three

A piece of my heart

TOP's Pov

" Seriously, this is so childish. " I glared at them as soon as Seungri passed me back my bearbrick. It was Sunday night, two days after what happened between me and Lee Hayi. Four of them came by my apartment to hear about how did the kiss went. They were there watching but they wanted to know the details. 

Ji Yong laughed. " Oh hyung, her face was hilarious. " 

When I thought about her face when I kissed her, I wanted to strangle myself. I was such a jerk, what if it was her first kiss ? And I wanted to make a good first impression but these guys totally screwed the whole thing up. 

" What if she has a crush on you, hyung ? " Young Bae asked playfully. 

The others burst out laughing. " She wouldn't. She probably hates me by now. " I told him. As much as I don't want to, I believed it myself too.

Daesung shook his head and I've just realized he was quiet since just now. " This is just so stupid. Why are your guys doing this to her ? "

Everyone turned to Daesung lazily. " She's just a rookie, does it matters ? " Seungri rolled his eyes like a little kid. 

Ji Yong threw his arm around me, " And we're just helping hyung! "

I pushed him off. " Help me for what ? "

" You haven't kissed a girl since two years ago, it's unhealthy. " Ji Yong said. So it's been two years ....

There was a long silence. I wanted to tell them it's okay to talk about her but my throat feels like they're stuck every single time and I hated myself for that. Ji Eun is not coming and never will, so why can't I just thinking about her ? 

" Sorry, hyung. " Ji Yong whispered after a while. 

I forced a smile and told him it's okay but the heavy atmposhere in the room didn't go away. 

" Hyung, let's go for dinner! " Young Bae stood up, half smiling. 

" Yeah, sushi, your favorite. " I could tell Daesung forced the smile for me too. 

I really appreciate what these guys are willing to do for me. They're really the best group members ever.

" Thanks, but I'm going to get some sleep tonight. I haven't got a single bit of rest for the past few days. " I lied.

" Hyun- " Seungri was looking at me with those big eye bags.

" Fine. " Ji Yong said. " Have some good rest. "

Then, they left after goodbyes. Only left the silence and my breathing in the room. I don't even think I could even sleep, I would just end up thinking of Ji Eun over and over again. 

I made myself some coffee and decided to read my upcoming movie's script. I changed into my pajamas and jumped into my comfortable bed. The night was chilly and good, sometimes I'd prefer the silence over anything. 

That was when I saw Hayi from the transparent sliding door. 

She entered her room, looking all tired. There were a lot of boxes probably because she haven't got time to sort them out. She didn't even have her curtains up yet. Her hair wasn't in a ponytail anymore and it was until her chest. And then my eyes made their way down to her lips. Oh god, her lips. 

I watched her collapsed on her bed. Rookie life is not easy at all.  I sounded creepy, didn't I ? But there's just something about her that I couldn't take my eyes off.

She was sleeping already, I guess. I moved on with the movie script. 

Right before I turn off the lights, I saw her sitting up on her bed. And she was staring directly at me. I caught her gaze and she looked away immediately, pretending to stare down the building.

I quickly grabbed a marker pen from my table and wrote on the movie script then showed it to her from the door  :

HEY IM SORRY

She could read it , of course. The two buildings are so close to each other. She still looked pissed off somehow, I don't blame her. My heart was racing faster when she got up from her bed and searched the boxes for something. She came back to the bed with a stacks of papers and a pen.

I waited, for what seems like forever. She flipped the paper and showed it :

DO YOU ALWAYS GO AROUND KISSING GIRLS THEN APOLOGIZE AFTER THAT ???

Then, she glared at me. If her eyes could shoot daggers, I would be dead by then. But I laughed instead. Because her face was so cute when she was glaring. I quickly scribbled back :

NOPE JUST YOU 

 

I was going to put it up but then she already left the room. Her pillow and blanket was gone too. Wow, she seems really mad. I sighed and threw away the scribbled script. I shouldn't have agree to do it even when Seungri stole my bearbrick. But, it was a limited edition bearbrick! Anyone would do anything for it, right ? 

I groaned and tried to force myself to sleep. 

 

-----------

 

 

Heeeeeello subcribers! T________T thank you so much for subscribing and leaving comments ah im really grateful <3 And thank you for the upvote, dear! I didn't expect something like that for my story huhuhuh thankiew!!!