Fiddlesticks and Gumdrops will be the answer

Fiddlesticks and Gumdrops solve everything

He could live with the occasional fleas, he could live with the pain of the transformation, but what he could not live with was all the angry villagers constantly attacking his home and fellow monsters. Ueda Tatsuya stretched his arms high above his head, little gray hairs shed from his arms. He looked at his humanoid form in the large mirror on the wall. He wished he could make it so that the humans didn't chase him on sight. He didn't think he looked that bad, rather dashing even. Ueda did not hate being a were-wolf, he rather enjoyed it, he just wanted to live his life without the constant fight to keep him home in one piece.

 

Ueda decided that wallowing was going to get him no where, so he left the castle to throw off some steam. The trees passed him at rapid speeds, Ueda let his feet take him where they wished. Where his feet wished was apparently crashed into a green and blue blob.

 

Ueda shook himself as he bounced back on his feet. He looked down at what he had run into. The sight that met him shocked him, to say the least. A short haired male in a blue and green poofy dress glared up at him. The yellow dust that glittered off of the man's large wings made Ueda want to sneeze.

 

“Sorry about that.” Ueda held a hand out to the strange man. The man stared at the offered hand before he flapped his wings and flew himself back on his feet.

 

The male fairy gave Ueda a look over, an eyebrow raised. “You seek some help with your...condition? I just may be able to help.” The man told him.


Ueda gave the man a skeptic stare. The man let out a chuckle, “I'm a fairy Godmother, I know these things. Goseki is my name.” The man curtseyed and Ueda honestly had no idea how to respond to the gesture.

 

An awkward bow later and Ueda spoke his own introduction. “I'm Ueda the Master wolf. I wish to live my life at peace with the humans.”

 

Goseki nodded, like he expected Ueda's words. He probably did, Ueda thought after he watched Goseki's calm disposition. “Well as a fairy Godmother, I can only grant wishes to those I am charged with. However, there are a pair of witches up on that hill. You can try them.” Goseki shook his wings, the dust caused a sneezing fit for Ueda.

 

Goseki let out a huff, he rather disliked the sneezes. He curtseyed once more before he flew past Ueda, probably off to the next client. Ueda thought of what Goseki had said, he didn't really have anything to do today anyway.

 

Ueda found a stone cottage on top of the hill, smoke escaped through an open hatch in the roof. Ueda was about to knock when a huge explosion shook the ground. Ueda lost his footing and knocked himself right into the door. The door gave-way and took Ueda by force into the house.

 

“Oh fiddlesticks!” An adorable short girl with light brown hair exclaimed. Her hair was stuck up in all odd directions and she looked a bit charred around the edges.

 

“Are you alright?” a voice spoke above him. Ueda looked up to see yet another cute girl wither her eyes trained at him. She had darker hair and an adorable splatter of moles across her face.

 

“Yes, a fairy told me I could find some witches that might be able to help me here.” Ueda told the girl, memorized by the her.

 

The two girls shared a look and laughed. “That's us. I'm Sakuma Chiho, and this is my best friend Yamamoto Ryoko.”

 

Ueda looked at the girls, both charred by an apparent potion mishap. They shared a smile as each girl grabbed an arm. “What can we do for you?” Ryoko asked her head tilted to the side cutely.

 

“Um, well I would like to find a way to make peace with the humans. I'm a were-wolf, they think my acquaintances and I are a danger to them. I can't take anymore chases with silver bullets. Or my castle being set on fire.” Ueda sighed. There was no way a spell would work.

 

“Maybe if we made you less scary appearing? Fiddley-foo!” Chiho waved her arms around Ueda.

 

He felt tingles through his whole body. Ueda closed his eyes as the sensation became too much. Once the feeling left him Ueda opened his eyes. He looked around, everything felt the same, except everything looked a lot, well bigger.

 

“Oh gumdrops!” Chiho groaned. She grabbed a mirror and placed it before Ueda. He took the mirror and stared at his reflection.

 

Ueda let out a loud YIP as he dropped the mirror. He looked at his hands, no bigger than a child’s. “You turned me into a were-puppy!” Ueda accused, his voice high pitched and squeaky.

 

“Lets see if I can fix it!” Ryoko asked, a nervous laugh escaped as she looked over at a very upset Chiho. “Gum-gum-kazoo!” Another waving hand motion. Ueda shut his eyes, prepared for the tingles to take over his body this time.

 

Once they receded he opened his eyes. Things looked the right height at least. He turned to the girls to see their eyes wide. Ueda groaned and sighed, a hand held out for the mirror. Ryoko handed it to him with a tentative motion.

 

He braced himself as he looked into the mirror once more. His jaw dropped. His beautiful gray and silver fur was now neon pink and purple. Ryoko took the mirror from his frozen hands. He had to get out of this place, before more damage could occur.

 

“Oh maybe we should try together?” Chiho asked as she held one of his arms. Ryoko nodded as she grabbed the other side. Ueda shook his head violently, it had to stop.

 

“Fiddley-food and a Gum-gum-kazoo!” The girls spoke together their free hands danced over Ueda's terrified form.

 

Ueda squeezed his eyes shut the tingly intensified. It kept going, Ueda began to feel hot, when all of a sudden he felt like he was exploding. The feeling ended and his scenes returned to him. He could smell charred fur as he opened his eyes. Ueda snatched the mirror, he was back to his normal self, a bit charred, but normal.

 

Ueda was so relieved he ran out of the house, leaving the two witches unconscious on the floor. He would NEVER take advice from a male fairy Godmother ever again!

 

Ryoko and Chiho came to a few moments after Ueda ran away. They stared at their once again destroyed cottage and missing project. With a sigh the two girls looked at each other and fell to the ground with a moan of “Fiddlesticks and gumdrops!”