First Snow

First Snow - Woohyun

Skipping down the street to your favorite Infinite songs, you headed to their studio, where Woohyun promised to meet you. Pulling the heavy doors open, the manager waited for you as he took you up to the practice room. Woohyun was in there all alone.

The bass of the music shook the mirrors as he tried to focus on not messing up and setting each of the dances straight so he wouldn’t mix them up like he has done in the past.

Thanking the manager he left you alone on the couch as you bounced your foot to the beat as you sung along with the loud music. Woohyun froze in the ending pose as you clapped furiously with a beaming smile as he turned and looked over his shoulder.

”______-ah?” He asked through his breathy tone as he stood up and walked over to you as you stood up and held your arms open for him. Wrapping your arms around him, you placed a kiss on his warm cheek as he hugged you tightly against his warm body. “What are you doing here?”

"I am here to watch you dance~" You smiled as you pulled away a little as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well then, we might as well dance together." He smirked as he ran across the room to change the music to a slower pace as he skipped over to you as he bowed to you. "May I have this dance?"

Breaking into a smile, you nodded and placed your hand in his as he spun you around to the middle of the dance floor, he wrapped his arm around your waist while his left hand held your hand steady.

Fluidly moving across the dance floor, you couldn’t help but smile as he made you a flawless dancer. Spinning you out then wrapping you back into his arms, he never broke his smile as you two danced around the floor.

Moving your hands up his bare arms, you rested your hand against his neck as his black tank to clung to his skin as he moved his body flush against yours. Your heart sped up quickly as you wrapped your other arm around his shoulder. His hands rested on your hips as both of you swayed slowly together.

"Is it getting cold outside?" He whispered in your ear as you nodded  and rested your head against his. "Do you think it is going to snow?"

"I wish." You whispered against his ear as you kissed it after.

Woohyun continued to dance with you as he swayed you around, peering out the window, he stopped quickly as you continued to dance a few steps before you stopped yourself.

"What is it? Did I step on your foot?" You asked with wide eyes as his eyes never wavered from where he was looking.

"No, just look baby~" He pointed out the window as a smile grew on his face.

Turning around you looked out the window as little flakes of snow began to fall against the window before they melted. You ran to turn off the lights in the room as it just highlighted the snowflakes more from the moonlight that bounced off of them.

"Beautiful~" Wooyun breathed as you nodded. Standing beside him, you gently took your hand in his. Before long your back was pressed against his chest  as he held you tightly around your waist.

"It’s perfect~" You said as the snow got heavier and made you more excited.

"It’s perfect with you here." He whispered in your ear as it sent chills down your spine as you turned around in his arms.

"Do you know what would make this even more perfect?" You asked as your hands pressed against his chest. He shook his head softly as you just smirked.

"Oh, I might have an idea~" He said as he tilted his head gently to yours, capturing your lips with his, his hands moved against your back, your hands gripped his shirt as the kiss matured as both of your lips passionately danced together under the moonlight and the new snow that was falling.