Gone

Gone

"We have to be truthful to ourselves. We're only together because we were both available and somewhat unstable."

"You're right but I still want to fight. I'll go mad if you're no longer in my sight."

"You will manage. This relationship is damaged."

"You're coming at me like a savage. Our relationship is not damage. Remember then, what you said to me in the den?"

"Intoxicated by your cologne, you make me moan."

"Not only were there Lust but also Laughter and Love. The three L's that got me under your spell."

"How we met and how we had . Let's forget about the past so we can move on fast."

"Chaerin, don't throw me away when I have so much to say."

"Myungsoo, the girl you cheated on me with--We need to end this soon so it will be her, with you, under these stars and moon."

"You knew."

"I knew."

"If I tell you I'm sorry, will you listen to my story?"

"Cheating is a choice. I'll only hear excuses coming from your voice."

"I love you. Please know this is true."

"I know. Now you will reap what you sow."

"Regret is what I get. I beg you, let me send you off with a kiss before I am dismissed."

"As you wish. This will be last on our list together before we leave each other forever."


 

 

"So long, I'll miss you when you're gone!"