` DANDELION

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DANDELION - "Faithfulness; Happiness"

 

 

Minoh-manager quickly pulled Naeun who still spaced out away from Taemin’s bed, and Taemin looked at Naeun strangely. It seems that he really doesn’t remember her. Or their time in We Got Married. Naeun looked down, as if her soul has left her body. Minoh-manager cleared his throat and put his hand on Taemin’s shoulder. “Uhm. You’re in a hospital, Taemin. You had an accident,” Minoh-manager said.

 

Taemin widened his eyes and he tried to sit instead of laying down, but Minoh-manager quickly pushed him down. “I did? Ugh. No wonder my head hurts,” Taemin said as he frowned and put his hand over his head. Naeun flinched when she saw this. She also noticed how his right hand was in a cast. He was hurt and she couldn't do anything. He doesn’t even remember her. “But I can’t stay here, hyung! We just debuted in Japan and I-”

 

“What did you just say?” Minoh-manager cut him. He frowned and glanced at Taemin.  "You just debuted in Japan?" Taemin nodded innocently. Minoh-manager thought for a moment before he went to the side of Taemin's bed and rang the bell to call the doctor and the nurse. Naeun noticed Minoh-manager's face looked kinda alarmed. Minoh-manager turned to Naeun and smiled. He gently pushed Naeun to the door. "Naeun-ah, I think its better if you wait outside."

 

Taemin whistled at this sight. "Oohh, hyung. Are you dating a rookie idol now? Smooth, hyung. Smooth." Minoh-manager glared at him and Taemin quickly shifted his gaze somewhere else. That words hurt Naeun. He really doesn't remember the time they spent together. Naeun was in the brink of tears when Minoh-manager pushed her out and closed the door. A few moments later, she saw the doctor and nurses came and entered the room.

 

The room that was close, yet felt so far. Naeun couldn't take it anymore. She cried even harder than before, standing next to the door. She looked down, covering her face with her long hair. She continued to sob until she noticed someone was running to her direction and then that person stopped when they noticed her. "Naeunnie?" a familiar voice called her. Naeun looked up and she met eyes with Taemin's mother, looking pale and worried. Right next to her were her husband and her eldest son. "What's wrong? Did you come to see Taemin? Why are you crying? Is he okay?"

 

Naeun shook her head and erased her tears with her hands. She smiled at Taemin's mother. "He's fine, Eomoni. Don't worry."

 

Taemin's family all breathed a sigh of relief as all of them smiled and bowed to Naeun and entered the room. Right after the door was closed, the smile in Naeun’s face disappeared. She looked far into distance. Should I just leave? she thought. If I stay it would probably make him think of me as a hopeless chaser. Naeun straightened her posture, and just as she was about to leave, the door suddenly opened. Minoh-manager got out from the room and Naeun stared at him curiously. Minoh-manager carefully closed the door before facing Naeun. He cleared his throat.

 

“The doctor said, he lose his memory of what happened after SHINee’s Japan debut. So his memory right now is that of the 2011. That’s why he knew you but he doesn’t remember you,” Minoh-manager said shrugging. Naeun frowned. So to Taemin, she was a mere rookie girlgroup member. A girl standing at the center of the formation. “But you know,” Minoh-manager said again. Naeun raised her head up and looked at him. "He already said he liked you when A Pink first debuted. So I guess, he will remember you sooner or later."

 

Naeun chuckled for the first time after a while. It's either she did it out of sarcasm, or not. "And," Minoh-manager continued. Naeun raised her eyebrow, now getting confused. "Please don't give up on him. The Taemin you see inside, that's the childish Taemin that I used to hate. You changed him for the better, and I hope you will want to do it again." Naeun fell into a deep thought. She was ready to just give up, but seeing Minoh-manager asking her like this.. She thought over it again. Maybe, if she tried one more time then they could be like how they were before? Or maybe he could get his memory back? There's nothing in this world that would make her happier than Taemin getting his memory back. Carefully, and while looking at Minoh-manager's eyes, Naeun nodded. Minoh-manager smiled.

 

"Thank you. Sorry for asking so much, but thank you," Minoh-manager said. "Taemin have a whole month schedule-free to rest, but the doctor said he can be discharged from the hospital one and a half week from now because nothing except his head was damaged harshly. Well, he had to have his arm in a cast but that’s another story. Do you think you can spare some time to be with him?”

 

Naeun nodded firmly. There are plenty of time for Taemin. Thankfully, even though her schedules will restart in a week, there aren’t many since it was already at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter