Epiloge

Broken glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have always looked at this same window, watching people walk back and forth, seeing couples holding hands and giving kisses, I have always stayed in the hospital since I was five, I really don't want to be here.I just want to be free, why am I here, am I here to die or am I here to life. I say things like this because...... what has happen to me,The way of how my parents left, the funny thing is just that...... I never forget the important people have left me behide.

* knock on the door*  "minji can I came in" I know this voice "yea'' *door open and a person walked in with flowers on there hand. " Hi sandara" that is my sister, she have always have taken care of me sens and the only person that I know that is alive. "How are you feeling?''  * sandara sitting on the bed next to minji* "fine.....I guest" she is looking at me confuse '' what wrong" I turned my head to her '' its jsut that....", " its just that? what minji'' I didn't say anything just for a while, then I spoke once again. "I just want to get out" sandara lokked at me with shock " minji... I know that you want to get out, but its not safe for you and you are to sick to get-" the door open before sandara can finnish speaking.

" Sorry minji i forgot to- oh hello Miss. parker" its my doctor, Dr.william " I see that you look fine as always minji" I smiled "yea" I look at sandara, she dosn't really, or can I say never trusted doctors, well some of them, I never know why or asking sandara that why dose she hate do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter