Our Story

The Bakery's Prince

"OH SEHUN!! YA!! COME BACK HERE!" His mom run after him with broom swung upward. Little Oh Sehun, ran away after he made a mess at his mother Bakery's kitchen. He just bored, all his friend went to vacation with their parents while, Sehun needs to stay at home, being a good kid and help his mother with house works.

Today, he is going to rebel. He want to play all day, he didn't want to help his mother in the kitchen. So, Oh Sehun is a rebel kid.
He destroyed all the ingredients... pour all the flour to the floor, not forgeting the sugar, mix them with eggs along with the shells, he mixed it with his dirty hands and wipe it to the wall. He knows that his mother will grew mad like devil lost her throne. He might not get his dinner for two days but, who cares. Oh Sehun needs to play.

After satisfied with his masterpiece on the wall, he looks around. The whole kitchen is total mess. Flour everywhere, the floor and wall became sticky because of sugars and eggs. For some reason, he scared. He will be dead meat if his mother caught him.
Little Sehun find a place to hide, under the table near exit door. He sat there, hugging his knees, waiting for her mom came, shout his name out, take the broom and ready to slap his with it.

So the plan is like this. When his mom come to the kitchen find all the mess, and when she shout like mad bull she'll automaticly get the broom which is in the corner of the room across the door. While that, Sehun will run away, get out from the Bakery, Because he knows his mother won't leave the place just because she want to catch him.
Sehun take a peek through the chair stand as he saw the door knob moving downwards. *here we go...* The door open and he could feel dark aura filled the room *1...2......3...*

"OH SEHUN!!" His mom shouts as she walk across the room like he was predicted, but the thing is, luck isn't on his side. When he get out from his hiding place, his head hit the table and he slipped, when even before he could step out passed the door.. His mother grab his back shirt.

"OH SEHUN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" His mother shriek as she grab his arms. Sehun cried and struggling.

"MIANHAE EOMMA!! MIANHAE!" he said while crying but his apologize didn't seems sincere since he tried so hard to let off his mother hand from his.

"NOT AFTER YOU REFLECT ON YOUR ACTION"

"EOMMA, PLEASE PLEASE, I'M SORRY! I WAS WRONG" he cried still struggling. Damn his mom and her muscles arms. He blames all those bread doughs.

When he can't escape anymore, one thing that came to his mind. As a good healthy growing kid, he bite his mother arm.
Once her mother hand let him go, he ran away.

"OH SEHUN NO DINNER FOR YOU!"

"IT'S OKAY MOM, LOVE YOU" He said as he dashed away.

Sehun keep running until he reach a park near his house. He panted and he smiled to himself, now Oh Sehun really is a mature kid. He even escape from his mother hell.

"Sehun?" A little girl's familiar voice appear behind him as Sehun turn back. His smile grew even wider seeing the girl hugging her teddy bear, looking at him with her adorable twinkling eyes.

"Raewoo-ah!" Sehun chirps as he hug her.

"Mwo-ya! You smell bad Sehun!" She pushed Sehun off, but Sehun just grin noticing her blushing cheeks.

"listen, today I made another story for you" Sehun said his eyes filled with happiness.

"really?.. tell me tell me" little Raewoo smiled in excitement can't wait for Sehun and his story. Sehun nods as he took Raewoo small hand and bring her to small bench for kids.

"The title is "The Prince Who Escape from the Witch's Bakery's Kitchen"

-----------------------------

"What are you thinking, Sehun" 18 years old Raewoo asked him, seeing Sehun is in his own thought and smiling at the memories.
Sehun snapped to reality and he smiled seeing his beloved one.

"come here" He said softly pat the space next to him. Raewoo smiled sweetly as she sat next to Sehun. He put around his right hand on her shoulder as she lean on his shoulder. She always loves these kind of feeling. Spending peaceful days with Sehun. They didn't do anything special, but for her the times that she spend with Sehun is the most speacial things in her life.

Call them stupid but, they'll miss each other in every second.

"here I brought you breads" She said hand out the breads from the paper bag

"again?" Sehun pouts

"why? I love your mom's breads" She giggled. Sehun smiled at her as he her hair. Sehun straightened up as he took of his uniform blouse and cover her legs as he laid down using her lap as pillows.

"do you remember, we used to play in this park when we were kids?" Sehun said while looking at the bread.

"I remember until the detail of it" She said thinking back at their past "Is that why you're smiling by yourself eariler?" She guess

"yeah, 'The Prince Who Escape from Witch's Bakery's Kitchen' " Sehun said and Raewoo laugh.

"The Dragon came destroy all the ingredients and The Prince who was trying to escape from The Witch's grasp" Raewoo laugh even more "in the end, after the Prince kill the Dragon and he came back to The Witch, asking for forgiveness.." She added and Sehun just watched her cute expression while she remember the story line.

"Wasn't the Dragon and The Prince Join force to destroy the Kitchen?" Raewoo teased and Sehun pouts "I was a kid and I was just saying what I wanted to say"

She giggled and messed his brown hair. "But.. Seriously Sehun, I don't understand why he came back and seek for forgiveness to The Witch?" She asked, because honestly she didn't understand that part since Sehun told her the story until now. But because of she loves Sehun, so she loves everything he told her.

"Because the Witch, wasn't bad Witch after all" Sehun said looking at her eyes, "actually there's one unrevealed part and the real ending" Sehun added. Smiling to her as she look forwards to his extra story.

"Tell me then" She smile down at him. Sehun laugh and he cleared his throath.

"Do you remember when The Prince on his run away plan?". She nods

"After The Prince arrived safely to a beautiful park, there, he met a beautiful princess with her teddy bear. At that time The Prince didn't know what love was, but he was sure that he likes being with her, he want to be with her and he is happy if he's with her" Sehun said and for her, it's more like him telling his feeling to her. She already heard enough about his feeling, but she never get tired of hearing it.

"And The Witch found out that The Prince starting to fall in love with The Princess, so, The Witch said, If he is being a good, wise, realiable, kind Prince. He can has The Princess for himself..." Sehun sat up as he lean closer to Raewoo smiling.

Raewoo heart beating in anticipation, butterflies filled her stomach as Sehun lean even closer as they locked eye, seeing each other twinkling eyes.

"The Prince finally got the Princess's heart. He told The Witch, and The Witch make him to promise himself, that he'll never hurt The Princess, he'll protect her and make her happy. Love her until his last breath and The Prince willingly to give his whole heart to The Princess" Sehun continue.

Raewoo feels like she can't be happier than this. Sehun's story is more like his promise to her, promises for live that he'll never broke.
Sehun's right hand move up, cruled her hair behing her ear and he cups her cheek, studied her angelic face.

"And for The Princess.." She added "She willingly to accept his whole heart and will always keep it inside. Forever" She said as Sehun lean smoothly placing his lips on her.

The kiss that saying out their feeling, the kiss that telling them how much they love each other, the kiss that seal the promises they've made.

"I Love You"