Chapter 3: bittersweet

A Bet With Sm's New Choreographer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A big thank you to 365exotic365 for upvoting!!! Thank you lovely <3 

 

 

\\\\\

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

       She washed the blood off her hands as she sighed and went to look in the cabinet for her pills. She knew her body was slowly giving out but she had to survive... For her son... 
 

They soon woke up the morning after, sadly the nice lady who took care of the boy couldn't today so Nat had no choice but to take him to work with her...
They walked in the studio as all the boys were laying all over the floor.
They looked up to see Nat, and a mini version of Nat. JiSung quickly gasped as he saw the giant leaning on the mirror cooly staring at nothing.
"APPA!" He squealed, startling the giant.
He quickly ran over to ChanYeol as he took him up and carried him, looking at s nervously.
"Hey mushroom. How've you been" he asked like if it was a normal thing, Nat cringed at his nickname... It was a surprise he still remembered....
The other members were eyeing him weirdly like if he had grown a second head and a third eye. Nat chuckled nervously as she went walking towards the two boys...

"I've been well appa! I did what you promised! I protected umma!" The little boy giggled proudly, ChanYeol just gave him a sad smile...
"When are you coming back home appa?" The little boy asked grabbing ChanYeols ear softly. That's a habit he always had since he was a baby, he does it to Nat too.
"Okay, JiSung-ah that's enough, come on and sit in the corner and watch us, okay?" Nat said taking the boy from ChanYeols arms and sitting him on one of the corners obeying her comand.
Staying quiet sitting like Indian style on the floor with his eyes wide open looking at the 13 people infront of them as they threw judging looks at ChanYeol while getting into position.

After a while they took a break, JiSung was pulling on Nats shirt indicating he was hungry... She picked him up and excused herself, although she did look a little pale.

As she left the boys bombarded him with questions, making him dizzy.
"Wait no guys you are misunderstanding" he tried to speak to them but they wouldn't shut up.
"Was she good?" Asked Kai earning a smack from BaekHyun, but he asked another thing earning a smack from Kai
"Did you leave because she was bad?" 
"GUYS STOP!!!" He screamed, everyone shut up as his booming voice echoed through the room...
"Let me explain-" he started but then got cut off by a squeal
"APPA!!!" Came in running a tear filled JiSung pulling ChanYeols shirt franticly.
"What's wrong sung-ah?" He asked worried crouching down to level himself with the kid.
"Umm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter