Part 2

The casanova idol

“Ah, headache” Dahee sat down your couch with a cold compress in her head. “That’s what you get when you drink a lot” you said. “I met a really cute guy last night” she giggled. “I know right, I saw you kissing him in a dark corner” you said and took a sip in your coffee. “I got his number, should I call him?” she floundered on the couch. “No, let him call you” you said and sat down with her. “Tss, I don’t wanna play-hard to get, you know. By the way, who’s the guy you’re with last night?” she laid her eyes on you. “Nah, just a guy who saved me from being harassed.” You rolled your eyes on her. “Really!? You’ve been harassed by whom?” she exclaimed. “It doesn’t matter” you said. “If I only knew! I’d surely kick his !” she said with her fist closed. “But, who’s the guy who saved you? Did you get his number? Did he asked for your number? Come on! Tell meee!!” she asked non-stop. “No we didn’t exchanged numbers, why should we..” you said, with a regretful tone. Its not that you didn’t want his number, its just that you’re too shy to ask first. “Do you like him?” she asked again, one more question, you think you’ll punch her already. “No” you casually said but the truth is, you like him. Who would not like a gentleman like that? Now a days, you can count on your finger guys like him.

 

“You let it slip away” Dahee said rolling on the couch. “It wasn’t meant for me. If that guy liked me, then he’ll ask for my number, I don’t want to initiate anything.. That’s never my thing” you said as you grab your phone hoping that he had asked for your number when you parted at the bar, shame, you thought. “I’m gonna go wash up first, I need to meet my mom” you said and immediately went to the bathroom.

 

 

“I’ll be back later, see you” you waved goodbye to Dahee and grabbed your bag. Your mom wanted to meet you at their house. Its not been that long since you lived on your own. They never changed, they still don’t like all the things you’re doing with your life. They don’t agree with everything, even when you started the relationship with Hanbyul few years ago. They are the reason why Hanbyul got tired and left you. Even though they did horrible things to you, you can’t stay mad at them because they are your family. You arrived at your house and saw a familiar car parked on the side. It was your sister’s.

 

“I’m here” you said as you enter the house. They were all gathered at the living room, you can hear them laughing from there. “What is it that you called me here?” you greeted your mom with a rude question. “Is that how you say hello to your mom after not seeing her for 7 months?” she said. Yes, you didn’t bothered to visit them for 7 months because you’re busy looking for a permanent job. “I’m really busy mom, if you have something to say, just say it..” you said. “Look who’s here” you turned and heard a familiar voice. “What’s up” you stood and hugged your sister. She’s always the one who’s been there for you, she’s like your best friend because she’s only 2 years older, you can always count on her, but the thing is, she’s always abroad. Her work requires out of the country meetings and conferences. “Tell your sister about your boyfriend” your mom butted in. “You have a boyfriend? Really? Why didn’t you tell me?” you hugged and congratulated her. “Uh.. Its.. I need to tell you something” she said, looking nervous. “What is it?” “My boyfriend, its—“ “Surprise everyone!!” you laid your eyes to the guy in front of the door, its Hanbyul.