Suspicion, Secret Revealed

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

For the next few days, you and Boyfriend were practising very hard for the songs 'Boyfriend' and 'You & I'. You had finally gotten used to being with them, and you were actually enjoying it.

During one of the dances however, one of your 'balls' fell out. Although no one noticed the ball, YOU did. You still danced so that you wouldn't cause a fuss, but in your mind, you were panicking. *OH NO! WHAT IF ONE OF THEM SPOTS THE BALL? Wait, it's not like they'll think it belongs to me.. Wait, let me check if I still look okay with 1 ball...*

You quickly checked while you were still dancing. To your horror, it looked terrible. They were going to find out for sure. Luckily for you, the dance was about to end. After the dance ended, you quickly ran for the ball and then ran off the stage. Boyfriend were just shocked to see you rush off. "Man, did he really want to stop practising that much?" said Jeongmin.

"Nah, he was probably rushing to the bathroom." Hyungseung chuckled, along with everyone else, except Kwangmin. Kwangmin didn't think any of those ideas. When you were running for the ball, Kwangmin was right behind you. He saw you pick up something and THEN run off. He began to get suspicious. "Hey guys, I need to quickly go to the bathroom too. I'll be right back" Kwangmin said.

He left. Boyfriend were now wide eyed. "Now Kwangmin needs to go? What's up with those two?" yelled Minwoo. Everyone just shrugged and went offstage.

In the mean time, you were in the change rooms, quickly trying to put the ball back in. "Oh thank god no one noticed that the ball fell out. They would have all found out that I was a GIRL if they saw it... I should be more careful next time." you mumbled to yourself as you finished putting it back in. But you never noticed that Kwangmin was behind the change room door, listening to every word you had said.

*He's a.. girl? What the hell is a girl doing in our band? Should I tell them? No... maybe I shouldn't. She probably must've really wanted to join a band. I guess I'll just keep it a secret...* Kwangmin thought to himself. When he heard your footsteps, he quickly ran back to the stage where everyone else was.

You opened the door and also went back to where everyone was. "I'm back!" you smiled. They all welcomed you back and then you all began to practise one last time for the day.

------------------------------------------