Chapter 1

First Kiss of 2013

The most beautiful thing in this world is when someone we love and be loved to me. It does have a nature who was born on this earth. Similarly, the handsome guy who has a cute face like 5 year olds. Look now he was sitting on a park bench. Every now and then he whistled and shook his leg; so funny. Looks like he was waiting for someone. Until he was struck by a hard object on the head.

"Ouch! My head. Who would dare to throw at my head; he said annoyed. Unconscious as it continues to sputter, now there's a boy standing in front of him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I did not mean to throw the ball at you, hyung; said the boy was sad. Sweet guy who hear it now stop grumbling and start smiling. He knelt down and parallel his body to the little boy.

"Ahh .. it's okay, after all, now you've apologized. Okay, hyung forgive you; he said grimly as he pinched the child's cheek.

"Thank you hyung. Hyung looks cute, I like hyung's face; said the boy excitedly.

"Ahh .. you could have; sweet man said that he gave the ball to that child."

A few minutes later -------

When the bubbly is now changed again. The man's face became grim now.

"Aissh! Siwon Hyung why so long? I was tired when I have to keep waiting. Moreover, this night is New Year's Eve; he said resignedly. Yes, that's right. Today, exactly the last to close in 2013. Not long after, the person he has now come up with a waiting breathless.

"Hae, I'm sorry. I'm late. I was stuck in traffic, contrite man named Siwon."

"Issh! why do not you all just not to come; said Donghae upset.

"Sorry dear, I was wrong; Siwon said while hugging Donghae."

"Well, forgive you Hyung. Hyung, where surprise you promised? I can not wait; said Donghae curious."

Be patient dear, a few hours you will soon know; Siwon said while pinching Donghae's nose."

"Aissh! always be so; said Donghae upset."

"Let's go to Namsan Tower now. I hear you have not been there, right? Siwon said while flashing."

"Ihh! This hyung! Donghae replied quickly as he smacked his lover's head.

"Wahh!!! All looks beautiful when it turns out we're up here. Look Hyung, Seoul flickering life today; said Donghae amazed."

"All this is not as beautiful as you Hae; Siwon said while hugging Donghae from behind."

Donghae who heard it, being embarrassed and blushing.

"Hae..." Siwon whispered on Donghae's ears. Donghae who was feel Siwon's breathing so tickled ears could only close his eyes and replied quietly;

"Yes Wonnie." Do you love me? Siwon asked."

"Of course wonnie. I love you sincerely for what you are; responsible Donghae hold Siwon's hand while circular on his stomache. They were both so long in such a position that, until Donghae opened his voice;

"Hyung, stay a minute longer in 2013 will end. Which gift you promised? Hyung I'm curious."

"Really? Hae What do you want? Siwon said as he stretched his arms."

"Ehmmm .... I want ...?? what? said Donghae confused. Prior Donghae said his wish, he was so surprised when Siwon quickly turned away, until they now face. Siwon and Donghae stared in the eye. strand Without a word , they seem frantic in his own thoughts.. And Then, Siwon rapidly removing the distance between them. Oh! Now Siwon kiss Donghae's lips softly accompanied by the noisy fireworks in the sky of Seoul's right, this is the turn of the year. Look beautiful iridescent colorful fireworks and too much noise of trumpet sounds now.

Extra: Donghae's POV

God ... I could not say any words to describe this feeling of happiness. I just want to continue like this, who knows how long, ... I hope this last long. Thank you, 2013, this is a special gift for me at the end of this year. I love him, not because he is a rich man, had a lot of money and good-looking, and I just wanted to love him as he loves me.

the end.....…