How we met

The Baddest female

The Baddest Female 

 
I need a strong man, one who is fierce and can support me.” 
 
That is what I said in a past interview, but of course..fate took it’s course. 
 
You can say I fell for someone who was sweet, nice, and not so strong.
 
I fell in love with Kim Joon-Myeon, the last person I would expect to steal my heart.
 
2 years before
 
Walking along Han River, the snow crunched beneath my feat. My breathe is like a puff of smoke from a cigarette. I don’t smoke, but I’m around people that do like Jiyong oppa. Holding my coffee in one hand, I started to read my messages in the other.
 
*Don’t forget to buy some ramen for the dorm!”
 
“This unnie…” I whispered as I smiled. 
 
Dara and her ramen, she is addicted to it. 
 
I stood still and closed my eyes for a bit. The snow melted as it came in contact with my face. I smiled as the freezing water dripped across my cheek. I opened my eyes and kept on walking. There’s no one out in Han River except for some college students. It was around 2am, so I doubt anyone would recognize me. I saw some college students that were holding hands. I wish I could do that.
“Why do all the guys feel intimated by me?” I sighed and just kept on walking.
 
I glanced over to my right and saw the clam river. It was still like a glass. The water wasn’t moving what so ever.
 
All of a sudden I felt a big impact like a car just hit me. I fell back and for the person who bumped into me, well they fell next to me. I felt a hot liquid seep through my designer jacket.
 
“Oh my god,” the guy stood up as he held out a hand to me “I’m so sorry!” 
 
I grabbed the guy’s hand.
“No problem, it was an accident.” I started to sweep the snow off of my jacket and my hair. 
 
I suddenly felt really cold as the hot liquid started to cool on my jacket. 
 
The guy suddenly took of his jacket and held it out in front of me.
 
“You don’t have too…my dorm is just two blocks away.”
 
“It’s the least I could do…I ruined you jacket…I made you fall. This isn’t like me.” The guy gave me a smile.
 
I removed the scarf from my face and smiled at him.
 
“You’re Suho from Exo right?” 
 
“Yes, and you must be the Baddest Female CL. I’m a huge fan.” He smiled as he put his jacket around me.
“Really? No idol said it to my face before,”  I smiled like an idiot “Usually guys are intimidated by me.” 
Suho chuckled as he walked with me back to 2ne1’s dorm. 
“Where do you live?” He asked as he crossed his arms.
“Another block and it’s the silver building on the left,” I feel so guilty “If you’re cold. you can have your jacket back.” 
I started to the jacket, but two hands stopped me. 
“Don’t worry about it,” He smiled as he button the two top buttons “I won’t be a gentleman if I let a pretty lady freeze.”
I smiled at his explanation and started to look ahead.
“My band members are big fans. They would always talk about 2ne1 in the dorm.” Suho laughed.
 
I smiled and pondered to myself. Doesn’t Minzy like Exo. I shrug my shoulders and kept on walking. It was pretty silent until Suho looked over to me.
 
“To make it up to you, do you want to grab some coffee next week?” Suho asked as he started to play with his hands.
 
“Are you going to spill it on me next time?” I laughed 
“No!” Suho waved his hands and started to laugh.
 
“I was joking,” I smiled and took out my phone “type in your number and I will text you.” 
 
Suho took my phone and typed in his number.
 
He walked me to the door of the dorm and smiled at me.
“I’ll buy you a new jacket too.” Suho smiled as he took his jacket from my hands.
“No, don’t do that!” I refused that offer “I don’t want to be a burden.” 
“I want to buy you a new one,” he smiled “you deserve it.” 
 
I smiled at him as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. 
 
“See you next week.” Suho gave me a friendly hug and walked away.
 
I waved goodbye to him as he disappeared into the elevator.
 
I leaned on the door once I was inside. My heart was beating out of my chest, I didn’t know why. 
“He’s not my type…” I whispered to myself and my hand covered my chest. 
 
“Lee Chaerin…why are you just standing there?” Bom gave me a weird look. 
I shook my head and walked passed her. 
“WOAH WOAH WOAH!” Dara grabbed my wrist.
“You smell like….men.” Minzy started to sniff my shirt. 
I smiled as I pried all of them off of me.
 
I walked to my room and closed the door. 
 
Dara looked at Minzy and Bom.
They all gave each other this weird look.
“Whoever was wearing that Cologne must have good taste.” Bom started laughing.
 
“Who cares about the Cologne… she didn’t even buy me my ramen.” Dara pouted as she walked to the kitchen.
——————————————————————————————————
 
I grabbed my phone and searched for Suho’s number.
I smiled as I clicked on the number and started typing.
“Lunch is on you Saturday.” 
I felt so nervous as I sent the message.
In a matter of seconds he replied.
“It always will be. I will pick you up, wear something comfortable!” 
I looked at the message and smiled.
I sighed as I put the phone on chest.
Why am I like this.
———————— ————— ———————————— ————— —— — 
Present Day
 
“What are you thinking about?” I felt arms wrap around my waist and soft lips against the nape of my neck.
“I was just thinking about when we first met.” I smiled as I turned my head to meet his lips.
I caressed his cheek and kissed him again.
“I was wrong about my ideal type, you were far from it.” I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me again.
“I was wrong too.” Suho smiled as he sat down next to me.
I looked at him confused as he laughed.
“The baddest female…isn’t do bad after all.” Suho smirked as he kissed me again. This kiss…it was different from the rest, it was more heated than before.
I love his gentle nature and his caring side, but when his hormones take over, I love that even more.
What can I say, I fell in love with the guy who cries when he kills a fly. I do not regret it one bit. 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I hope you enjoyed it (: Comment! Pictures do not belong to me~