who called me last night," I checked my phone.

I tried to call that user but it got connected to voicemail.

"A stalker perhaps?,"I started to feel scared and looking around inside my dorm.

I called CL unnie but she didn't picked up. So I called Yongguk oppa.

He answered.

"Oh,Hayi aah?what's up?,"

"Oppa,are you busy? Can we meet?,"I asked.

"Not really.Right now I'm with you CL unnie. We were just visiting her aunt's gallery,"he explained with a bright tone.

"Omo oppa! She brought you there?Oppa,you guys are too fast.take it slow ye~,"I .

He laughed at my answer.

"Then,tell unnie I'll meet you guys at the coffee shop next to the gallery,"I tell him.

"Ok,"

We hanged up.

--------------------------

At the coffee shop

I sat next to the huge window and enjoying the view. And I saw both of them entered the door and waving at me. I waved them back.

"Sorry for being late,"said CL unnie.

Yongguk oppa who is being a gentleman offering her a seat. I chuckled when I saw CL unnie was blushing.

"Omo ommoo you guys need to control sometimes.Its showing on your face!,"I said

"What is it that so urgent that you have to called us to come over?,"said Yongguk oppa.

I took a deep breathe.

"Some unknown number has been disturbing me since yesterday. I'm worried it could be stalkers.,"

"You should report it to sajangnim you know,"said CL unnie.

"I wanted to but....'" I replied her then Yongguk oppa cut me off.

"You don't have to worry,as long as this person did not went overboard,then it's safe,"he explained.

"Really oppa?,"

He nodded.

My phone rang. It was my manager.

"Hayi,I'm going to pick you up. You have to be there by 2pm,"

"hmm.,"I replied and hang up.

"Unnie,oppa..I have to go now. Sorry for interupting your precious date,"I leaves as fast as the lightning.

"YAHHHH!!!" They yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At YG building 

I managed to reached there on time. I saw Lydia unnie was taking a selca of herself. 

I knocked the door but she didn't realized it.

"Unnie...hehheh.What are you doing?,"

"Omo..kkamjjagiya!!,"she was so surprised when she saw me.

"Mian unnie..should we start now?,"I said.

"You should at least knock the door,"she said while fixing her hair.

"I did,unnie but you didn't hear me.You are too busy with....",I by copying her selca pose.

"Yahhhh this kid! Paliiiii go inside!",she shouted.

I gave her a salute.

"YES MADAM!"

She only laugh at me.

So we went for recording and it took such a long hours and I started to feel tired. My voice started to crack. Lydia unnie stopped the session.

"Let's end it. You can continue it tomorrow,"she told me.

I nodded. 

Someone was knocking the recording room's door. 

It was one of YG staff.

"Here you are Hayi shi. Take this. Somebody sent it for you,"she handed me the GIFT BOX.

"Thank you,"I said.

"Wow this box is big! new admirer perhaps? Who sent it?,"asked Lydia.

I opened the gift box and I was so shocked when I saw NOTHING inside it except for an origami-heart-shaped paper.

Lydia unnie burst out laughing when she saw it.

"OMG HAYI!! SOMEONE IS TROLLING YOU!!WHOEVER THAT IS,THAT PERSON IS A GENIUS!!!"

I feel so embrassed and angry too. So I stayed quiet. I turned over the paper,written "YOU" at the back and I saw a phone number underneath.

*wait...this is...*

I took out my phone and scrolling until I saw the same number appeared on my screen. I started to feel uneasy.I called that number again but no answer.

"Unnie,I'll be leaving now.See you tomorrow,"

*this is third time that person did this to me. Who are you exactly?,*I mumbled to myself

-------------------------------

31st December 2013

Today is the last day of 2013. I am sure gonna miss this year. Especially that night where I called Jongup 'oppa'.

The way he sees me. His smile...

*Omo,am I blushing*I touched my cheek. It's warm.

My phone rang and one name appeared on my phone screen. 

YANG.HYUN.SUK.

I answered the phone immediately.

"Yes,sajangnim?,"

"Come to my office right now,"

"Okay,"I said.

So I went to the lift and pushed the 7th button. His office.

Before I entered,I pray hope he won't scold me. I don't think I did wrong these past few days. 

I knocked his door.

"Come in."

I entered and I saw him sitting on the sofa,while looking at his iPad.

"Sit down"

I sat down. Silent.

"So Hayi,how was your day? Did you go out having fun?,"he asked me.

I nodded. 

"I heard you have lots of male friends,especially idols"he continued.

I nodded.

"Is there any other particular guy that you interested in?,"

I shook my head.

"Really?,"he asked,folding his arms.

"Deh sajangnim,"I said.

"Then explained this,"he gave me his iPad.

I clicked the link and I was so dumbfounded when I heard  it. It was my phone call with an unknown caller the other day. 

I played the record.

"Hayi?"

"Yes,Hayi's speaking.Who is this by the way?"

"There's more."he said.

I almost dropped his iPad when I saw a screenshot of the text message that was sent to me

"WILL"

and there's more too.....

A photo of a gift box that I recieved yesterday and now....the most scary part... the unknown user sent an email to my sajangnim.

It was stated;

D.A.T.E

I looked at sajangnim and I just giggled. He gave me a smirking face. 

"You know that I love you right,Hayi? So please clean these things up. Tell that person to stop.It might ruined you,"he advised.

I nodded.

"I will find a way sajangnim."

I wanted to tell him that I do not know this person but I'm scared he might bring it up to court. So I stayed quiet. 

I left the office in puzzled. 

"Who is this person actually? What's up with the phone call,the "will" text, the "origami-heart-shaped"gift box, and the "D.A.T.E" mail?It's creepy though,"I mumbled to myself.

BINGO!!

I think I solved it.

Wait....is it

"Hayi,will you DATE me?,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SENDER'S POV

"Don't you think all of these teasing things are creepy? What if she scared when she received it? "I said,worriedly.

"Stop whining dude,"Himchan hyung said as he typing something on the screen.

"Hyung,what are you doing?,"I asked.

No answer.

"Hyung?,"I walked towards him and I almost lost my balance when I saw Himchan hyung click the 'send' button. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SEND HYUNG?????"I YELLED.

"THIS IS TOO MUCH HYUNG! HER SAJANGNIM IS GOING TO KILL ME!!,"

"Chill Jongup aa~,"he said calmly.

I am so mad at Himchan hyung right now. I just hoping Hayi won't get a punishment from her sajangnim. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe~ chapter 1 just ended. I will try to finish it soon before new year. or maybe tomorrow. for chapter 2 it will be Jongup and Hayi only. ^^