Yixing, the Twerking Mermaid.

Randomness at It's Best
Please log in to read the full chapter

He can feel it. The adrenaline coursing through his veins, the tension in his muscles, the steady breathing. 

He can feel it.

Zhang Yixing flicks his wet fringe to the side and strikes a pose. Right hand on the hip. Left hand pointing to the sky. Stomach in, chest out.

Yes, Zhang Yixing feels fabulous. Like nothing can stop him. HE CAN DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL!

He can climb mountains. He can wow an audience. He can run a marathon with his grandma on his back and gross 6-day old boxers, and nothing will stop him.

Yixing inhales deeply, letting the cool rush of air cease the burning in his lungs. Throwing his head back, he unleashes a full body roll - not the pathetic type where you look like you're rubbing up on a wall to get the bug out of your pants, nope. It was more powerful than the tornado Sehun summoned in the MAMA mv. (That little , it wasn't even a real tornado.)

It was wonderful, brilliant, all the adjectives in the world to describe someone as sassy and amazing as him. He tried another body wave, this time more powerful. HE DID IT. He felt the curve in his hip oozing with confidence. That's right, es. Zhang Yixing won't stop here.

'Think of your body as a mermaid,' Kai explained a few days ago. 'Like. you know how mermaids swim, right? They twerk when they do.'

Zhang Yixing never felt better in his life.

{ a/n : kill me now. }

Please log in to read the full chapter