Friends

Highschool Life
Then,they go to the mall with some elders (donghae and jessica),""Yoww,hyung,sica noona is pretty right"kai teased."oh please donghae oppa,admit it,maybe one day..."sulli joining kai."MAYBE WHAT".donghae shouted ,"Yah,how dare you to shouted to my sulli,like that" Kai said."Aishhh" donghae became uncomfortable since kailli are teasing him so he want to tease them back."Hey,we're gonna play truth or dare" donghae planned some to kai and sulli."Choose truth or dare" donghae smirked questioning kai and sulli including jessica."Since many people always chooses truth,then dare".Kai said."kiss this kai baby kai"donghae said kai kissed the bottle then donghae placed it to sulli's mouth."Now that's what they're called indirect kiss"donghae said making the two shy."We're not done yet"kai and sulli said in unison."Copycats"they said it again in unison."Meant to be' jessica joined."You.sica noona,choose.truth or dare".Kai said."of course,truth"."Good then"sulli giving a high five to kai."You know many guys chase you.Don't play you know,your a little hard to get"kai said making sulli agrees."Yeah,kai right.Do you a little like donghae or some other guys there,well that's ipossible,you can't like him right."sulli said making donghae a little upset."Yeah,you guys like teasing each other but impossible"kai said.kai and sulli saw donghae a little comfortable."Now that's what called revenge"sulli and kai whispering to each other."I wonder,what's going on to sehun and krystal now"".sulli said. "me too"Kai said "Hey sehun,don't you think donghae likes jessica".krystal asked sehince you know theyn"Maybe"sehun said."Kai and sulli looks like getting along now,guess what..You're talking to me right now isn't that surprising?we can be friends right?.sehun said."Well yeah,sorry for my attitudes,you know,then were friends,right"krystal smiled,Sehun is of course,happy.We're here"they said both.Krystal hugged sehun since you know,they riding a motor.backhugged.Meanwhile donghae,jessica,kailli is so surprised seeing how the two closed.Sehun and krystal shocked too,of course for themselves and for kai and sulli.they always mistaken as a couple.Jessica shocked too and agreeing to sehun,seeing them look cute to each other,donghae kept also staring to jessica.