Chapter 5

To A Complete Stranger

                “Yes, Donghae?”

                “TEUKIE HYUNGGGG!!!!!”

                “Whoa—whoa! calm down, boy! What do you need right now?”

                Donghae tries to calm down his beating heart since he practically ran from the kitchen which is a little bit far from the garage in panic mode and had his key that actually in his bedroom so the man had to run from the garage back to his bedroom before went to the garage again and now is driving madly to nowhere since stupidly, he doesn’t even know where Hyukkie’s house is.

                Such a hardlife he has.

                “Do you know where does Hyukkie live?”

    “Hyukkie? Who is that? And please make it quick, I am in the middle of a meeting with important stakeholders.”

                “The boy whose I had for a date one week ago?”

                “Oh, that Lee Hyukjae? The little brother of Lee Heechul?”

                “Whatever I don’t know who the hell is Heechul anyway.”

                “Donghae, your words!” Hae can hear an angry sound from the other side of his phone but right now, he doesn’t give a single since this time is really urgent.

                “You said to make it fast!”

    “Oh yeah, I am sorry but I think now it isn’t the right time since my address book of clients and business partners is in the main           office along with the others. You will need some times to look at those to find it.”

                “I don’t care, can I go to the main office right now?”

                Hae hears some whispers before Leeteuk speaks again, quickly this time. “Well Hae, I don’t have much time left. Just don’t do anything stupid and we’ll talk about your behavior of words later okay?”

                And the next sound he heard is already unconnected dial number means Leeteuk hung up the phone.

                “If main office is the only clue I have, main office it is.” And with the speed of light, Donghae drives his Audi along the street of Seoul before parking his car messily doesn’t even care with the angry security and hurries up to the main office at the highest floor.

                And how shock he is when Donghae finds the actual book Leeteuk just said is practically four times bigger than the usual book and he has many of them in the shelf, around them books with the same boring green covers written “CLIENT’S AND STAKEHOLDERS' IDENTITIES”. The brownish hair man just realized that Double D Corporation is a big company so of course it will have more clients and stakeholders.

                “And you said it will take some times.”

                *

                “Finally, so it’s already settled that my Hyukkie will be engaged to your youngest son?”

                “Yes!” the old woman smiles and takes Hyukjae’s hands to her grip. “You’ll be the perfect gift and partner for him I am sure of it. Once again I am really sorry that he can’t attend this important meeting.”

                Eventhough still feeling a little bit sad and overwhelming from his date with Donghae last week, the blond boy still trying to smile. He has done this fake smile ever since the first second his feet landed on his house that night.

                “It’s alright.”

    Amazingly Heechul hyung says nothing about my date even my fake smile, he always know when I lied to him though.Or maybe he     did know but say nothing about it? I don’t know anymore.

                But the only thing that I am sure about this whole engagement is I have to forget about him.

                I have to forget about Donghae.

                “Thanks auntie.”

                “Awwww.” The woman coos and pinches Hyukjae’s cheek. “Call me Mom, sweety. We’ll be family after this.”

                “So this means no one object this engagement? We can enjoy the party I have made after this.” Heechul smiles warmly even though with his diva self it still looks like he’s smiling with pure evil. But as a blunt woman she was, the soon-to-be mother in law of Hyukjae doesn’t realize anything.

                “I believe no one—“

                “I  FULLY AM OBJECT THIS ENGANGEMENT!!!!!!”

                A sudden outburst cut the pretty woman talk and startling every person in the room which including Heechul, the woman, and Hyukjae.

                “Donghae?!” following his heart once again, suddenly the blond boy run to the brownish hair man and stares at his hazel eyes intently without caring anyone’s opininion including how angry heechul will be. Many questions running around in his head right at the second but all he wants to do right now is just opening his forcefully closed memory about this man.

                I miss him.

                “I am deeply sorry master, I tried to stop him but he suddenly used violence!”

                Youngwoon comes after that with bruise all over his face along with some butler and guards which there are many bruises within their body and their neat clothes ripped apart everywhere.

                Donghae is nowhere better too, his hair sticks out everywhere, with bruises in his eyes and cheeks while his clothes are as messy as Youngwoon’s are.

