L.O.V.E. You [One-shot]

L.O.V.E. You
They are lounging on the couch when he first hears it. The latest episode of Star Golden Bell is on screen and Seungho feels the younger boy shift on the sofa so that he ends up resting his whole body weight on the older man. Joon just cannot seem to keep still, almost as though he is nervous about someone or something.

"Hyung..."

Seungho turns to the younger boy who was worrying his lower lip. He waits for the boy to continue, like he always does, but all he receives is silence for the next minute.

"Well...this...important...cannot...I...just...I love you."

In the background, the MC is gushing about how Hyunah's ideal man is Joon, and in the most Joon-like way possible, he was praising her for her fantastic dancing skills. Seungho thinks he is hearing things, because that is something that just isn't possible and he quietly wonders if this is some planned hidden camera event. Joon is looking at him with pleading eyes and Seungho thinks hard for something, just anything, to say so that things won't get awkward, when the reason behind those three words hit him.

"How much money do you want?"

His tone is resigned as he looks around in his wallet for a fifty-dollar bill before fishing it out and handing it to Joon. The younger boy's mouth is agape, and he opens and closes it a few times before puffing his cheeks out in frustration. Juri is gushing about how nice Joon had been to her that week, and he is hiding away in shock at a few of the things she mentions.

Joon gets up to leave, but not before taking the fifty dollar note.

It is twelve in the afternoon on MBLAQ's day off. Seungho is dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a black jacket with a pair of sunglasses on hand. Joon comes trudging out of his room, hair a mess, eyes barely open. The door to G.O. and Cheondoong's shared room is still closed, and needless to say, Mir is still in dream land.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?"

Seungho thinks Joon is absolutely adorable when he just wakes up and ruffles his hair affectionately in response. "Meeting Junhyung. And it's already twelve in the afternoon. Go grab some lunch okay?"

"I don't want you to go hyung," he pouts.

"Sorry kid, I haven't met Junhyung in a while."

His lower lip sticks out even further if possible. Seungho contemplates the possibility of calling Junhyung and cancelling his meeting with the rapper when Joon tilts his head to the side and yawns loudly.

"Aww hyung, you spend more time with him then you do with the rest of us! Especially me! I am such a wonderful and enjoyable person to be with and yet you choose Junhyung over me."

Deciding that neglecting the blonde haired boy was better then inflating his ego, he simplly shrugs his shoulders and turn to leave, slipping on a pair of his favourite sneakers.

"Bye hyung!" he hears as he opens the door and makes his way out of the dorm. "Come back soon! Love you!"

The door clicks shut.

The adrenaline is still pumping from their comeback stage with the screams of the fans still ringing in their ears. It was a dream stage, but Seungho would have said every stage was their dream stage if someone had asked him. The younger members were trailing excitedly behind him, bright smiles still present on their faces despite the exhaustion their bodies felt from a full day of schedules. An arm wraps around his shoulders and he feels Joon bouncing next to him.

"Hyung, did you hear that? It was amazing, I swear that must have been the best stage ever! And it was flawless, and I'm sure Jihoon hyung would be proud if he was watching us; what am I talking about- OF COURSE HE'S WATCHING US!" he finishes a notch higher than what he starts off with.

He wants to act like he doesn't care, like the three words Joon said a week ago didn't just pop up in his head. "You're right, for once," Seungho smirks in response despite his earlier thought. "It feels great to comeback; at least we know we didn't let our fans down."

"Exactly, and after all that, there's really only one thing I need to tell you--" Joon says before they are engulfed by congratulatory hugs from BEAST and all their stylists and their huge manager and Seungho loses all sense of his surroundings except the same words repeated over and over again.

"Congratulations...congrats...well done...congratulations...it's a hit...great job-"

"I love you."

But he turns around a tad too late, only catching a glimpse of his back view swallowed up by the mass of people grabbing for his attention.

Seungho glances next to him to see Cheondoong resting his head on Joon's shoulder, snoring lightly and definitely sound asleep. Joon, squashed in between him and the sleeping Cheondoong, looks out the window at the buildings speeding by, bobbing his head lightly to the tune of 2ne1's Go Away. Mir was slumped against G.O. who was also asleep, head lolling back against the head rest of the car. The whole car was silent except for the even breathing of the sleeping members and the song playing on the radio.

"Seungho hyung," Joon murmurs, almost inaudible. "Remember the time we went out for noodles?" he asks, grin clearly reflected in the car window.

Seungho laughs lightly. "Of course I remember. You were so frightened you kept screaming at everything that moved," he teases.

"What...you...no...I...brave...not...you...hyung."

Cheondoong buries his head further into Joon's shirt and grips his arm too tightly, causing Joon to yelp in pain. Seungho bites back a laugh, shoulders shaking silently as Joon pokes at the sleeping boy.

"He's really like an octopus isn't he," Joon grumbles.

Seungho can't help but smile fondly. "At least he's not as clingy as you are."

"No...I...when...I'm not clingy."

That pout again, and Seungho can't help but notice that behind the make up, Joon has humongous eye bags that could easily rival his own. He was exhausted, keeping MBLAQ alive on variety shows, rehearsing for their various stages, exercising to keep his body in shape. All the work was driving the boy to the edge, and Seungho can't help but feel bad for him. He is looking out the window again, and Seungho sees his eyes closing from the reflection in the window.

"I love you hyung, lots and lots, no matter what you say about me, or how much time you spend with Junhyung, or how often you think I'm actually asking for a favor. I love you, just those three words, and it means nothing more, and nothing less." His eyes are closing now, and Seungho would have thought that this speech is one of his half-conscious ramblings if not for those eyes still locked with his.

He instinctively reaches out a hand to Joon's hair, until the younger boy falls asleep, head resting against Seungho's hand, breathing finally evening out.

"I know," Seungho whispers in response. "Because I love you too."