MAMA awards 2012

Life As Idols [LONG HIATUS]

 

Chen P.O.V

 

" I like hehe ..."

"hehe what ? ppalli tell me already no secrets Jongdae " he pouted.

"Arasso ,Arasso .." I whispered the name to Baekhyun's ear.

" woo ~ I never knew you were interested in Apink too ? hehe " he chuckled.

" well just ..Haha I just like her maybe " I rolled my eyes away from him.

" Ooo ~ Jongdae likes Namjoo ..but she is three years younger plus she is still student "

" I don't care .. I don't mind Baekhyun , I'm gonna tackle her tomorrow " I smirked.

" yaah ! you're crazy Jongdae " he pushed me roughly .

" crazy in love duhh "


 

Naeun P.O.V

 

" Ya! Kids ! sleep now !tomorrow is a busy day " I heard Chorong unnie blabbered. I just sighed.

I logged in my sns and posted my picture .

 

NaeunApink posted :

 

Hye pink pandas ! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow ^^ . Please support us laugh

Chorong unnie is blabbering now so I have to go to sleep hehe XD .Jalja ~

 

 

 

Kai P.O.V

 

" Kai-ah , who is your ideal type ? I guess you are interested in Apink too " Baekhyun smiled.

" Hyung ? why do you wanna know ? and fyi it's just a coincidence I saw her post". I blushed.

" yeah Kai .yeah .." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and winked at me.

 

I hate it when hyung stalks me when I'm stalking her .Pshh .I just decided to go sleep for tomorrow.

 

Exo P.O.V

 

The next day .Exo and Apink are on their way to the music festival.

 

Exo Manager   : Okay kids good luck ..Fighting !

Exo                  : Exo Fighting !

 

We walked the red carpet and waved to the cameras and phototgraphers also the fans.

Many fans were waving and shouted Exo bunch of times . We just smiled and was interviewed

by the mcs.Before the MC could interview us.Then a car came .It was ....

 

Apink P.O.V

 

We arrived and went out of the car . We wore a cute and a little revealing white dress.

Many of our fanboys chanted our group name and we smiled back. Some were busy taking

pictures .We walked down the red carpet and by suprise we saw 12 boys looking at us.

It was Exo .What a coincidence we were interviewed together .Eunji looked the most

happiest among us .We just ignored the happy Eunji .

 

MC             :  What a coincidence ! I guess we will be interviewing Exo and Apink.

Exopink      : * smiled awkwardly to each other *

MC             : Both of you groups look stunning and gorgeous.

Exopink      : Thanks

MC             : Did'nt you guys get nominated in the female and male best rookie group?

Surong       : Yes we did .

MC             : We wish you guys good luck and fighting !

Exopink      : Thank you .

Naeun        : Exo good luck ! Hwaiting !

Kai             : *shy* Thanks you guys too Fighting !

Baekhyun  : * winked at Kai *

Chen          : *glanced at Namjoo secretly*

Suho          : *bowed to Chorong a lot of times shyly*

Chorong    : *bows to Suho non-stop and smiles*

Namjoo      : *realised that Chen was looking at her and smiled alone *

Sehun       : * looks weirdly at Hayoung , as if he knows her *

Hayoung    : *ignores Sehun*

Baekhyun  : *smiled at Eunji happily*

Eunji          : *smiled back shyly*

Luhan        : *greets Bomi and shaked hands*

Bomi          : * smiles at him interestedly *

 

There was another coincidence. Exo were first to be seated and Apink came after them.

Apink were asked to sit beside Exo.

 

~Seat arrangement~

First row :

 

Suho , Chorong ,Bomi , Luhan , Kai , Naeun ,Namjoo , Chen , Xiumin.

 

Second row :

 

Kris , Lay , Tao , Hayoung , Sehun , D.O , Chanyeol , Eunji , Baekhyun.

 

Hayoung P.O.V

 

And why did I have to sit with him ? He keeps reminding me of that incident.

 

Sehun P.O.V

 

She seems familiar but who ?

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

Yay ! I'm sitting beside her !

 

Eunji P.O.V

 

OMYGOD !

 

Bomi P.O.V

 

"Anyeonghaseo ~ we've met before but I haven't introduced myself properly , I'm Yoon Bomi".

Luhan smiled ." I'm Xi Luhan , Im from China , nice to meet you Bomi-sshi ".

" Oh..you can just use the informal language to me , I don't mind ,can I call you oppa ?"

" Sure Bomi-ah ". We chuckled shyly .

 

Chorong P.O.V

 

I tripped over the seat and I was about to fall but someone caught me .It was Suho.

But he catched me in a more romantic way by hugging my waist . I blushed.

I looked at him and he was blushing hardly . "err ~ Thanks Suho "

He nodded and " better be careful next time okay ? I won't be there to catch you ".

I playfully hit his arm shyly . He whined cutely and since then we were'nt awkward to each other.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I shaked Eunji's hand excitedly . " I'm a big fan of yours " I smiled at her .

She shaked my hands too and said the same .It's great to know that she likes me too hehe.

 

Kai P.O.V

 

" so we are the same age and school right ?" . She nodded. We were pretty shy among ourselves.

