Glad, Happy, Bliss

Under A Thousands of Words

Glad

 

Tiffany went around greeting the staff members, showing her sincere gratitude for their hard work for the group. It was their very first photo shoot before their debut and she was the last one to do her individual shots.

 

After thanking her stylist, she took her own clothes and changed out of her outfit. Stepping out of the folding screen that obscured her from the small dressing room, she saw her leader seated on a plastic chair.

 

“Oh, you’re done?”

 

“Yea. Were you waiting?”

 

The girl stood up and approached Tiffany slowly, taking her small gym bag from her. Tiffany smiled at the gesture.

 

“The girls wanted to celebrate by eating out before heading on to practice again.”

 

She frowned at the thought of having to practice again, the thing that they had been doing over and over again for the past year. Her shoulders slumped, exhaustion catching up on her due to the eventful day.

 

A hand interlaced with hers, bringing her out of her thoughts. A gentle gaze was casted to her before a dimpled grin appeared. Warmness filling her cheeks with a light shade of pink.

 

“They also persuaded maknae to go to that burger place! Let’s go, Fany-ah!”

 

For a moment, she almost forgot why she kept doing what she did. She was glad that she got to do what she did with people who supported her and cared for her, especially her Taeyeonnie.

 

Happy

 

“MAMA 2011 Artist of the year, So Nyeo Shi Dae!”

 

Loud enthusiastic cheers reverberated throughout the stadium.

 

It had been a blessed year for them. They just got a word from the management that they will be making appearances on a few American TV shows next year; a huge honor and a dream come true for Tiffany.

 

A Daesang to add on to that, she could not be any more content with how her life had turned out that year.

 

She squealed in delight as a hand tugged on hers, urging her to run madly towards the end of the stage, which she did.

 

She screamed and squealed as her members gave their speech. She stealthily backhugged Taeyeon as she put her arms on Sunny and Seohyun.

 

They were now back in their hotel, a champagne popped open, the start of the small celebration between only the nine of them in her shared room with Taeyeon.

 

Sunny poured the gold liquid onto nine tall glasses.

 

“Jigeumeun, So Nyeo Shi Dae!”

 

They toasted on the words they lived by for the past four years; four meaningful years.

 

As they celebrated into the late of the night, the high atmosphere soon turned into a mellow one. They waved their goodnights to each other when they called it a night, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany alone in their room.

 

Her light footsteps were muted by the carpeted floor. She made her way towards the balcony, where a lone figure was looking out to the city skyline.

 

Taeyeon did not turn to look at whose arms were snaking around her waist. She abandoned the railing, leaning against the owner of the arms instead.

 

They did not need words. They felt comfort in the silence. Tiffany rested her chin on the relaxed shoulder in front of her. In this moment, she was happy.

 

Bliss

 

She pushed open the door to her bedroom, immediately falling face first when her knees bumped onto the bed.

 

Feather-like kisses were planted on her nape and she swatted with the back of her hand the culprit, too drained from her fashion variety show to entertain her.

 

“Tired?”

 

She huffed in reply. The kisses returned.

 

“Let’s clean you up then we could get some dinner.”

 

Tiffany turned to lie on her back to face Taeyeon who was now straddling her. There was a slight smirk evident on the woman.

 

“Come on, we don’t want dirty Miyoung to come back now, do we?”

 

She rolled her eyes playfully, “Yea right, ert.”

 

Taeyeon exaggerated a sigh, the back of her hand on her forehead while shaking her head, “So hard to please.”

 

She giggled as pushed her back by the shoulders, effectively switching their positions. She dipped her head down, her lips meeting the waiting ones.

 

“You talk too much, Tae.”

 

Forgetting her weariness, she pulled Taeyeon off the bed and towards the bathroom. She smiled inwardly as she opened its door.

 

What was fatigue when she was in bliss?

 

They ate on the kitchen island, indulging on kimchi fried rice which Taeyeon cooked when she finally left Tiffany to shower alone because they realized she was not getting cleaned up after all.

 

She pecked Taeyeon’s cheek when she finished her meal, smiling sweetly to show her thanks. She was definitely blessed to have her as her bestfriend and lover; she was definitely in bliss.

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hi readers! It's New Year's Eve! So what better way to spend it than to write a TaeNy one shot? And thus, I also decided to make it a collection also with an old drabble of mine which I also rewrote. 

For Glad, Happy, Bliss, they all kinda mean the same thing. But I had a small argument with my brother last night about the words angry and mad and about how they mean the same thing haha. Hence, this one shot. I'm not sure the correct term, but he calls it 'word climb'; how it may mean the same thing but slightly different in a way.

Over at the TaeNy thread at SSF, people said that TaeNy changed over the years. I'm only a locksmith for a year so this piece may not do justice on how TaeNy had really been over the years((no one really knows tbvh)), though I tried my best here.

Hope you liked this as much as I enjoyed writing this :D Tell me what you think!