Good Bye

Angel

*Taeyeon POV*

“Why are you chosen me over her? Don’t you love her? I don’t want to get any trouble again, Joonmyun.” I said while stare at him. Kim Joonmyun or known as Suho is my cousin and my ex-boyfriend.

“Because I love you and you’re my precious cousin. I don’t want to lose you again. Jessica sunbaenim is just my dance partner.” Suho said.

“She’s love you. Go and move on.” I said while leave him alone. But suddenly, he grabs my wrist.

“No noona. I don’t Love her.”

“As her friend, I don’t want her to hurt because of me. I don’t want to be hated.”

He just stares at me for a while. “But noona. I—“

“I’ll go. I have a music lessons now.” I cut his words and get his hands off from me.

I’m so sorry Suho. But I can’t let you seeing me like this...

 

 

 

*Jongdae POV*

I watched her steps. She looks so tired. Then, I remembered that she always had a thick schedule. I’m pity her. Since I heard she had broken up with Suho hyung. What happen to her?

“Noona!” I brave myself to call her. Her head turn around and faces me. And then, she shows her weak smile at me.

“Jongdae-ah?” I approach her.

“What’s with your face, noona?” I walked with her since I’m her cousin and we’re live at the same house.

“I just feel tired, Jongdae. Nothing else.” She said.

“Taeyeon noona. Don’t lie to me.” I said in serious tone. She just sighed and looked down.

I look at Taeyeon’s eyes. “Hh... Okay. But, keep it secrets for me.” I nodded. “Actually... I had a lungs cancer. And my life is no longer that you all are though. But, I can’t let him or even you to be hurt because of me.” I chocked.

“Lungs... Cancer?! Noona, you’re kidding me right?” I hold back my tears. Why?! What mistakes she did that she had to survive from that such a horrible disease?

“I’m not kidding right now, Jongdae. That’s the reason why I had to broke up with Joonmyun. I can’t let him hurt.” Taeyeon said as her tears falling down to her cheeks. I hugged her tightly.

“Noona... I don’t want to lose you.” I said as tears had falling down.

“Jongdae, can I do a favor?” Taeyeon push me softly. I nodded as I wipe my tears.

“Anything for noona.”

She’s smile at me. “Tell Joonmyun that I really love him and be a singer for me. You too. I want to hear your angelic voices from up there. Okay?”

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I’ll do it for you, noona...

 

 

 

*Joonmyun POV*

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn’t know anything

I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again

You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying

I want to walk side by side with you at least one, Just once

 

I ride the soft wind into your world

I go right next to you and you ask where I come from

You asked so innocently, so I answered that is secret

Because if we just walk together like this

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

 

You are more dazzling than Michael

Who could ever oppose you? I won’t forgive anyone who does

Just like the first person to step on Eden

Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart

Even if it’s a small thing

So you won’t ever have to suffer

I want to protect you always

I’m eternally in love

 

As a your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind

Even if everyone turns their back against you

On hard days, I will wipe your tears

If only I can be that kind person

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

 

I have come to love you now

There’s no place for me to go back to

My wings have been taken away, oh no

Even if I’ve lost my eternal life, the reason why I’m happy

Is because my forever is now you, eternally love

 

I ride the soft wind into your world

I go right next to you and you ask where I come from

You asked so innocently, so I answered that is secret

Because if we just walk together like this

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

 

My tears are overflowing from my eyes. All viewers –fans- clap their hands for us, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and I. Baekhyun patted my back. We’re bowed politely to the fans.

“Hyung, let’s visit Taeyeon noona’s grave after this.” Baekhyun whispered as we’re go to the backstage. I wipe my eyes and nodded.

This is been two years since Taeyeon death. Why didn’t she tell me she had a lungs cancer?! Why? The last I saw her, is in the hospital bed with weak body. And why didn’t anyone tell me at least about her disease?! Why?

After we’re arrived to Taeyeon’s grave, I saw Chen and Xiumin sat next to the grave. So, Baekhyun, Kai, and I approach them.

“Chen, Xiumin.” Both turn around and stand up.

“Hyung, this is from Taeyeon noona. She told me that give it to hyung after being a singer.” Chen said as he gave me a letter. “We’re off to get another recording.” I nodded as they’re off.

“What’s that hyung?” Kai asked me.

“Letter.” I said shortly and open the letter.

 

To : Kim Joonmyun my lover.

From : Kim Taeyeon

 

     Annyeong Joonmyunah :) I miss you so much. How’s boys and Hyoyeon? I watch you from up here. So, don’t worry. I’m always watching you.

     I know you’ll be a singer. This letter is given when you’ll be a singer. And... I think you came here after performance, am I right? You’ll be busy. I know you are. Because, being a singer is not that easy.

     I make you a song :) you see the tape that given by Jongdae, right? You can hear it.

 

I press ‘play’ at that tape. Such a beautiful voice.

“That’s noona’s voices? Wow... I wish she will be a singer in heaven.” Baekhyun said, impressed. Same as me and Kai. We all are impressed.

“Yeah... That’s my girlfriend voice.” I said without noticing. Oh well, who cares? She stills my girlfriend.

 

     Sorry if my voice not good like before. I had nothing but my voice. I hope you like it :)

     So... this is it. I’m sorry if it’s too short. I don’t know what to write. If only I can ride the soft wind and go to your world, I will do it to meet you again. Because... Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven :)

     Bye Suho... You will always be my guardian.

 

     With Love,

 

     Taeyeon

 

Tears are overflowing from my eyes. Why did she leave me so soon? Oh well, its fate. Bye Taeyeon! We’ll meet at heaven. Soon...