Rich B*tch

Royal Rebellion

Chapter One

'Rich B*tch'

You remembered the first time you had ever laid eyes on Kris Wu. 

He was shirtless, laying chest down on a rickety makeshift tattoo bed in the first Parlour you deemed 'hygienic enough' to seal your ultimate act of rebellion, the afternoon you first set foot in Beijing those few months ago.

Kris saved you that day in the Tattoo Shop when you asked for a tattoo of a butterfly on your wrist and he gave you that one cold look, frightening enough to keep you from something you would have regretted hours later when he introduced you to his circle of friends, who soon became a second family for you in China. 

"If you're looking for a cheap thrill" He stressed the word 'cheap', casually slipping his shirt back on, cutting short his inking session, "Then I think you should head over to Shenzhen and buy yourself a counterfeit of the latest Chanel or something"

You also remembered raising an eyebrow at the tall, dirty blonde fellow who spoke fluent Korean towards you, before insisting that you wanted that tattoo, right there and then.

"I already-" You stopped yourself, not wanting to admit that you already had the latest bag from Chanel, or that you had that much money in the first place, "I don't want a bag, I need a tattoo"

Rolling his eyes, Kris shot a quick glance to the owner of the parlour before personally ushering you out of the store, leading you back to the alleyway that it was hidden within.

"What's a girl like you doing over here?" He asked, somewhat genuinely, giving you his full attention just as dusk set in the city,

"Getting a tattoo" You mumbled beneath your breath, "Getting away from reality"

Scanning your outer appearance, his eyes focusing on the ring on your left hand, Kris cleared his throat, as if realising something from one look.  You didn't know what it was about the ring. It was just a simple silver band, given to you buy your family, a single symbol engraved on it. Everyone in your social circle back home had one.

"How about I get you dinner instead?" 

---

Dinner, along with Breakfast and Lunch became a normal and reoccuring pasttime with the likes of Kris, Luhan, Tao, Lay, Xiumin and Chen as you became their favourite 'rich b*tch'; since you'd always offer to pay for every meal, the drinks and the activities afterwards, that ranged from street driving to karaoke in the bar below the apartment you stayed in.

It wasn't as if they weren't willing to pay. These guys were the kind that you were used to hanging out with and economically speaking, were just as wealthy as you and were not interested in you for your money. You thought anyway.

Kris was the inheritor of his Grandfather's real estate, Lay, the son of the country's top pharmacist, Luhan was the nephew of the childless Ambassador of China to South Korea, Chen was a Korean himself, an expat to China after his parents IT companies boomed, Xiumin too was an expat from South Korea who fled from the country too when he failed to make it into the highly regarded EXO-K and Tao was the CEO of his family's luxury watch business.

"___, who are you going to miss the most?" Luhan asked suspiciously, exchanging looks around the grand table where the seven of you shared your last dinner with them before your flight back to Korea the following morning,

"Oh, I think it's me" Tao chuckled, feeding you one of the many assortments of dim-sum, "Why wouldn't she miss me?"

"Of course it's me!" Xiumin teased, "Anything Korean will remind ___ of me!"

Seeing his 'gege' choking on his glass of local spirits, Lay added to the conversation hoping to break him,

"___ is going to miss me the most" Lay said, giving his best poker face, "Whenever she has a hangover, she's going to wish that I was there with my many cures"

"Ahem" 

Kris placed down his glass heavily, catching everyone's attention; most importantly yours.

"What's up?" You asked innocently, knowing that the guys were just playing with you as the object of his affection,

"You're going to miss me the most, right?" Kris asked, half doubtedly but also half sure of your answer,

"And what do you think?"

You gave him a cheeky look before pecking him on the cheek with a quick kiss, only to receive a sweeter and long drawn kiss on your lips as he caught you before you could turn away, earning the applause and cheers of the rest of the table.

---

Walking ahead of the guys down to your departure gate in the airport, you gave yourself a few moments for distraction free contemplation as the six of them whispered and chatted amongst themselves, with you with no clue of what they were on about.

"You're not going to tell her?" Chen asked the group leader with slight concern, "It's not like we're going to see her after today anyway"

Furrowing his eyes, Kris bit his lip as he watched you pace slowly ahead, dragging your luggage behind you hesistantly.

"It'd kill her" He admitted, realising how far one simple action resulted in, "I only wanted to piss Joonmyeon off so badly.. but I don't even think she's told anyone back home, let alone him"

"Plus-" Tao added, walking besides the giant, "You've really fallen for her, haven't you?"

Recalling every kiss, touch and moment between just the both of you, Kris wanted to slap himself right in the middle of the airport till you turned around for one last goodbye.

---

"I didn't think anyone was going to pick me up"

You admitted after coming back to reality from your thoughts spent reminiscing the few of the many moments in Beijing, as Chanyeol took the liberty of driving you home from the airport.

"Yah, don't say that" Your bestfriend tapped against the steering wheel, "Kai was going to but he had last minute things to do"

"Eh, I don't expect him to tail after me everywhere" You chuckled half-heartedly, at the thought of your 'summer fling', Kai, who was known for still calling you his 'girlfriend' and acting a little to affectionately towards you despite the fact that you no longer had feelings for him, "He owes me nothing"

"It sounds like you're not happy to be home" Chanyeol spoke honestly, taking the wrong turn away from the exit to your place, 

"I'm just exhausted" You lied, realising his fault, "Hey, where are we going?"

"To your parents"

He laughed mischeviously, turning into a few more streets till ending up in the heart of Gangnam's residential area, infront of a grand and wealthy estate,

"They're at the Kim's residence"


Yay for Chapter One~

What do you guys think so far? Hehe...

There's plenty more to come, secrets and most importantly the proposal ;)

Please COMMENT with your thoughts so far, and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't & UPVOTE if you like ^^

Thanks so much for reading! Stay Tuned and Stay LOVELY <3

cr: peculiarpopcorn / tumblr