Do You Know Me

Do You Know Me

tumblr_mv0vx0Xcbg1qau6eyo3_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


She held her head for a long time. She didn't know why it hurt so badly and she didn't remember what happened.

Flashbacks came to her mind as she remembered herself drinking a lot to herself after she found out her boyfriend cheated on her.

With that, she doesn't remember anything except for wearing only her under garmets as she woke up on a random bed in a random room.

She tried to shake off her memory. Although she successfully found her clothes gently placed on the arm of a chair, she still wondered.

Who's house was that and why was she there in the first place?

She covered with her hand. Does that mean she did it with a random stranger? 

She shook her head, "No way." She breathed for a long time.

She didn't even do it with her boyfriend. She wanted to save that till after marriage. She shook her head vigorously, she was scared.

"Hey."

Her shoulders rose to her neck as she felt a finger poking her back.

When she turned back, she saw a tall man hoovering over her. He was about 6 ft and he was skinny. His hands were in his dark black skinny jean pockets as he was wearing a white shirt and covered by a gray hoodie jacket. His hair was light brown and it was neatly up, showing his foehead. 

"Why did you leave so fast? I didn't even get to see you." 

She flinched after he said those words, "Do I know you?" 

He looked at her and laughed, "Don't play that game, alright? Let's go back, I have all your stuff back at my place."

As he grabbed her hand, she releaed herself, taking a step back, "Do you know me?" 

He leaned on the wall next to her, narrowing his eyes, "Don't tell me you don't remember anything that happened?" 

She swallowed hard, "What if I told you I don't?" 

He scratched the back of his head, "Wow, you really don't remember, do you?" He tsked, "Well, that's too bad. Yesterday was just too fun." He winked, "I guess I'll see you around."

She stopped him by grabbing his arm, "What did we do?" 

He just smirked, "It doesn't really concern you anymore since you don't remember. I guess it was only fun for me." 

She didn't let him go, "Please, I really need to know this. Please let me know what I did. I apologize if something happened between us." 

"That's a little too late now." He smiled when she bit her lips.

"Please help me remember." 

He gawked, "You want me to help you remember? You're the one chugging down ten bottles of alcohol and you want me to help you?" 

"So you were there with me since the beginning." She said, "Come on, I want to know."

He then looked over at her and nodded, "Fine, I'll help you." 

She released him when he took his hands out of his pockets, giving her a mint, "You should take this. Your breath smells of alcohol." 

She bowed in embarrassment, taking the mint out of the can and taking it. 

"Anyways, I guess I have to introduce myself again." He sighed, "Park Chanyeol."

He lend out a hand as she took it. His hand was warm and there was something nice about it. It was as if she held it once, it was very familiar.

"My name is--"

"It's ~~~~~, I already know, you told me that eighteen times in a row." Chanyeol interrupted giving her an assuring smile, "I guess I'll take you to the places to help you remember." 

She stopped, "Why can't you just tell me what happened?" 

He tapped his foot, "That wouldn't be so fun. Besides," He patted her head, "I don't want to take advantage of you again."

With that, he headed first, pointing his finger behind him for her to follow.

She hid her chest with her jacket, "Advantage?" She whispered, following after him.

`

"This is where you were drinking." Chanyeol pointed out.

She looked and was familiar with the place, "Yeah, this is where I drank it." 

"That's what I said." Chanyeol repeated, pulling her on one of the seats, "You were sitting here."

He then walked a little further and sat in a spot, "This is where I was sitting."

She faced him and they were in direct contact. 

"Do you remember what you said?" Chanyeol crossed his legs when she just stared at him.

As she kicked her feet together, she got flashbacks.

"That bastard, how can he do this me? To everything I did for him! He thinks he can cheat on me like that?" 

"Hey, lady. Little girl, whatever. Can you shut up? There's people that are trying to enjoy a day by themselves." 

"Hey, nice timing. Come sit here with me, I need to talk to you."

"I don't have time for this."

"See? All men are the same! You guys are never considerate."

"Fine, just for now."

She looked back at Chanyeol who was yawning and checking the time on the phone.

"Were you the one that told me to shut up?" She questioned when he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you remember what you said to me and how you lured me in your little rant." He wiggled his eyebrows.

She shook her head, "Okay, that's all I remember about this place, where else?" She asked, standing up.

"Hmm, let's see. Where did we go after? Oh yes, follow me."

Chanyeol walked ahead when she scurried behind. They stopped in thirty seconds as he put her down on the floor. She crouched down as he hoovered over her.

"This is your next stop, lady."