She kept avoiding my gaze . Maybe she has feelings towards me ? But I would like it.

 

Chen P.O.V

 

" you look cute Namjoo-ah " I decided to tackle her since Xiumin hyung was ignoring me.

She smiled shyly . "Gomawo ~ You look rather dashing tonight" she said shyly .

Maybe she likes my face haha ? . " So do you like me ?".

She laughed and nodded a little. Boy I was excited .

 

Sehun P.O.V

 

" have we met ?" I asked Hayoung . She just glared and looked away . She was wearing a bracelet.

It looked really familiar . Then..

 

~ Flashback ~

 

I went ot the school roof to meet my secret admirer .I was suprised and looked away.

It was that nerd .It was Oh Hayoung. The girls who were there chuckled at me.

I was embarassed and talked to her angrily. She confessed her love to me and

the girls laughed .I was angry and threw the chocolates down and stomped on them .

She ran waaywhile crying . Did I really had to do that ? I wanted to apologize to her

the next day but she was gone , she moved away.I felt at fault for making her the

most pathetic girl in school.

 

~Flashback ends~

 

" I'm sorry Hayoung-ah " I whispered to her ears .She could'nt say anything and I saw her eyes.

It was filled with tears. I just kept quiet and we did'nt talk because of what I did to her.

Please forgive me Hayoung-ah.

 

Soon , the ceremony started. Many had performed and It was Apink's turn .I don't know

why but I can't stop looking at Hayoung on stage.

 

No one P.O.V

 

The same goes with us ( suho , luhan , baekhyun , kai and chen ) we can't stop looking at

them ( chorong , Bomi , Eunji , Naeun and namjoo).

 

Soon after all the performences were done , they wanted to annouce the winners.

 

After almost all of the awards were given , the rookie awards were last.

 

The winner is Apink and Exo ! We bowed to each other and walked together there on stage.

Some of us were close to each other now until we were capable enough to do some skinship.

Many fans shouted Exopink and we just gladly accepted.  We really like it

 

After the awards ended we waved goodbye to each other and went back to the dorms.

 

Chorong P.O.V

 

I'm now really close to Suho and I like being his chingu.

 

ChorongApink posted :

 

@SuhoExo Thanks for playing with me since Naeun was busy with Kai there hehe XD.

 

 

And pink pandas ! Thanks for coming to the awards ceremony ! We could'nt be there

without you're support ! Saranghae !heart

 

A little kiss for you guys ! kiss

 

SuhoExo posted :

 

@ChorongApink you're welcome ! aren't we chingus !

 

And thanks to our fans for supporting us ! ^^

Exo loves you guys !

 

NaeunApink posted :

 

@ SuhoExo @ ChorongApink Unnie ! Oppa ! I did'nt ignore you ! Kai was too talkativeangry

 

 

KaiExo posted:

 

@NaeunApink Yah ! you were the one who sticked to me cause Im so handsome right ^^

 

 

you can't deny my cuteness ! huahua !

 

LayExo posted :

 

you guys are so irritating much ! shut youre unicorns up and let's just consider this okay?

 

1. Suho and Chorong has feelings to each other

2. Kai can't stop fighting Naeun cause he wants to talk longer to her.

3. I think Hyuna is more better to be fought about than those girls ^^

 

Just look at her beauty !

 

@SuhoExo @ChorongApink @NaeunApink @KaiExo

 

Suho,Chorong,Naeun and Kai has logged out...

 

After a few minutes,

 

Hyun4minute posted :

@LayExo thanks for saying I'm beautiful oppa

 

Bbuing!bbuing!

 

Lay P.O.V

 Ohmy god ! Hyuna just sns me !! ahhhhhhhaaaa ! * faints*

 

Chen P.O.V

 

"Why is Lay hyung fainting here ?" . Namjoo is more prettier than her *walks like a diva*

 

ChenChenExo posted :

 

@NamjooApink Oppa misses you huahehue! wanna see my y pose ?

 

 

NamjooApink posted :

 

@ChenChenExo I miss you too oppa hahahahahahahah !

 

 

LuhanExo :

 

@ChenChenExo @NamjooApink shut it you too !!! and thanks to you @YoonBomiApink

I lost youre bet and I had to post my selca.Pfft -_-

 

 

YoonBomiApink posted :

 

You look great oppa !and my selca !

 

 

BaekhyunExo posted :

 

@LayExo hyung ! Eunji looks even better ! puaha!

 

 

EunjiApink :

 

Thanks oppa !! @BaekhyunExo

 

 

ChanyeolExo posted :

 

@XiuminExo hyung !you look even more beautiful and cute than the girls !!

 

 

XiuminExo posted :

 

@ChanyeolExo ummm.Thanks ?? indecision

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys * bows for apology *

Sorry I have'nt been updating T.T . Had to focus on my studies. hehe XD

And I'm suprised that I like to study physics ? LOL ^^

Thanks for commenting,upvoting and subscribing ^^ I love you guys :*

Bye for now ! Maybe I'll try to update as soon as possible !

 

Here isn't this picture cute !!! *squeals*

 

 

And I can't wait for Apink's digital single 'Good morning Baby'

And tomorrow is D.O oppa's birthday !!And Kai oppa's too ^^

YEHET XD