` HYACINTH Purple

Forget-Me-Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYACINTH  Purple - "I Am Sorry; Please Forgive Me: Sorrow"

 

 

“LEE TAEMIN!”

 

Taemin blinked as he turned his head to Shim Jaewon, the choreographer. He was practicing for the year end Gayo Daejun, and the plan was for him to go first with his solo song and then the other SHINee members will join him for the group performance. Which would explain the other four sitting cross-legged at the floor. Taemin stared at Jaewon and the older guy frowned at him with his arms on his waist.

 

“Why aren’t you focusing? Don’t think just because you lost your memories I’ll go soft on you on this one, boy. You have to practice even harder!” Jaewon said with a loud voice. Taemin had the temptation to click his tongue, but he bet he would get killed if he did. Taemin just nodded and closed his eyes.

 

That day at Jeju, when Taemin passed out, he woke up with a headache by the loud sound of the room phone. He held on his head as he supported his body with his arms. With difficulties, he picked the phone up. “Mr Lee?” the person at the other line said. “It’s time for your check out. Do you want to extend for the night?”

 

Taemin stayed silent for a while as he tried to recollect the event before he passed out. “No, thank you. I’ll check out now.” Taemin said with a low voice. The receptionist said something else but Taemin wasn’t paying attention. He hung up after saying a little thank you again. Taemin sat up at the corner of his bed. Then suddenly, tears flowed from his eyes. Taemin blinked as he wiped the tears on his cheeks. Weird, he thought. He let out a bitter chuckle and closed his eyes as his tears kept on flowing out.

 

Afterwards, Taemin checked out of the hotel and went to the airport to go on his flight. He was nearly late, so he probably passed out in the room for a long time. When he arrived in Seoul and his phone, he didn't know what he was expecting, he got one new message saying that his manager is already in the parking lot and to call him when Taemin arrived.

 

"Back to five!" Shim Jaewon yelled as he clapped his hands. Taemin snapped out of his daze and quickly ran to his position. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. Concentrate.





 

"You did a great job concentrating there." Jongin said, as he played with his phone. Taemin blinked as he took a sip on his choco chip frappe. "How did you know? Did you peek?" Taemin asked as he put down his cup on the table. Jongin nodded nonchalantly. "I just happened to be passing by."

 

The both of them were in a cafe near the company. Jongin suddenly dragged Taemin there when the latter was done having a shower. It was rare for Jongin to suddenly drag him to a cafe, but whatever. It must have been important, Taemin thought. "So?" Taemin started. "Do you have something you want to tell me?"

 

Jongin shrugged. His sitting position looked so smug, Taemin wondered what was on his mind. "I already said it." Jongin glanced up at Taemin's face and quickly cracked a laugh. Taemin furrowed his eyebrows. Has he gone full retard? Am I best friends with a retard?

 

"Look at your face! Oh my god, that was really funny." Jongin wiped the imaginary tears on his cheeks and shifted his sitting position to a more comfortable one. He leaned more to the table. "Anyways, I was kidding. You just looked so out of it the entire way. And because I'm a good friend, I brought you out! Yay!" Jongin raised both his hands up cheerfully. Taemin snickered and shook his hands as he smiled.

 

"Well yeah I guess I needed this." Taemin said. He was leaning back to the chair when he felt something on his pocket. He raised an eyebrow and took out the thing inside his pocket.

 

The ribbon-shaped candies.

 

This pants must have been the one he used when he was in Jeju, then. Taemin stared at them for quite some time until Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter