006

EXO : She's My Angel

"Get close with each other.. Get close with each other..." I walked back and forth thinking on how can I be close with Luhan.





I tried to use the Bio book that Youngmin gave me about Luhan.. *poof* I sat down I scanned the book for Luhan's bio.





"Lu Han, 20 years old, Beijing Haidan, China, Aries.." Aish, nothing helpful. It would be helpful if there are facts about him. I looked at the clock, probably its their dismissal time.





I made my route to Luhan's school as I walked past through many people and later on I've arrived.





I went to Luhan's classroom and peeked inside. Their classmate's so noisy, no peace at all. I couldn't find Luhan either. Someone tapped my back and its him. He dragged me in a garden where, now I feel peace.





"Annyeong ~~~~-ah!" Sehun greeted me.





"It seems like its gonna rain, isn't it? Lets go now before it rains." Luhan said.





But, unfortunately, rain began to pour down.







"AISH! JINJJAYO!? You shouldn't have said it will rain hyung!" Sehun yelled while being drenched. "Lets go now, you'll get sick."





Luhan and Sehun were already soaked wet before going in the car. 





After we arrived at home, they washed as I waited for them by watching the tv.





Sehun got out and watched with me, "You watch that too noona? That's my favorite~" I nodded and continued watching Micky Mouse. *shy* It is my favorite too, *blush* 





Luhan sat beside me and slouched while yawning.





I was startled when Luhan's head bumped on my shoulder while sleeping. *snore*





"HAHAHAHA!! Thats so funn-"





"Ssh." I cut him off.





He looked at me and nodded. I laid Luhan's head on my lap. "I'm also sleepy." Sehun joined in, he just laid on Luhan's . *giggles*





I brushed Luhan's blond hair with my fingers and waited for him and Sehun to sleep.




Later that morning,




"ACHOO!" I heard Luhan sneezed.





"Are you okay Luhan?" I checked his head and his flaming hot.





"Gosh! You have fever Luhan!" I lift the blankets to him and he took it off.





"No, I'm fine I can handle it myself." he stood up and he falls off. Good thing I caught his head.





"Tsk tsk, I told you Luhan. Sit down, let me take care of you." I led him in the couch and I get a towel and a basin of water.



Sehun went out of the bathroom. "Hyung I'll go now. Get well soon. ~~~~ noona, please take care of my hyung. Here's the glasses."





"Arasso take care." he took it off and went off. I put the glasses on my bag and continued to damp the wet towel on Luhan's head.



"What do you want to eat?" I asked him





"Anything for me to get better." he smiled





I left him and went to his kitchen to cook. I decided to cook a soup. I poured the edible liquid in a bowl and put it on the tray. I placed it on the coffee table began feeding Luhan.





"You can cook?" Luhan asked me.





"Of course I can." I laughed and rolled my eyes.





Luhan took the last spoon and I gave him tissue to wipe his mouth. I put the bowl and the utensils at the sink.



I went back at the couch and he's asleep. I tugged the blanket to cover him and watched him sleeping. I brushed his bangs and stared at his beautiful face. I felt my heart was beating so fast, even if I don't feel that way. Now my cheeks started to burn. I covered my face and tries to look away from Luhan's face. I glanced back still I feel so different.



I walked out of the balcony to calm my feels and I breathe in to a warm breeze.



"Luhan?" I heard someone knocking the door. Omo! Aigo, its his mom, what should I do? I went to the door and opened the lock.



*inhale exhale*



"Luhan?" his mom went beside him. He opened his eyes and looked around. He stood up and smiled at his mom.



They are talking in Mandarin which I really can't understand. But I think that his mom is asking him of he's okay.



His mom stood up and went out. I saw Luhan yawning. He's so cute! He's like a sleepy deer. My cheeks were tinted pink and he lied again to sleep.



After hours he's just at the couch sleeping, and I just damp him the towel.



------3 hours later.



Luhan woke up and he stood up going to the bathroom. I was watching him going to the bathroom and I waited for him to finish.



He got out wearing a towel wiping his wet hair and got in his walk-in closet.



He wore plain sweatpants and black t-shirt.



"Do you feel better now?" I sat beside him.



"A bit I guess." he replied. "Lets go outside first." he went in the balcony and we stared at the scene we are facing.



"So, lets share stories then, you start."



"Huh? Why me?" I pointed at myself.



"I don't know. But you start." he chuckled. Aish fine.



"Um okay. Wait let me think." I glanced above while thinking..



Luhan's P.O.V



After minutes I listened to her story and it was really funny. She looks so cute when the air blows her hair and covers her face. Whenever I see her smile it makes my heart beats so fast. She seems a really happy person. And every time I'm with her, I feel so calm.



"Luhan? Are you there?" she waved at my face and I startled. 



"O-Oh, yes. I am." I shifted in my seat and tries to take away awkwardnesses.



"You know lets go inside. You'll never get well soon if we stay here longer." she stood up and waited for me stand up also.



We went inside and sat on the couch.



"I'll make something for us to drink, wait for me." I stood up.



"Yah, don't you feel dizzy?" She asked with her worried look.



"Don't worry I'm fine. I can do it." I went to the counter and made hot chocolate.



"Whoa. You also read this book?" she took my Paulo Coelho, Manuscript found in Accra book.



"Yes I do. Its really a good literary piece." I took our cup of hot chocolate and I lend hers. She made it invisible with her and drank.



"You should go to sleep now." she took my empty cup.



"I'm not yet sleepy." I said.



"No, you should sleep. So that you will feel better tomorrow." She sounds like my mom, but she's really caring. I admire her for that.. So I went to my bed and sleep.



"Sleep tight Luhan." she whispered.



-


-


-


-

 




Sorry I didn't update yesterday. :3