                “Don’t marry anybody else.” Suddenly Donghae grips Hyukjae’s hand tightly, orbs still staring intently to the Hyukjae’s brown one, gasps are heard all over the room. “I love you, I love your cute self yet clumsy, always so innocent yet beautiful in every way anybody can be, since the first time I saw you in front of the café, even though I knew you as a complete stranger back then, I love you. Sorry for just realizing this now.”

                “I—I…” Hyuk’s eyes starting to get teary. Many mixed feelings in his head right now he can’t think strainght.

                “I love you.”

                “I—I…” those crystal orbs releasing many clear tears and loud sobs until pitiful whimper comes out from the cute innocent blond boy.

                “Young master!” Youngwoon is going to land another punch at Donghae for making Hyukjae cries before Heechul stands up and tells him not to with his long-nailed finger.

                “I love you.” Now Hae says it clearly, with full of confidence like he promises to take care of Hyukkie for the rest of his life.

                “I love—“ and before he can finish his confession, Hyukjae circles his arms around Donghae’s neck before he pulls the head of the brownish man closer then kiss the hell out of the actor passionately, even though he still not that experienced he tries to memorize everything Donghae gave him last week in their kiss and imitates it as best as he can.

                Which everyone in that room have their mouth agape like a fish when Donghae hugs Hyuk’s waist and has the boy in his arms.

                “A—ahn! Donghae not that fast! A—ahmmm.”

                Wide eyes can be seen especially in Heechul’s and the woman’s eyes as they are getting wider from time to time before shouting together in the scariest way your parents ever shout to you.

                “LEE DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

                The love birds stop their kissing scene abruptly before Donghae’s stare catches a familiar figure and like a fish he is, agape his mouth too in full shock.

                “MOM?!!”

                *

                “You think I’ll let you have a date with a complete stranger that I don’t even know and have never seen him before easily like that?” Heechul leans back against the big red velvet sofa and stares and his little brother like it’s the most ridiculous thing ever, “Of course I have known Donghae before, he’s your soon-to-be fiancé for God’s sake!”

                After the long explanation including either Donghae and Hyukjae feeling like a fool along the way, now they’re in the engagement party which Heechul invited almost all of his colleagues that starts in 11 am.

                “So you have known about this before?!” Donghae accuses Leeteuk angrily and the old man just laughs and drinks his vodka. “Sorry Donghae, it has been  long since the last time I heard you screamed panic like that.”

                “And I did all those hell for nothing.”

                “Did you seriously looked for the address in those books?!”

                “Did you think I didn’t?!”

                “Well, at least Hyukjae saw your effort.” Donghae’s mother pats her child shoulder, “I am glad I have found the perfect wife for you.”

                “Well, yeah.” Despite all the hell and commotion and hell he had through before, Hyukjae is now fully his and that’s the point. “Thanks a lot, Mom.”

                Donghae smiles warmly seeing Hyukjae who is still sulking at his brother, feeling all tingly sensation and unexplainable happiness inside. He tighten his grip around Hyukjae’s waist, smile never leave his handsome face.

                Finally you’re mine.

                Those deep orbs staring at Hyukkie with pure love who hold many promises and at that time, everyone in the table know that they make the right decision for Hyuk.

                “Hae? You okay?” the blond boy caressing his fiancée’s face gently and wipes imaginary dusts after he tried to adjust Donghae’s messy clothes neatly before.

                “Yeah, just feeling very lucky to have a complete stranger as my date last week and now being a fiancé.”

                The latter giggles cutely and pecks his cheek, “No stranger anymore.”

                Finally I am yours.

                ********************

Aaaaaand END! Thanks a lot for the subbies, comments, upvotes and everything who support this story! XD If it doesn't for you guys, maybe I'll not finish this story TT.TT but afterall, thanks a lot agaiiin! This is my first story and i really happy that you guys are the one who read it /being all sad and melancholic sobs/ thank kyu thank kyu thank kyuuuuuuuu I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

p.s. And for the last note, maybe--just maybe I'll write another new story, and it will contain genderswitch /since i can't get the ideas out of my head/ so please support, love and give many encouragements for the story too! But I won't force you guys if you hate genderswitch so it's okay ^^ will still love you everyone! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________