She looked around. There was nothing but bushes everywhere. People were walking staring at her when she wanted to stand up, but he put her back down.

"You said you wanted to remember, so here." 

She looked around to see a bright yellow stain on the floor. Looking closely at it her eyes widened.

"Wait, I need to barf."

"Hold it in. Tell me where you live so I can take you there."

"Wait, I need to barf."

"I heard you the first time I---oh my gosh." 

She blinked a few times, "Did I barf here?"

Chanyeol clapped, "There you go, Captain Obvious. Next stop?" 

He grabbed her hand and she followed behind. As they were walking, Chanyeol forced a smirk on his face as he brought her through an alley way.

"We went here too?" 

"Yes." He pushed her towards the wall as one of his hands stopped by the wall next to her face. Leaninng towards her he smiled.

"Do you want to remember here, too?"

She swallowed hard, trying hard to remember. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and pushed two fingers towards her lips, "Sorry to bring your hopes down, but we didn't kiss."

She opened her eyes in embarrasment, "Oh, sorry. I thought if we kissed, I would've remembered something."

He leaned away, scratching his forehead, "I'm sorry, but I didn't kiss you here."

"We kissed somewhere else?" She thought to herself when she stared at his lips.

He was talking for a while when she noticed his lips were pale pink and they were small and thin. It was nice.

She didn't really realize it, but he was very good looking. Pale white skin with eyes that were big and cute. His smile was really handsome and his body was good too.

She was kind of happy for a while knowing that if they did something, she would be proud since he was definitely her type.

"Well, anyways, long story short, you peed here, okay?"

She covered , "I did my business here?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, but don't worry, I got you some toilet paper from the market across from here. That reminds me, you owe me a dollar." 

As he pulled her hand again, she felt a blush creep in her cheeks.

The back of his body was perfectly shaped and she couldn't help but look at his long legs. 

"Last stop. Here." 

She looked at saw the house she came out earlier today.

"This is where I came out from." She pointed at the house.

It wasn't that big, but it was a small white house with little details.

"Yeah, it's my place. Here, come inside." 

As he pulled her in, she had the familiarity of this place. The place where she ran out in a hurry.

Going inside, she saw her belongings on the couch, "My purse!"

"I told you not to leave in a hurry." He said, when he pulled her towards the door of the bedroom.

"Do you remember this part?" 

She closed her eyes and tried to remember. She didn't quite get it at first when she felt a hand on her chin. As he lifted it up gently her eyes widened.

"You took off my shirt!" 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, "Ding dong." 

As he put his hand back down, he smiled, "And then do you know what happened?" 

"Did we kiss?"

"Woman, do you like me that much?" He asked, giving her a grin, "No." 

"Then what happened?" 

He pulled her close from her jacket as he looked at her, "You barfed on your shirt." He pointed out.

She looked down to see a light mark on her shirt and jacket.

"That's why I took off your shirt and your jacket and your pants because it smelled since you were so dirty last night." He tsked, "You're lucky I'm nice enough to wash it and dry it for you."

She looked at him, "Wait, so nothing happened?"

"Nothing happened?" His eyes widened, "I had to clean my whole house because you made it smell like barf. I went to the groccerry to get food for you that when you wake up you won't get a hang over and what do you do? You leave before I come back. Is this how you treat someone that helped you last night?"

She looked down, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you went through all that trouble."

He shook his head, "It's fine. I mean, it was pretty fun like I said." He smiled.

When she looked up, he was by the entrance door, "Now that you remember everything and that I mostly told you everything, you can leave."

She felt a sudden urge to stay. She wanted to be close to him. He didn't take advantage of her and she liked it. He was nice, a gentleman, and was well mannered. She wanted to be with him again.

"Can I see you again?"

Chanyeol looked back, "What?"

"You helped me so much, at least what I can do it repay you." She muttered, telling a half lie.

Chanyeol let out a laugh, "Why not." 

She looked as she walked towards him, "So I'll meet you how?"

He looked down at her, "I already added my number in your phone, so why don't you call me whenever?" 

She checked her phone and saw that his name was indeed in her contacts. A smile grew on her face.

"Okay, I'll call you."

"I'll be expecting that." He smiled, when she walked out.

He waved goodbye as he shouted, "By the way, yeah, your boyfriend was a jerk. And I guess I'll save the last story for you next time."

"What story?" She questioned when he let out a smirk.

"Oh, I don't know." He puckered his lips and winked at her.

She touched her lips when the door closed but she smiled to herself. 

Soon she'll meet him again, and this time, she would definitely know who he is.