How I First Met You

Our Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

❝ Like a fool, I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression. ❞ — ♪ Crash - B.A.P




 

 

 

 


"Hi" was all I could reply to the handsome male, wearing a ball cap, seated next to Bobby. We basically exchanged awkward shy glances at each other.
 



The food finally arrived and all of us started to dig in. Bobby was actually the mood lightener of the moment, butting in some things worth laughing about every five minutes. Eating lunch with new people was fun after all. Even though I just met all of them today, I was starting to feel like it was becoming a tiny place called home. Is home a bit too much? Then I guess, just great new friends for the moment. 
 

 

 

 

 


"Yah, Hanbin-ah, you guys also preparing for the monthly evaluations, right?" Mi Young unni asked all of a sudden, causing all of us to stare at the both of them.

 

 

 

 


"Uhh... Yeah." Hanbin replied shortly.

 

 




"I see."

 




Wew. Boy, that was awkward.

 



Not awkward as in something weird and fishy going on, more like, they weren't that close. And the fact that Mi Young was silent the whole time then all of sudden she actually spoke.

 

 

 

 

 




"Are you girls heading back to the building after this?" Bobby asked, breaking the awkward atmosphere that Mi Young created.

 




"Yup." Yun Joo replied.

 

 

 




"How 'bout you, Ye Jin?"

 





"Uhh, I think I'm going to bring my stuff over to our dorm."

 

 



"Let me help ya!" Bobby insisted enthusiastically.

 

 



"Really? You wanna help me with my stuff?" I asked in a tone kinda saying, 'Are you for real?'

 



"Of course!" Bobby beamed.

 




"Al....right?" 





 



Once everyone finished their meals, Bobby and I were the first ones to leave. We headed to a village full of houses, a bit far from the YG Entertainment building, so Bobby and I had to ride a taxi to get to my place. 


We arrived at an ordinary looking house and got off, Bobby insisted that he'll pay for the Taxi fee. Boy, was he being too nice. I saw bobby observe the place as we walked to the front door, he kept eyeing the stuff around him. I took out my key from my pocket and opened the door. Bobby entered along with me and still continued to scan around. 

 

 


"Wait here." I said, rushing to my bedroom.

 

 




I grabbed a couple of boxes and brought them out to the livingroom. "Where are your parents? Aren't they home?" Bobby fired out questions. "Aww man. I was looking forward to meet Mino hyung's aunt." 
 



"Correction, it's uncle. We're cousins through my father's side." I shot at him. "My parents are still in the states."

 

 

 



Bobby froze all of a sudden.

 

 

 

 





"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

 



"You're parents are also in the states?" 
 

 

 



"Uhh..."

 

 





"My family's in New York." Bobby explained.

 

 




"Oh, really?" Realizing the what he was trying to say. "My family's in California."

 





"Lemme guess, you moved back here to follow your dream?" Bobby snickered to himself.

 





"Yeah, guessing you too?" I laughed back at him.

 

 





"Yeah. I miss them."

 






"When was the last time you saw them?"






"Years. It's been years. I miss them like crazy. Especially my mom."

 

 

"Then I'm guessing I'll miss my family like you soon."

 





"Yep." Bobby chuckled. "So is this it?" Bobby pointed to the boxes I brought down.

 

 




"There's a few more but I guess we're able to bring it."

 

 





"Should I call a taxi again?"

 






"I guess so, but this time I'm paying."

 





"Alright." Bobby nodded and grabbed the boxes.

 

 






I rushed upstairs and carried the remaining boxes. I took one last look at the four teal-colored walls. I was finally going to start my life as a trainee. 


I ran back downstairs and saw Bobby already putting the other boxes in the cab. It was another 20 minutes of pure fun. Bobby was really fun to talk to. He's someone that seemed like a bestfriend I never had. He also told me about how monthly evaluations are like and how scary Papa YG can really be. He told me that Papa YG can sometimes come out harsh with words. Overall, Bobby was a kind of person who knew how to communicate. He knew how to bring the message to your mind and sometimes his words of wisdom would touch your heart.

 

 

 

 





We headed to me and the Girls' dorm first. I first had to borrow Bobby's phone to call Bo Rin and ask where the address was. Turns out that our dorms were in the same building as the other trainees, but each group had to live in different flats. We successfully got to the dorm but unluckily, I still didn't have the key to the dorm, so Bobby and I had to wait for the rest of the Girls, well mostly just Bo Rin and Sora to come.



They didn't take that long since our building was just near YG Entertainment building. They saw us sitting on the ground waiting for them. 

 

 

 


"Hey! We're here!" Bo Rin rushed to me.

 




"What took you two so long?!" Bobby nagged, particularly looking at Sora.

 





"Shut up." Sora replied coldly.



I stared at them and started wondering why Sora seemed so cold on Bobby ever since earlier this lunch. I looked to Bo Rin that was unlocking the door, she turned back to look at me and whispered, "They're always like that." then followed by a laugh.

 

 





At last, the door finally opened! Bobby and I held onto the boxes again, this time Bo Rin and Sora were helping. I really just mean Bo Rin. Sora and Bobby were bickering again. 
 

 

 


"I told you I'll do it!" Bobby yelled at her.

 



"Fine! I'm just trying to help, 'ya know!" Sora yelled back.

 



"I don't need your help!"

 




"I'm not trying to help you! I want to help Ye Jin, so give me the boxes and go. G.O! GO!"

 




"Could you two just—" Bo Rin tried to stop them.

 




"No! Tell Bobby oppa to leave." Sora shouted.

 




"Shut up. Just let me do it. I'll leave when I want to. If you hate me so much then don't acknowledge my presence." Bobby said to her.

 





"Fine. Whatever." Sora finished then stormed out the building.
 

 



"Geez, what a pain in the ." Bobby chuckled as she left.

 





I looked to Bo Rin and it looked like she didn't want to say anything about what just happened. "Anyways...."
 

 


She walked us to a one of the rooms in the dorm. "Here's our room. You, Sora and I will be sharing this room. Make yourself feel at home, unni."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter