New Trainee

From FRIENDS to LOVE

Sweety's dorm

"Im so tired ____"

Julia's says using aegyo. I knew that she wanted me to cook something for her.

"Why don't you come and eat outside with us? You always join us."

"Not today. I'm tired ____. I just wanna rest. Will you cook for me please?"

She shows me her aegyo and I just laugh looking at her behaviour. She can be quite spoil sometime.

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Can I have some kimchi stew please?"

She used another of her aegyo and I just nodded. She jumped up in joy and went to her room to take a shower. I quickly started my cooking before Aron comes to pick me up. I don't want to leave Julia in starvation, because if I do, she willl really be mad at me. When I was almost finish cooking, my phone rang. I pick up the phone and look at the caller ID. It was Aron.

"Hey Sweety, are you ready?"

"Hey Cutie pie, sorry, I'm still cooking for Julia. Why don't you come up first? I'll be done in a few minutes."

"Why don't she join us? She usually join us?"

"I don't know, she says that she is just to tired."

"Ohh, I see. I'm in the elevator now."

"Okay. See you soon"

"See you soon baby"

After that I hang up. Baby? Aron never calls me baby. That's weird. After a while a heard a rang at the front door.

"I'll get it ____"

Julia said before she went to up the door. After a while, I can hear her voice talking to Aron. I can heard Aron voice replying to her, and at that moment my heart beats a beat faster. It was weird though. I heard their footsteps nearing the kitchen.

“Sweety!”

Aron came around and hug me from the back. I was caught off guard and I was shocked by his action. I accidentally cut my finger when he gave me a sudden hug.

“Ouch”

I hold up my finger and Aron was shocked when he look at it. He quickly grab my finger and reach the tissue to cover the cut.

“I’m sorry. I di..didn’t mean to. I’m s…..so….rry…..”

Aron was looking down as he held up my finger. I felt a warm drop of water drop on hand, I pulled Aron up and I was shocked seeing that Aron was crying. Julia stood silently looking at the little drama that occur in front of her. I grab Aron face and pulled him so that he’ll look at me.

“Baby, why are you crying, it’s just a little cut. Stop crying. “

I was shocked seeing that Aron is crying over a small cut. Julia help me to take the first aid and Aron carefully wrapped the cut with some bandage.After that we remains silent. Aron looks like as if he was in his own world. I was wondering what was he thinking about. Julia came back after plcing the first aid back at its original place.

“It’s all done. ____ is your finger okay?”

I look up and nodded.

“I’m sorry ____. I didn’t mean to do that”

I walk to Aron and hug him. He was like a little boy who have just done something wrong and regretted it. Aron hug me back and I can’t help myself but feel so secure in his arm. I look up to Aron and smiles, and he smiled back.

“Now, let’s go eat hamburger”

Aron nodded and hand in hand we walk towards his car. I was still wondering why did he cried over the little accicdent but I just shrugged it off. Aron was back to normal. Talking about the group concert that is coming soon and about the new trainees that are going to enter our Pledis Family soon. I felt so happy and complete around him.

 

Aron’s pov

The dinner went well and after sending ____ home I still felt guilty after making ____ hurt herself. How did I became so careless? I opened up the dorm door and was welcome by Ren.

“Hyung, did the date go well? Eyhh? What’s with the long face hyung?”

Ren can really read me clearly. I told him everything and even the little accident that happen afterwards. Ren keep saying that it wasn’t my fault and you were caught off guard by him. I just nodded and enter my room. Nowadays I keep thinking about her and I know that I am statting to fall for her. She is cute, nice, friendly, sweet, caring and lovable. She can be a little clumsy tme by time but it is just so cute. I can keep myself from smiling widely when thinking about her. If only she know that I love her and calling her sweety is not just because of their group name. I wanted to cocness to her but I don’t want to kept her occupied since that her debut is just around the corner.

The Next Day

I awoke by my alarm so I quickly went to the shower. After a while, I decided to wake up the others.

“Ren, JR, Minhyun, Baekho! Wake up!! The last to awake won’t get any breakfast.”

I heard a shuffling sound and I just smile.

Minhyun : Yah, Baekho! Clean up the mess in the living room!

I can hear Minhyun’s voice shouting from the kitchen, typical Nu’est mum. I prepared a simple breakfast before going  to the studio. I texted ____ wishing her goodluck since tonight her song is going to be released.

 

In front of the Pledis building.

While listening to the song and choosing a picture to upload on my instagram before I accidentally bumped into a girl. I help her to stand up and notice that she is blushing. There were some other girls and boys in the building hall.

“Hyung, are you okay?”

I look at Ren and nodded before turning my attention back to the girl in front of me.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.”

She nodded and smile. I turn my attention to the others before the others come and join Ren and I.

“Oh, it’s the new trainee.”

I heard JR  said and remembered back about what I told ____before. All the trainees greeted us. We bow back and said our greetings unisonly.

 “I wish you all the best and welcome to the family. =)”

I smile before bowing back and went to the practice room. 

On the way I saw ____ and hug her from behind. I miss my Sweety.

“Hey Sweety, going to practice? Let’s go together!”

____nodded and we walk together hand in hand. I’ll make u mine soon girl.

 

One’s of the new Trainee POV

I was caught off guard when I bumped into someone. It was my first day as a trainee in Pledis and I have just bumped into someone. A senior to be exact. He’s so going to scold me for my clumsiness. Wait, it’s Aron, my bias. My beloved Aron. My idol. OMG!! OMG!!

“Are you okay? I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.”

Aron is talking with me, I nodded and smile. I turn my attention towards a blond that is running towards us. OMG! Its Ren!

“Oh, it’s the new trainee.”

I heard JR said. Omo! It JR! I’m in heaven!! Thank you God! All of us the new trainee, bow down and greeted our seniors. They bow and I heard Aron said.

 “I wish you all the best and welcome to the family. =)”

I can’t stop myself from smiling. Ohh, wait. Who’s that girl? Why is Aron hugging her? Aron is mine! Who the heck is that girl? Oh?? They are holding hands! No!! I look at the figure of the until they enter the lift. Aron is mine and only mine!

 

 

 

 


Hi, I'm back! Sorry or the late update. Please forgive me.. *kneeling and holding my hands up* There was some troubloe with my internet line. Sorry~~ ohh, there's a new characters. Whos is it??? Hehehe~~ Hope you enjoy.. See you pretty soon.