Revenge and candy lips

Revenge and candy lips

Luhan is making small moans while Sehun is on his neck, leaving marks all over his skin that won’t please the stylists.

“Please...” Luhan begs.

Sehun smiles and obeys. He kisses Luhan on the lips and reaches into the drawer of the nightstand table to grab the bottle of lube. But instead of a bottle of lube, his hand finds a cucumber. 

“What’s taking you so long?” Luhan complains.

“Hm Luhan…” He shows Luhan the vegetable. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

Luhan groans and pushes the boy off of him. “I’m going to kill them.” He puts his shirt back on and leaves to run after Baekhyun and Chanyeol who are laughing like idiots.

In his bedroom, Kyungsoo takes a deep breath and starts killing mentally both of the pranksters.

 

*********************

 

“I don’t know if we should do this… Kyungsoo said we would regret it if we continued.” Chanyeol says in front of bathroom door. Inside the room, Tao is singing the new G-Dragon song while taking a shower.

Baekhyun puts his hands on his hips. “If you listen to this hobbit, I’ll publish those love letters you wrote to Jongin.” He threatens the boy, sure that it would work. “Do it. Now.” 

Chanyeol sighs and turns the light off. As soon as he does, Tao starts screaming inside the room.

“We should probably go now.” He takes Baekhyun by the hand and they leave Tao by himself.

Kyungsoo leaves the kitchen to turn the lights on. “Can you shut up now? Aren’t you ashamed, considering your age?” He asks Tao. The screams automatically stop inside the room. “I’ll give you two one last chance. After that, suffer.”

 

*********************

 

Kris storms into the living room.

“Ok guys this isn’t funny anymore. Where’s my baby Ace?” He bursts, pointing at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Yixing is crying because he thinks I lost our son. Tell me where you hid it now or I’ll skin both of you alive!”

“I don’t understand why you’re accusing us. Maybe you are a bad father.” Baekhyun gives an innocent smile to the giant.

As soon as Kris takes one step towards him, Baekhyun hides himself behind Chanyeol. “Please don’t hurt my Baek.” The other giant begs.

Kyungsoo arrives in the room with Ace under his arm. Kris takes the alpaca from him and it. “Never ever steal my baby again.” He gives the pair a threatening look and leaves the room.

Baekhyun gets out of his hiding place and laughs. “Remind me why he’s a leader again.”

“I warned you two. Now you’re going to pay the consequences of your actions.” Kyungsoo announces and goes back to his bedroom.

“The hobbit really thinks we’re afraid of him, Yeol. Isn’t it funny?” Baekhyun asks and they burst out laughing.

 

*********************

 

Kyungsoo sneaks into the room. When he approaches the bed, he sees Baekhyun and Chanyeol hugging each other and sleeping like two angels. He wants to throw up at the sight. It’s 4am and everyone is sleeping at the dormitory. He smiles mischievously because he knows the two boys are going to regret everything they did to the members this week. And especially they are going to pay for disobeying him.

He jumps on the bed and the two boys wake up and start screaming like little girls. Kyungsoo catches their wrists and blocks them from moving with his legs.

“Apologize,” he asks calmly.

“Go die Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun answers, trying to get away from the grip.

“Fine.” Kyungsoo grabs their thumbs and applies enough pressure on it to hurt. “Apologize or I’ll break them.”

Baekhyun turns to look at Chanyeol, clearly in pain. “Can he even do that?”

“F-I’m sorry, Soo. Please stop.” Chanyeol begs.

“I can’t believe you right now Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun yells and mentally slaps the giant.

Satisfied, Kyungsoo lets go of Chanyeol hand and applies his whole weight on Baekhyun. “Apologize.”

“I’m not apologizing to you, back off.” He mutters, trying not to show how much it hurts.

Too focused on appreciating the power he has over Baekhyun, Kyungsoo doesn’t see a tall figure approaching him. When he feels two hands on his cheeks, it is already too late because Chanyeol’s lips are on his.

“What the hell?!” Baekhyun yells.

Kyungsoo pushes the boy away from him and Chanyeol falls out of bed. He gets up and looks at his best friend.

“Hey, his lips are nice!” He says pointing at Kyungsoo which face is red.

Baekhyun gives a funny look at his best friend and grabs Kyungsoo’s shirt to kiss him too. Kyungsoo breaks the kiss and gets off of him.

“You’re right, they taste nice!” Baekhyun says, his lips.

“I hate both of you, please leave me alone.” Kyungsoo groans and storms out of the room.

Chanyeol gets into the bed and watches Kyungsoo leave. “Baekhyun, I think that he may have other things that are sweeter than his lips.”

Baekhyun looks at his best friend and nods. “Tomorrow, we’ll start the attack-the-hobbit mission.”