CHAPTER 2: THAT ONE THING CHANGED EVERYTHING

I Choose To Love You

                Kyuhyun walked among the sea of people. He kept on bumping to random people but he won’t give a damn, he’s Cho Kyuhyun, yeah, the Great Cho Kyuhyun. He closed both his fists, his knuckles went white. His phone kept on vibrating. He let out a sigh and fished his phone out of his bag. He removed the battery and threw the poor battery into the trash can. He continued walking until he decided to enter a bar.

                There were only few people inside the establishment. He sat on the stool as he watched the bartender carefully wipes some wine glasses.

“What do you wish to drink sir?” The bartender asked.

Kyuhyun looked at the bartender’s name plate, “Youngwoon-ssi…”

“What is it sir?”

“Can you be my drinking buddy?”

“I wish I could sir but I’m on my shift.”

“Then… I hope you won’t mind to give me some drink that’s sort of relaxing.”

“Give him a bottle of Wine. That’ll do the trick.” A female employee suggested.

“Ya ! You’re supposed to be in the supermarket buying the things we needed. Aish! Go now before it closes!” Youngwoon frowned.

“Calm down Youngwoon oppa. Arasseo, arasseo… I just helped Henry cleaning the storage room so he can play the violin for our customers. I’ll go now!” She left wearing a grin on her face.

“Be careful on your way!” Youngwoon added.

“You’ve got cheerful employees.” Kyuhyun commented.

“Yeah. They balance my short-tempered side. So, you want some wine?”

“Of course, I’ll gladly accept her suggestion.” A smiled crept its way to his lips.

 

♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥

 

                As soon as they got home, Yeonhee went to her room and got washed up. She prepared all the things she needed and she put it inside a duffel bag. She got her dolphin stuffed toy and decided to go to Ryeowook’s room.

She knocked on the door, “Oppa~”

                Ryeowook opened the door and she dived into her oppa’s bed. Ryeowook closed the door gently and sat at the edge of the bed. She hid her face under a pillow. After few minutes, she started laughing.

“You’re really nuts.” Ryeowook chuckled, “Why are you laughing?”

She sat, wiping her tears that formed due to laughing. “Have you seen Heechul oppa’s face? How about Kyuhyun’s? I swear those were the funniest faces I’ve ever seen in my whole life!!!”

“You find it funny huh?” He hit her with a pillow.

“It’s funny!!! Don’t stop yourself from laughing Ryeongggu oppa!!!”

“Oh shut up!” Ryeowook soon bursts into laughter. “I thought you’ll start ranting the moment you heard the announcement.”

“Oh… I intentionally kept my mouth shut though I was itching to rant. I pretended I didn’t hear anything.” She said frankly.

“Huh? I don’t get it dongsaeng.”

“Duh! Oppa! I gave the honors to Kyuhyun. I don’t want to get so worked up with that stupid announcement, engagement or whatever. Besides, Heechul oppa won’t let it happen.”

“You’re really crazy…”

“Oh no no no… my dear brother… We both know who the real crazy one is.”

 “Of course, it’s Heechul hyung!”

“Exactly!”

“Ya. What are you doing here? Go to your room!”

“I don’t want to.” She snuggled closer to her brother.

“Eeeeeeewwww!! Go away! You’re not a kid anymore. Go back to your room!”

“Oppa, how can you do this to your dongsaeng?? I’m the maknae here.” She pouted.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes, “Arasseo! Just go to sleep right away. Don’t bother me.”

 

♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥

 

                Yeonhee slowly opened her eyes as she heard loud voices. Ryeowook was standing in front of the door.

“Ya Kim Ryeowook! Open this door at this instant! I’ll take Yeonhee away from here!”

“Heechul-ah, calm down. Let’s talk.”

“Hyung! Appa! Will you keep your voices down?!” Ryeowook said through gritted teeth.

“At the count of three… If you won’t open this damn door Kim Ryeowook I’ll-”

                Heechul cut his sentence and turned the knob frantically. All of them got silent and covered their ears as they heard an ear-piercing scream from Yeonhee.

“Y-Y-Y-Yeonhee-ah… Y-Y-You’re…” Ryeowook stuttered.

                She stood up and stormed out of his brother’s room. She went inside her room, change into a pair of jeans and a black shirt. She got her duffel bag and dolphin stuffed toy. She made her way downstairs, followed by her two elder brothers.

“Ya Kim Yeonhee, come with me! From now on, I’ll be your guardian.” Heechul said.

“Hyung! Stop talking nonsense!”

“STOP IT WILL YOU?! I’LL STAY AT THE DORM TO FIND PEACE! DON’T FOLLOW ME! ARASSEO?!”

                Her two brothers were dumbfounded. She rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut behind her.