Chapter 8

Orphanage

While in the car Ji Bin sang songs for Nicole until she got home. Ji Bin ended up falling down on his way to see Nicole. Nicole, Big Bang, Minho, Han Geng, and the kids came running up to Ji Bin. "Ji Bin!! Let me see!" nicole pulled Ji up and examded his small body. "l--l scrached my knee." Ji Bin whispered to Nicole. He had water build up in his eyes but he didn't cry out. Nicole looked at hom and kissed his knee and then his cheeck. Giving him a warm smile then picking him up like a baby. Craddeling him in her arms. Ji-yong watch as nicole took things slow, how the two guys knew what to do for her and the kid. Getting bandages and telling him he did a great job falling.

"You know what? If I fell like that I would have had cryed till one of these guys came and tell me its nothing but a scrach." Ji-yong pionted to s and then back at Ji Bins scrach.

"His right! He crys like a baby!" Seungri teasted and the guys laughted along. Ji-Yang started to chase Seungri around the front yard.

Ji Bin looked up at the guys and started to laugh while wiping his tears away. Nicole looked at them at mouthed a'Thank You' and a sweet smile. Ji-Yomg felt something in his chest, but thought of nothing of it.

"Well then, Lets get in the houes and introdus everyone to each other." Minho steped in.

in the houes

"So these will be your guys rooms. Umm... you guys can break into 2 or 3. Han Geng and my room is down the hall. Nicole's is 2 doors down from the entrens." Minho explained before he left them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late chp. school has been getting in the way