ємвяαcє

You're my desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cнαρтєя Ι: ємвяαcє 

ᴅᴏɴɢʜᴀᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ 

   The first time they had met was on a gloomy and rainy day, Donghae was standing in front of the bus station completely ignoring the presence of the seat made specially for days such as this. The short male shifted his head towards the sky allowing the rain to wash away his tears.

He closed his eyes images of his mother flashing through his head. He clenched his hands at the memories that haunted him every second of his life. 

"Take care of you're self. Now that I'm not in the way it will be much easier for you" 

He remembered how those cold words had sent shivers down his spine. He remembered how she had repeated how horrible he was for not paying attention to her, for leaving her and coming back to her after such a long period of time. Donghae had replayed every single detail in his head and he would be lying if he said that he disagreed with his mother. He had for a fact shown cruelty towards her not paying attention to any of her phone calls and declining her offers to meet up. 

But Donghae would also be lying if he said that he didn't care. He cared too much, the reason he started working was due to his mother. Every single penny he earned went towards her. Donghae let out a whimper. It wasn't what she wanted, yes she wanted money but not to the extent that would cause her own son to leave her just to earn it. After all money doesn't make a person happy. She wanted Donghae to be next to him, to hold her hand and say he loved her but he wasn't there. 

The pianist turned his head back towards the ground, his eyes too watery to see a skinny figure standing in front of him. 

"You're soaking. Aren't you afraid of getting sick?" 

Donghae looked towards the male in front of him, trying to examine the latter but his attempt failed. The tears in his eyes made it difficult for him to see anything clearly. 

Instead Donghae turned to look at the streets around him. Had the rain stopped? No it hadn't. He could still spot people running hoping to find something that would keep them dry.   Donghae tilted his head back towards the male in front of him. 

"Leave me alone" 

Donghae hadn't realized that those words had come out of his mouth but he didn't regret it. He didn't want to take them back because it was true. He wanted to be left alone like he had been for the last two years. The short male waited for the stranger to comply and back off but nothing seemed to happen.

"In this rain? I don't think so. As a good citizen I have learned to help those around me" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter