Best for the Both of Us

Heartbreak, Friendship, Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ZM0LdIzmQ 

2PM - Like the Movies

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeeJin bit her lip nervously and fiddled with her fingers. She waited by front of the school where JinYoung would usually exit the building from. *Come on ~, where is he?* A cold breeze blew by and she rubbed her arms. She soon spotted him plugging earphones into his ears. She stepped in front of his path and took a deep breath.

"O-ppa, can we talk?" his eyes rounded in surprise, which hurt her, but nonetheless, he nodded. Soon, they were at a small empty cafe. A awkward atmosphere lingered above them. *Aish, why is this so hard?* she thought. JinYoung couldn't take the silence anymore and cleared his throat. "So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"How are you these days?" she asked. "Fine, why?" she hesitated for a moment but then continued. "How's your grandma?" he froze at the sudden question. He's been working his off at part time jobs to pay back his debt to the loan sharks. He's gotten several letters from the loan sharks threatening to kill his grandma if he didn't pay off his debts soon. He glanced at HeeJin who was looking at him, waiting for an answer.

"She's-she's fine." he lied. *Liar, why can't you even tell me the truth now?* she thought hurt. Without thinking, she pulled an envelope out from her bag. She slapped it on the table and stood up. JinYoung looked at it surprised. *What the?* he picked it up and opened it. Inside was at least 2 inches thick of hundred dollar bills. His eyes widened and he looked up but HeeJin was gone. He saw her walking down the street from the window and frantically ran out of the cafe.

He caught up with her and spun her around. "What the hell is this?!" he yelled holding up the envelope. She just sighed and looked at it him dead straight in the eye. "Oppa, I know everything that happened. Just because I don't live there anymore, doesn't mean that I don't know what goes on in my house." she snapped. He froze in shock. He knew that she would somehow find out but he didn't realize that she would react like this.

"Even though we're not how we used to be; you're my still my oppa. I'm not doing this just for you, but for me too. If you accepted this, it would make me feel better. Repay your debts, get your grandma back, and move out of my house. That's what's best for the both of us." she turned around coldly and walked down the street. JinYoung stood there frozen. He didn't know what to say or do.