Mystery

Who Done It?

The night it happened was much like any night. Dok2 carefully wrapped his edges in his silk scarf, said goodnight to his kitten, and laid down on his kind size bed. He wrapped up in his Egyptian cotton sheets and dreamt of the Benz he would own. None of his dreams foreshadowed the demise he would face in the morning.

Dok2 woke up bright and early like he usually did. He thanked the holy trinity that his scarf stayed on all night.He got up out of the bed and went into the bathroom to do his daily routine. He unwrapped his scarf and noticed something strange. His hairline and edges were  no where to be found. He blinked a couple of times and wiped his eyes, but nope, his hairline and edges were definitely missing. He grabbed his hat and went to the only place he knew that would be able to help him: the SHINee dorm.

"You do know we are singers and not detectives right?" Minho said confused. The SHINee members were enjoying their day off when they hear a knock on the door. Apparently Dok2, whoever the hell that was, needed their expertise. 

"I saw your Sherlock music video and I was really impressed with your detective skills." Dok2 told them. The SHINee member tried to look for a sign of ery but it seemed that this Dok2 character was serious.

"We were just acting, " Key replied. "Plus we're the least competent people on the plan-well they're the lease competent people on the planet. I'm flawless."

"Anyway, what do you need help with anyway?" Onew asked. Dok2 took a deep breath and removed his hat slowly.

"GATDAMN!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Bruh where your hairline and edges at?"

"That's what I need help with. Can you help me find them?" Dok2 sounded desperate. Onew looked around the room and huffed, "Yea we'll help."

 They sat Dok2 down and asked him where he thought they would run off to. Dok2 said he took good care of them; saying he rubbed pink lotion on them to keep them hydrated and moisturized. He said he slept in a silk scarf to keep them lying flat and to protect them from his cotton pillow cases. So he couldn't understand why they would leave him.

After days of searching high and low, SHINee couldn't seem to find them. It was if there was no trace of them existing at all.  SHINee patted Dok2 on the back and told him that they were sorry that they couldn't help.

Dok2 sniffed as a single thug tear slid down his cheek. He would have to wear hats until they came back to him. That Illonaire life;no stress no strife, was not the life he lived any longer.

(Turns out though, his hairline and edges went on a journey seeking out enlightenment and forgiveness of their sins.)