Worst First Impression Ever

An Accidental Pregnancy {Under Layout Co.}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
an accidental pregnancy worst first impression ever —— sushi-addict

This morning I woke up rubbing my eyes. I yawned and lifted up my head looking around in an unusual room. "Oh no" I quickly turned to look to my side. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The guy next to me woke up. "Good morning beautiful" He said to me and kissed my cheek then he walked to the restroom with his boxers on. My eyes were widened in shock. With the blanket still over my body, I tried to get up and put on my clothes. Bam! I fell! He came out of the restroom then saw me and laughed at me. The man walked towards me and lifted my chin up. "Not use to it i see, want some help?" He smiled at me.

I looked at him with the blanket still over me. "Who are you?" "Luhan, the love of your life remember?" He laughed again. I swear this dude is getting on my nerves. I rolled my eyes. "I was a " Luhan nodded. "I knew that" "Then why didn't you stop you idiot!!! What if I get pregnant!" "Well you take birth control pills right?" "Do I look like a hooker to you?" Bomi started to cry. Luhan looked at her concerned. He didn't know what to do so he sat and watched her cry. After she cried for a while and stopped, she put on her clothes and left the hotel. "Give me your number" I said to him with a blank face.

I wasn't smiling nor frowning. I wasn't happy since I was to get married to my boyfriend Myungsoo in a few weeks. I'm not proud to be like this. I hate what I did. I don't want to live a life like this. Why does it have to be me? "Why you want to come back for more?" Luhan said with a smirk. He looked at me with a playful smile. "Do you want to know if I'm having your baby or not?" I glared at him. I can't believe I could be having a child with this idiot. This pisses me off. "Oh..." He handed me his number on paper that he just pulled out of his pocket. Nope. He didn't just write it right now.

It was printed and everything. "Do you pass out your number to all kinds of girls?!" I looked at the piece of paper. "Maybe I do, have a problem?" He said with attitude. "Whatever I'll cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter