Chapter 1: The Start

A Bet With Sm's New Choreographer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

The Start

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Umma~ umma!” My little 6 year old baby boy jumps on the bed trying to wake me up.

I stir until I tackle him onto the bed and he squeals trying to kick me off… I swear this kid is too adorable, he gets it from me~

 “Umma! Get up! Today is your first day of your job!! Go take me to aunties!” He said while jumping on the bed… I lazily got up and put my hair in a neat ponytail.

“Okay, okay~” I said while ruffling his hair, I brushed my teeth while JiSung hummed an unknown tune…

“Jin-Jin baby what’s that song? I’ve never heard you sing it before” I said while I patted my face dry and put some BB cream on…

“Oh it’s a new group! My friend in the school like these hyungs!” He said gleaming… EXO…. I’ve never heard of it…

“Can you sing the song?” I asked going to the kitchen with my little baby trailing behind me…

He nodded as he sat down on one of the stools in front of the island. He giggled as I made him cereal and got me some bread… JiSung really loves to sing and I love to dance… He’s really idol potential… I should get him in an audition he has a sweet voice…

He took a breath as his melodic voice came….

 

 

“Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect You…..”

He smiled at me and I smiled back, I gave him his cereal and sat in front of him.

“Has umma ever told you that you have such a great voice?” I said caressing his cheek.

“Many Many times umma!” He said spreading his hands outward to show how many times I’ve told him….

“Umma!!” He screamed at me with a playful smile…

“Yes darling?” I said looking up

“You’re spacing out again!!” he said flicking my forehead slightly, I frowned and rubbed my forehead, then I laughed and kissed his forehead, even though it was hell… its now worth it… he’s worth it, I sighed and gasped at the clock…

“I’m late!” I shrieked as I took my snap backpack, phone and keys while running out the door and locking it with JiSung… He just giggled while we were running

“I told you so mommy!” he said while running beside me… we just laughed and we ran towards my friend’s house…

When we arrived I kissed JiSung on the cheek and waved at my friend as I ran towards SM…

“Its mommy’s birthday next week” JiSung said cheerily towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter